Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sorry guys for posting so late, was caught up in work, so here's my next part

Part 2

Krishna Mallya- Ram's mother, is a stressed women these days as she sees that her son inspite of being well settled, is not contented with what he has & is running behind work so much that he has forgotten to take time out for himself, its another matter that he inspite of being very busy he has all the time in the world to take them out on weekends or to take ajji to the ISKON temple every morning but , no time take care of himself.These days he's grown his hair so long that people mistake him for a women from far & his beard makes him look older than his age(30).She recalls the old handsome Ram who's arrival in college used to make all the girls swoon.The only thing she didn't like about him was that he was & is an atheist & try as hard as she might he was firm in his belief that there is no such thing as GOD & always spun a web of words around them in such a way that they were left confused & he would escape.She chuckles remembering the old days & makes a decision that she will get him married soon & then pray that somehow her DIL would mend her son's ways.

Krishna is so stressed about Ram that she has a stress attack & lands up in Fortis hospital-one of the best hospitals in Bangalore.

Priya's joy is short-lived as she is informed that there is a high profile case in "His Highnesses" hands which he was supposed to handle but since he has to go to the Medical conference, she is the one he has chosen to handle his case, for once she is stunned that  "His Highness" trusts her abilities & feels proud of herself⭐️ but the next moment she feels sad that her tradition of celebrating her parents anniversary would be broken, lost in her thoughts when she is about to enter her cabin she gets a message from His Highness telling her to come immediately to deluxe room no 10.

When she enters the deluxe room she prays & hopes nothing serious is wrong with the patient.Dr.Rajat briefs her about the lady-Mrs.Krishna Mallya, & when he is doing so she's trying hard not to laugh, Mrs.Mallya had a stress attack & she has been in the hospital for 21days!!😆

Priya:- 😊& takes charge of her new patient, Mrs. Mallya & was told that she has to take the rounds of only the ICU ward & give her company to for as long as possible this week as she is on "observation"😆

Priya :-( laughs heartily)😆 after Rajat sir left & Mrs.Mallya was flummoxed at her behavior,

Krishna Mallya:-why are you laughing doc?

Priya:-😆😆😆Mrs.Mallya, jitna maine padha hai, stress attack kuch minton mein ya maximum kuch ghanton mein theek ho jaata hai, aur aap 21 din se yahan hain? aap bore nahi horahi itne din se yahan so so ke?

the next minute she regrets speaking the way she did & says sorry & was just about to leave

Krishna Mallya: - (😆😆& replies) ' kya karoon Priya ek lauti maa hoon na toh mera beta thoda overcautious hojata hai meri sehat ko lekar😊

Priya sheepishly grins😳 & asks her whether she needs anything

Krishna Mallya: - 'a hug' & a cup of black coffee

Priya :-( very sweetly hugs her) sorry again Mrs.Mallya but no coffee & if I was in his place even I would have reacted the same way I hope you didn't mind my words

Krishna Mallya:-I liked your straightforward attitude, so don't worry about it at all😊but I do mind if I'm called Mrs.Mallya so please call me Krishnaji, that'll be fine😊

Priya:-Ok, Mrs.Mallya; I mean Krishnaji😊

Within a day Priya becomes friendly with Mrs.Mallya & Mrs.Mallya too is less stressed than before.

Ram visits the hospital & is surprised to see that his mother is smiling & feels happy that finally he can take her home very soon. Priya is on her ICU ward rounds & interacts with them with the same enthusiasm she had with Mrs.Mallya😊. When she returns back to krishnaji's room she looks at Ram who has anger written all over his face😡, with confusion😕.

Ram:-Amma, who is she😡? wasn't doctor Kumar supposed to attend to you😡?   

Mrs.Mallya:-Putta, She's Dr.Priya, she's the best intern of this hospital⭐️ & don't worry I've seen her record, she's the best junior doctor⭐️ & before you fire Dr.Kumar or Dr.Priya let me tell you that all the senior doctors have left for the Medical Conference being held in Mysore, so calm down & chillax😉

Ram is surprised to hear the word chillax from his mother & thinks Priya's influence is ticking off on her. Meanwhile Priya is controlling her laughter on hearing that krishnaji's "putta" is not a small boy but an overgrown man😆She thought krishnaji was speaking about her grandchild to her, referring to him as putta but his putta turns out to be a man in his late 30's😆.Unable to control her laughter she laughs😆😆😆

Ram:- what's so funny😕?? & amma please, don't call me putta in front of strangers😳😳

Priya:-(turning to Mrs.Mallya) Krishnaji, all this time I thought putta was your grandson so when you referred to him as putta I couldn't control myself.

Mrs.Mallya:-😛, Ram you will always be putta to me & btw she's like my daughter so, I don't think she's a stranger at all, where is Natasha?

Ram:-(Frowning)Natasha will come in the evening.

Mrs.Mallya:-Ok😊

Ram:-(Turning to Priya)Please take care of my mother.

Priya:-Don't worry Mr.Mallya, your mother is just like my mother & I'm a dr to boot, so why won't I take care of her?but I've to ask you whether I can leave early today & tomorrow because my parents anniversary is the day after tomorrow so I wanted to make some preparations, so please can either you or Natasha stay with her these 2 days?

Ram:-Sure, Dr I'll stay you may leave early😊

Priya:-Thank you sir😊  

Ram:-No sir, call me Ram & also convey my congratulations to your parents😊

Priya:-Sorry Mr.Mallya, respect naam ki bhi ko cheez hoti hai, but I'll call you PUTTA😆😆, no I was just kidding;sir you'r older to me so I won't call you by your name & thanks for the wishes😊,Krishnaji remember no black coffee

Priya:-(Taking her leave)Bye Krishnaji😊

Mrs.Mallya:-Bye, Priya😊

Part 3

Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 10 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol that was so cute anf funny putta priya is chillax kinda girl while ram is akdu 
cont soon
thanks for pm
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ram and priya first meet was funny and the way krishnaji call him putta was hillirious looking forward for next part continue soon will say the story is good and intersting
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats a col update ..While reading i reminded some of my friend facing while treating the Vip patients ..loved it .. Ram's hair and beard made me laugh ..
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the update!!!
love Raya's characters description in ur story...😊

continue soon!!!!
mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey that was sooo good and funny...m liking it very much...was actually trying to imagine ram in beard and long hairs...hehe...good going...lyk the characterisation very much...continue soon
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update👏 continue soon
peeyara thumbnail
Wonderful story 😛
you are brialliant writer 👏 👏 👏
tell your niece that along with her thare are others also who are fan of yours story😛
you have changed surname and it is looking refreshing...surname se kya karna hai character names toh Ram n Priya hi hai na😆
that putta part was very hilarious , i was laughing  😆 😆
but only one problem i had...you didnt pmed me even though i am added in ur buddy list😆
nest time yaad se karna pm😛
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey really nice story  new ram n priya diff professions and no kapooor surname is what rocks i will imagine any one i like with sakshi as Priya, heheh

thank for the PM or else i would have missed it 
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
u added a smiley...which I like most...I enjoy and laugh throughout.
Priya is very cool girl. I think she can't control her laugh.😆
Krishna in hospital for 21 days for stressed attack😆...
Krishna's putta boy😆...what is putta...but I thinks its something funny😆
entertain like this...thanks for PM