Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Rudra is one of thw god's name?
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushk123

Lord Shankar has many names...Paro wanted her groom's name to be one of his...Rudra is another name of Lord Shiva...supposed to be his angriest avtar!

to elucidate, parvati is shiva's consort and half-part. rudra is one of the most dynamic, angriest and most destructive form of Shiva the destroyer! Rudra destroys all evil and saves the world!

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Sab bhool chook maaf hai agar Shaadi ka khaana accha tha! ^_^

Hehehe. Haan woh toh tha. But that was compensation for making us attend in this saardi! ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

We'll never know, coz he is gonna get killed pretty soon. Chaahe innocent yaa guilty, he is gonna get caught in the crossfire for sure. 

Exactly! Binduri ko Thakurain ke paas jaana chaahiye tha! 

nahiii ðŸ˜† accha hua sidekick  thakur ke paas gyi   , muje waise bhi wo pasand nhi thi ,  accha hai jaldi mar gyi  ,peecha chuta  , sorry i know i m sounding mean  but i did not like her ðŸ˜›

now lailaa  ka bhi packup karo jaldi  , she torture  me badly wid her 3rd class item number , det was not at all sexcy  , wo bhi wid her moti kamar n  charpayi ke paaw jaise pair 

koi acchi ladki nhi laa sakte they hot si , ek item number dikhaya wo bhi asa ðŸ˜³

nice expression from paaroEdited by ANNMT. - 10 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Babelicious-

Rudra is one of thw god's name?

Its the name of the angriest of Lord Shiva's avatars. It destroys everything in his path. It manifested to wipe clean all evil from earth. 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Hehehe. Haan woh toh tha. But that was compensation for making us attend in this saardi! ðŸ˜‰

Good!! Acche se thoonsa naa! Ab go watch the epi.. ^_^ 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

nahiii ðŸ˜† accha hua sidekick  thakur ke paas gyi   , muje waise bhi wo pasand nhi thi ,  accha hai jaldi mar gyi  ,peecha chuta  , sorry i know i m sounding mean  but i did not like her ðŸ˜›

now lailaa  ka bhi packup karo jaldi  , she torture  me badly wid her 3rd class item number , det was not at all sexcy  , wo bhi wid her moti kamar n  charpayi ke paaw jaise pair 

koi acchi ladki nhi laa sakte they hot si , ek item number dikhaya wo bhi asa ðŸ˜³

I absolutely love Binduri! She is perfect companion to Paro Bai-Sa... And gladly, I missed the item dance. 

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and Rudra will certainly wipe out all evil! lol...
gosh  this jhalla wallah is my fav item no. song and uska kya kachumar nikala hai...terrible...as if she were in a gym.
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg2c

and Rudra will certainly wipe out all evil! lol...

gosh  this jhalla wallah is my fav item no. song and uska kya kachumar nikala hai...terrible...as if she were in a gym.

Sabke reviews sunne ke baad I am glad I missed it! ðŸ˜†

Do you think he got Kesari killed aaj? 

I for one think it would be that the bullet just grazed Kesari's ear, and in fear he blurted out the details of gun smuggling by the baarat! 
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mandir scene was superb.. I actually cried.. Cried for her innocent wishes and dreams... Sanaya nailed it. and especially " Kaash unka naam apka aik naam hota". Loved it...