Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Come on paro ur last wish gonna grant in future.you gonna find ur perfect soulmate in rudra.may be he is angry young man now but love and care can melt the rock.so hottie rudra kya bach payega ish se?
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm just too sad to make coherent sentences right now. Bindi, why did you go to Thakur? Why not to Thakurain ? Poor child. And Varun- I know you have reservations, but I believe in innocent unless proven otherwise. Besides, he lives in the city as he said. Not in his ancestral village. So he may actually be innocent. And he looked quite shocked in the precap. 

Originally posted by: SS88

I'm just too sad to make coherent sentences right now. Bindi, why did you go to Thakur? Why not to Thakurain ? Poor child. And Varun- I know you have reservations, but I believe in innocent unless proven otherwise. Besides, he lives in the city as he said. Not in his ancestral village. So he may actually be innocent. And he looked quite shocked in the precap. 

thakur sa ne kya pyaar se mara hai usay ðŸ˜† " tune jyada dekh liya hai " n pyaar se dhakka maar diya bacchi ko ðŸ˜›  paro is very innocent ,  see her dreams , she has only 4   apni pasand ka choona ðŸ˜†

uspe apni pasand ki keel thokegi ðŸ˜†  fir uspe calender tangegi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  

one more   usko shiv ka incarnation chahiye,  jo sirf  rudra hai   , must say kya sahi name socha hai , perfect rudra -parvati 

though i think rudra ke saath gauri jyada  gud sound karta hai 
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES. I've never been this late, ever! *sigh*

Shaadi mein gayi thi main aur yahan meri jagah ka diwala nikal gaya! 

UNRES.

OMG ANKY! I am screaming on the inside and I'm also a lil freaked out! Pata hai kyon? Because you ship Aman and Bindi too! I thought I was the only one! And I never voiced it out loud too. OMG do you wanna make it into a serious thing? I can already see a fic coming to life in my head. ðŸ˜³

You know this Varun-Sa? I don't like the way he looks at her with his tirchi nigahein! Kuch khalat lagta hai, lech jaisa. And yes as several people have voice out loud, he just seems too good to be true and if he has been around his Kaka-Sa and yaar bandu and still not realised something is off, then maybe he isn't the sharpest tool in the box. And I don't wanna sound mean or anything but it is the survival of the fittest after all.

Whatever be the case, all these dreams ke is sajaing with Paro-Sa? They're like meethi churis you know? Aaj sab acha lag raha hai lekin kal yaheen baatein, yaadein ban kar dil dukhaingi. And I am already feeling so sad for her and it's only going to get worst.

The convo she has at the mandir? About all her khushis have come to her at once. I wanted to hug her sooo bad. Mera bechara bacha. Kitna naive hai naa?

I love that part where she is shown running lekin. There was such unadulterated joy. I wished I felt that pure glow of happiness like that where I could run around that carefree. It was just sheer *HAPPY*.

And yes, the dialogue. I took like the connect between their names and the way she says that and immediately there is Rudra twirling his muchiis. And looking uber hot doing it. Heh.

I just wanted to go to her - lady be careful what you wish for. It's usually impulsive, unprovoked thoughts/hopes like these that change the course of our lives. That's why bade buzurg keh gaye hain - acha bolo hamesha.

Sorry for the super late edit yaar. Thodi dair pehle hi epi dekha!

Edited by Couch_Potato - 10 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved your post. 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

RES. I've never been this late, ever! *sigh*

Shaadi mein gayi thi main aur yahan meri jagah ka diwala nikal gaya! 

Sab bhool chook maaf hai agar Shaadi ka khaana accha tha! ^_^
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved that line too..so ironic..
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

We'll never know, coz he is gonna get killed pretty soon. Chaahe innocent yaa guilty, he is gonna get caught in the crossfire for sure. 

Exactly! Binduri ko Thakurain ke paas jaana chaahiye tha! 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

thakur sa ne kya pyaar se mara hai usay ðŸ˜† " tune jyada dekh liya hai " n pyaar se dhakka maar diya bacchi ko ðŸ˜›  paro is very innocent ,  see her dreams , she has only 4   apni pasand ka choona ðŸ˜†

uspe apni pasand ki keel thokegi ðŸ˜†  fir uspe calender tangegi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  

one more   usko shiv ka incarnation chahiye,  jo sirf  rudra hai   , must say kya sahi name socha hai , perfect rudra -parvati 

though i think rudra ke saath gauri jyada  gud sound karta hai 

Haan, naam mujhe khoob hi pasand aaye! And yeah! Rudra-Gauri sounds good.. But abhi toh humaare Rudra-Parvati hi zindaabaad! 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Thank you!