Frequent Posters

kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it dear... Pls continue...
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Before i start with my update i have to thank all of you for your kind & encouraging words of appreciation😊, it means a lot to me as I've always been very skeptical of my writing abilities, so Thank You All for your encouragement😊.

DESTINY

Introduction:-

The name Ram Mallya evokes a tremendous amount of respect in the construction industry in Bengaluru. He is a self made man & the Founder,Owner of the Prestige Developers,the best builders in Bangalore city & the credit goes undoubtedly to Ram whose hard work & dedication has brought him to his current position.He is a Civil Engineer.

Priya Shivkumar The genius!!!as she is known in her college:) is a topper in everything she can lay her hands on😊.She is the only daughter of Mr.Shivkumar Sagar, who is a well known south Indian industrialist.She is a fun loving girl who has no airs about being rich & believes in living life one day at a time;no regrets about the past, no planning for the future.
Priya is in the final stages of her internship which will make her a qualified doctor but she does not want to practice being a doctor as she thinks being a doctor means deriving income from someone's pain, this thought has been disturbing her since she enrolled into medical college & she thinks that since only 2 weeks are left for the completion of her internship she might as well complete it & think later about what she wants to do in the future.
             Ram & Priya are as different as chalk & cheese, so then how do their lives get interlinked?? keep thinking about it guys main toh chali & sorry for changing their surnames i wanted to be a little different so i changed it.
Till my next update,
Bye😊

zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
                    Part 1
Ram is getting late for office & is still not remembering where he has kept the flashdrive, he has an important presentation to make;in comes Natasha & she has his flash drive with her.

Ram:I've been searching for it for so long, couldn't you ask me before taking it?now give it to me i'm getting late.

Natasha:oh, hello??I didn't take it from here, you came to my room yesterday to discuss some colour schemes & make some changes in the interiors & left it there, i came to give it back & you are scolding me for no reason.😡

Natasha, Ram's younger sister is an interior designer, she is a freelancer & sometimes advices her brother in his projects.She is his lucky charm & he loves her a lot.

Ram:Sorry baba, it totally skipped my mind; la de mujhe der ho rahi hai office ke liye.

Natasha:not so soon bhai, first give me my Turkish delights then i'll give you your pen drive.

Ram:ok, here, take your Turkish delights;now can i have my pen drive?

Natasha:Sure, thanks for these bhai😊

Ram:My pleasure, I'm getting late now , bye😊

Natasha:Bye bhai😊 

Ram skips his breakfast much to his mother's chagrin takes his car keys & rushes to his favorite car, the Bugatti Veyron clicks it open & zooms off😃

Here, Priya & her friend Shruthi are on their rounds & she has to hurry up on her rounds as she has to report to Dr.Rajat Kumar who will be in the hospital at 9:00am sharp.She is cursing "His highness" as he's called by all the interns for being very strict & also for being a stickler for punctuality😡

Priya:His highness will be here very soon & i still have 4 more patients, why does he have to be so on time?can't he come a little late?atleast we can go on rounds with some peace of mind,not in such a tearing hurry as always😡  

Shruthi:So true yaar, he's hell bent on spoiling our peace of mind. I don't think he ever considers us as human beings, maybe he thinks we are machines who start at the press of a button😡

Priya:Shhh, here he comes;i hope i'm not assigned night duty for 3 days atleast, i've to make preparations for my parents wedding anniversary.

Shruthi:Cross your fingers coz i don't think its possible.

Priya:Hope for the best😊

Shruthi:Yeah, sure😊

"His highness" arrives & luckily for Priya she is not assigned night duty😊 for the whole week, she jumps for joy & goes off to do her duty for the day.
           Here Ram's day too goes off well as the presentation he made is appreciated 😊& his company bags the contract.

Part 2

Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting start continue soon
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start..
Looking forwrad to how they will meet nd how their lives will get connect to each other..
Thanx for pm..
mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey yaar...that seems to be an inrersesting plot...if that u call as ur inability to write then only God knows how the hell wuld u write with ur own will...that was a very nice start...but a little complain...that was a bit short...isnt it...plzzz continue soon and a bit longer plzz if possible...thnxx
RAYAFAN2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no need for fnx awesomeee part plz cont soon and plz pm me wn u update
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start...all surnames are southindian...😛
please continue and please PM me next time
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail