-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderfully summed up πŸ‘πŸ‘...
I too liked Paro-Laila's scene πŸ‘πŸ‘

meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so heart wrenching to see how she was worried about Paro throughout the time she was with Thakur...only in the ultimate end she realized that her own life was in danger...
an ideal friend...
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Great take! Agree ... the battle lines are drawn between Rudra and the Thakur ... both trying to stay one step ahead of the other.

Bindi didn't deserve that fate ... shows how cruel the Thakur is, and how little he cares for his people, as opposed to his veneer of being the benevolent protective ruler. That he could even stand there and watch while the poor girl struggled, showed an extreme level of cruelty ... made me shudder! 

The Paro Laila scene was interesting ... the stark contrast between the two women ... Laila is a survivor, she has had to be ... and she has no problem handing out trade secrets on how to to handle men, to the virginal shy Paro ... maybe it made Laila feel superior for once. Paro seemed to be the weaker one there, soft, shy, unaware of the ways of the world ... but Paro has not been through too many troubles yet ... she will ultimately emerge even stronger. 

Thanks!

My one dread is that in the fight between Thakur and Rudra, Paro doesn't become the pawn for both men. At the moment her loyalty lies with the Thakur, and I'm sure the Thakur will have no compunctions in using this to his advantage.

Bindi was a tragedy that shouldn't have happened.

Paro is a survivor of a different sort - she survived the loss of her parents, now Bindi, and worst of all, will have to survive the decimation of her dreams. CVs please give her some happiness soon.
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi4you

RIP Bindi πŸ˜­

Agreed!
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SAMUEL--

atleast   takhur  could  have  killed  her  by  shooting  or  something  claiming  that  BSDs  shoot  her  but  why  feeding  to  the  crocodiles? ,  that's  kind  of  a  bad  death,
feeling  sad  for  bindis  parents   who  dont  know   the  truth  and  also  not   able  to  even  see  her  body  cause  its  already  digested   in  the  crocodiles  belly,  what  kind  of  a  shit  death  is  this? GeekπŸ€“
BTW  is  she  having  parents? ,  the  show  never  showed  anyone  as  her  parents ,  all  i  see  was  bindi  was  always  with  paro,  hmmm  feeling  bad  for  paroπŸ˜’

anyway  my  last  words  for  bindi  RIP  bindi ,  you  were  an  amazing  friend  for  paro,  will  never  forget  youπŸ˜’

@bold Completely agree! Shooting would have been a way better death than the terror of drowning in the jaws of a monster.

Is Bindi not Mamisa's daughter? I always thought that! I know she'll be mourned by Mamisa and Paro. But otherwise her relationship to them is not v. clear.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post!
Liked the way you detailed everything.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actually, I thought the crocs were a fitting way for the Thakur to use to bring about the demise of Bindi. Anything else, for instance shooting, would be too cliched. Besides, in this way, he could claim that she was killed by the BSD (or if her body was ever found, that she must have slipped.)

The Thakur is not sophisticated as you say. He is a savage. He is pretentious enough to think of himself as civilized. His way of life is grandiose in a way that is non-existent but that which he cannot let go, as you say. The crocs and death by crocs is a 'little' indulgence a pompous feudal lord would incur on his slave who would dare to disturb him, and as such, in his eyes, was Bindi. Poor Bindi had no idea she had walked into the lair.

The scene between Laila and Paro was a bit confusing for me. Why was Laila where Paro is? Who is she (I mean I know who she is, but what is her connection to Paro. How does she know her. Is it a free for all to enter and leave wherever and whenever whoever wants. There does not seem to be any privacy issues... She is the one who was dancing there, too. Did the Thakur invite her? Or the Thakurani? Is she working for them? In whatever capacity. Anyway, that is another discussion.)

Res my comments on the two macho males who would want to fight to show who is stronger. The battle lines have been drawn, each adversary knows the other and so let the games begin.

This episode was a rrevealing the veil of the persona, so to speak. As each layer of veil is peeled off, we see a different facet of the personalities.

For Thakur, it was that he is not as sophisticated as he would want to believe. In the end, he is as vulgar as a paltry looter who would kill for loot.

For Laila, it is that she is not as confident as she would want to believe. In the end, she is as vulnerable as Paro. (She is unsure of her future with Rudra, whom she wants, so that makes her be not in charge of her life, just like Paro, who is not in charge of her life.) 

For Paro, it is that there might be more to her than just following directions. Her inner most feelings were a bit exposed today, as she asked what the third kind of man was. What's going on in that pretty head of hers?

Tomorrow's episode as you say, will be chaotic. Paro will find out that Bindi was killed (probably by the BSD, as she will be told.) The baraat will be on it's way with the new bride. And then...

PS
Love your rrationalizing posts. Please keep them coming!πŸ‘
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

wonderfully summed up πŸ‘πŸ‘...
I too liked Paro-Laila's scene πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you. Glad you liked it.😊
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeyaa

It was so heart wrenching to see how she was worried about Paro throughout the time she was with Thakur...only in the ultimate end she realized that her own life was in danger...

an ideal friend...

Truly! And what a brave girl, to persist in identifying the location of the guns inspite of her very evident fear. Paro will be quite alone without her.
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MallyluvsJ2M-

Beautiful post!

Liked the way you detailed everything.

Thank you! πŸ˜Š Glad you enjoyed it.