Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zeenathsheikh8

Come on, its fine; actually i'm happy that you think its impressive, you or for that matter anyone is not compelled to reply😊just chillax😉

thanks will comment on part now once I will read them...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 1
awww that was the wonder Part I really enjoyed it hehehe Rajat is kahdoos again here hope he don't fall in love with Priya... so RaYa's day went equally gud as per their will awesome I siriously didn't felt it was ur first attempt I thoughoutly enjoyed it a lot... keep it up will be moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 2
awww it was so funny & cute Part really enjoyed it a lot... wow what a lovely part Ram turning to putta from Golu was really cute... & Priya's chillax awww she changed KK a beat awesome I so so enjoyed the whole part was very lovely... now do post next soon will be waiting...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 2
awww it was so funny & cute Part really enjoyed it a lot... wow what a lovely part Ram turning to putta from Golu was really cute... & Priya's chillax awww she changed KK a beat awesome I so so enjoyed the whole part was very lovely... now do post next soon will be waiting...
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PART 3
Four months later,

Ram was getting very restless these days, after getting discharged from the hospital amma was perfectly fine & his business was booming too😕, so then why was he getting restless?? Thinking hard about it he leaves office & asks Gopal anna to drive him home as he was in no mood to drive through the famous Bangalore peak hour traffic today, when the car stopped near Food street,VV Puram he casually looks out, & there she was chatting away with her friends & eating Congress bun in the famous VB Bakery, looking at Priya smile Ram suddenly feels a sense of calm spreading through him.He asks Gopal anna to park the car in a good spot & follows her.
                                      -------------------------------
Its been 4 months since he saw Dr.Priya, he did go back later to Fortis to meet her but was told that her internship was complete so she left the hospital saying that she never wanted to practice & just wanted to complete the course since her father always wanted her to study medicine, & since she was no longer going to be an employee of the hospital her records had been removed toothe only thing they knew perfectly about her was that she was Dr.Priya Shivkumar, a very bubbly,happy go lucky girl who knew how to steal people's hearts with her smile😃& also that she was a very good doctor as most of the patients she treated raved about her sweet nature.
            Ram tried to overhear Priya's conversation, so he went to the bakery & ordered a congress bun too;

Priya:I am so happy dad understood me & my decision to go to Singapore to study Interior Designing😊

Shruthi:I still don't get why you are doing this😕 the hospital even gave you a raise but still you refused their offer, if i were you i would've grabbed it with both my hands.

Priya:The main reason is that i felt that i'm taking advantage of someone's helplessness & second is that it was my childhood dream to become an interior designer but since my dad always wanted me to become a doctor i couldn't refuse him & studied medicine & i also let him know that even though i may study medicine i won't practice, but dad always had hope that someday i will change my mind but that didn't happen so he had to agree to let me go.

Shruthi:Will miss you yaar😭 btw when are you leaveing?

Priya: I'll be leaving in 3 days😊but will keep in touch.

Shruthi:I'll kill you if you won't😡

Priya:Relax yaar, i value my life a lot😆

Ram:Err.. Excuse me, Dr Priya don't you think its stupid of you to think like this?Think of the lives you'll save by being a doctor, don't think about the monetary part you'll only get what you deserve😊 or you can also open a clinic where you treat patients for free so that you don't feel you'r taking advantage of their helplessness.

Priya:Mr.Mallya don't you think its rude to eavesdrop, & btw its my life so don't get to decide what to do out of it?

Ram:Ya ,you'r right but i was just suggesting...

Priya:Thanks so much for your suggestion Mr.Mallya, but i will not change my decision.

Ram:As you wish doc, btw i would suggest you consider Nayang Academy of fine arts, its very good😊

Priya:Thanks, but i've already got a seat in Singapore institute of technology the college...

Shruthi:Sorry to butt in😉basically sir she's got admission letters from all the best schools in Singapore but she wants to do her course from SIT only

Ram: Oh!!😲 this is impressive Dr.Priya, wishing you all the best for your future😊

Priya:Thank you Mr.Mallya it was nice talking to you😊but i'm getting late now so ,bye.

Ram:Can i drop you ladies home? i have a car waiting for me..

Priya & Shruthi:Sure, if its not a problem for you😊😊

Ram:Not at all, just tell me where you reside

Priya:Drop us near Koramangala Sony world please, i stay 3 lanes diagonal to it & Shruthi stays right behind my house

Ram:Lets go.

Ram calls GA & tells him to come near VB Bakery, the car arrives & Ram being the perfect gentleman he is sits in the front seat & Priya & Shruthi occupy the rear seat.Ram lost in his own world thinks whether the reason he's going out of the way for Priya is his love for her or just courtesy.He brush off the courtesy part from his mind & thinks all the girls he's ever met have always tried to attract him in some way or the other but Priya is the only girl who has not done so she's not only a straight forward girl but also a very caring one, he thinks that he should propose to her asap but even if she accepts the distance will take a toll on their relationship, he's wondering what to do next when they arrive at her house, looking at her house he thinks she must be very rich & doubts that her sweet nature is a farce, when he's thinking so he sees the watchman approaching her to carry her bag when she sweetly tells him not to exert himself & sit in the shade or he'll have sunstroke like he did 2 days ago, she admonishes him for not taking care of himself & he sheepishly smiles at her, promising her to take good care of himself when she will be away.
              Ram sees all this & thinks how a person who is so rich can be so down to earth, he looks at her again & finds all the qualities of his mother & also suddenly finds the answer to the thoughts he had in the morning about feeling restless; he feels stupid 😳that it took him so long to  understand that he has fallen in love with Dr.Priya😆 & decides that she's the one he will marry😊,
but fate has other plans for them.
Will Ram confess his feelings for Priya before she leaves for Singapore??T o know that watch out for my next update😊.

Till then Sayonara😊

Part 4
Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 10 years ago
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice one👏...waiting to read next soon
lalmadhu thumbnail
Great going dear.  Please continue soon.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh great ram has fallen for priya
let's see wat will happen next continue soon
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey all,  forgot to mention that i pmed most of you correctly but also pmed those who are in no way connected to BALH forum & have also not read or rather heard of my story, feeling very embarrassed that they must have thought i was going out of the way to promote my SS which is not the case 😳😔 so i just borrowed the idea from some other SS writer & creating a PM List so here's the list i hope its correct & i don't repeat my blunder again😳😳

PM LIST

aditibalh
IM_NB
iluvramkapoor
jmehta1957
jineejiggs
luvBalh
luvSakshi
leena04
peeyara
RaYa 50-50
rampriyarocks
sandhyasn
Shanaya 1204
vironikajain
lalmadhu

Apparently its seen as being desperate to grab attention😳, my bro tells me, so i thought I'd clarify😊  
Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 10 years ago
lalmadhu thumbnail
Hi zeenath, plz include me in ur pm list.