DESTINY Part 9 updated on pg 24

Posted: 10 years ago
😊😊😊
Hi, friends this is zeenath & ever since i joined IF i have always admired people who present short stories here based on their choice of favourite actors/shows etc & i thought (for almost an year😆) ke why not give it a try, actually sach kahoon toh i have promised my niece that i will write this story & i don't want to break my promise ,so without any more of my bak bak 😆😆  let me start this new year(which is already 10 days old😆😆) with my short story. Oh i forgot to tell you about myselfI am Zeenath Sheikh, & i'm not a writer😉 i am an Architect running my own cute little firm & according to my niece i tell good stories & so its because of her that i'm taking time out from visiting sites around Bangalore & siting down to write & let me tell you one more thing i absolutely HATE ( i couldn't stress the word more)writing😡😡 so you can imagine what a torture it is for me to be writing now😡. I know you must be quite irritated by my stupid details & want to see my story ASAP soo here it goes, hope you enjoy reading it as much as my niece enjoyed listening to it😃

DESTINY

Prologue:-
Ram cursed the gods(if there were any) to have got him into such a situation😡, he just kept speeding his Bugatti & suddenly he saw a lady in his path & tried to avoid her but it was too late, he turned the steering, crashes into a tree & falls unconscious.
             The lady stood rooted!!!!!! she was shocked to see that the person who saved her life was maybe about to loose his life, she quickly recovered from her shock & tried to see how she could help the man, but he was bleeding & needed medical help immediately she knew this as she has handled an accident case during her internship in the hospital(but that was an year no 8 months ago & she wasn't sure whether she can still be a good doctor, she quickly erased her doubts & focused) she also knew that she has to act fast or the man can have amnesia, she tries to move him as slowly as possible so as not to further hurt him & takes control of the steering wheel praying to God fervently that his life be saved.
                       😊
So this was the prologue of my story, did you all like it?? if you did i'll continue or i'll tell my niece that no one liked it so i won't continue😉.
Gimme your feedback guys & Silent readers are most welcome😊😊, considering i was one too😆😆😆 so till my next update sayonara😊

Thanks so much to all these guys & also to those other 670{feeling sleepy too soon today😆😆😉}no, 255 viewers who are silent readers🤗A collective thank you hug from me to you all🤗 

ic_2000rashmiarorakavs1akanshacmayanandanim_bratmaira940332nazo1Sakshiashuafshaannntthanishutdilini2itsmeg3priyarayalekshmimukeshArsyRamanupam_dil.pia_12.RAYAFAN2lpsakshitulshan1989jayasree.raopeeyaravironikajainiLuvRamKapoor,

& also all others who read the story😊.

btw guys don't be so formal with me😕, try to be as informal as possible😊😊 & also don't say " i'm sorry for not replying sooner coz of --- etc etc. I know you all are damn busy in your respective lives so, no pressure to reply at all😊😊

Bye,

Lots of Love,

Zeenath😃😃😃

Introduction

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

PM List

Part 4     Part 5     Part 6 

Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 9 years ago
Its Nice Good start
Continue Soon Would love to read the next part but try to decrease the font size Give Pm when ever you update  😳
It seems to be a interesting one..😊
continue soon!!!
Originally posted by iLuvRamKapoor

Its Nice Good start
Continue Soon Would love to read the next part but try to decrease the font size Give Pm when ever you update  😳
thanks for the suggestion😊, this is the 1st time i'm writing na so couldn't judge font size & i will definitely give u a pm soon.
Originally posted by .pia_12.

It seems to be a interesting one..😊
continue soon!!!
thanks,😊 will surely do that.
Originally posted by lpsakshi

continue
Yes ma'am😉 will continue real soon😊.
Nice start..
Do cont soon..nd pm me whenever u update.. 😊
Seems to be interesting and different.Continue pls
very nice start👏..I loved your description❤️ and I am impressed with your language skills👏👏👏(as per me)...
looks like you wrote before...
waiting for the update do write soon plz...sorry welcome bolna boolgayi😔...
WELCOME😛😛...
I am leaving for village so will read your update after I return...
once again too good writing👏👏