Kaas Unka Naam Aapka ek Naam hota..

Posted: 10 years ago
Aaah my feels! I missed the initial 5 minutes of today's episode cause I just got home then. But I think I caught it at an amazing moment! 

Bindi Bai-Sa, I so don't want you to die! You are among my favorite characters and your bubbly charm and amazing accent has already made me fall in love with you. I sooo hope someone rescues you from the crocodile-Sa. I cannot bear to see you get all eaten up. I wish their is some sort of shipping possibility of you and Aman. But I think that is just my fickle heart denying your death. 😭

I wish you hadn't gone to the one man who was worst to be confided in. Like seriously? Why did you have to go to Thakur-Sa! 😭 😭

Next came the Paro-Varun aka PaRun scene. See, I still can't make up my mind whether he is a good guy or not. What I don't understand is, that how can all the gun smuggling carry on under his nose and Banna-Sa and NO idea about it? 

That is why every time he smiles at Paro, I just cringe. I don't know why... But my heart just can't seem to accept the fact that he is completely CLUELESS about the arms deals. 

Or maybe, He is just some Anaath, as he said, that the gun smugglers are using to get their business done. 

I dunno, but the sweet honey laden things he said to Paro, just made me sad for her. 

Also, the moment he uttered, "B.Com... B.Com samajhti hai naa aap... College ki degree hoti hai." I cried for Paro. The look of sadness on her face, regarding her education was momentary, yet very powerful. 

And then afterwards, she bared all her weaknesses too in front of him. Gosh, how beautifully you are protraying Paro, Sanaya! I can't help but feel each and everything that you make me feel by the expressions of Paro! 

Then the imli, namak alag se... Shaabash Banna-Sa. Aap toh sixer pe sixer maare jaao bas. 

The time when she was running, I was giggling like a mad woman coz my engagement lehenga is almost a replica! And I can't squeal more on the coincidence! 

Then as she reaches mandir... She bared her very beautiful life long dream... Of having a home of her own. It is breaking me so much knowing that she is NOT going to get it in the near future. That things won't be this easy for her. That the choona, the keel, the calender... even such small things won't be granted to her. I wanna bawl my eyes out thinking what the immediate future holds for her. 

The dialogue that made my day was, "Kaas Unka naam Aapka Ek Naam Hota..." Haaye, she doesn't even know Rudra's name til now... Yet it is amazing how perfectly fit there names are for each other. And how subconsciously, she wants his name to be joined with her. 

IM CRYING ALREADY. I CANT HANDLE THIS. 
that was very cute yet their end is soon </3
Oh! Paro, be careful  for what u wish for.💔
"Kaas Unka naam Aapka Ek Naam Hota..."
Loved it...👍🏼
I loved the last line...thank god someone sees what i do. i feel for paro's heartbreak but god is protecting her, and rudra is going to save her from a fate worse than death.
i really liked the Mandir scene 

she doesn't know but her that one wish is going to come true in a scenario she she could have never imagined
I have not seen the episode yet, but your post itself is making me feel terrible for the impending doom and gloom for Paro.
and btw, have you ever seen groom's friends and chacha being lecherous to the girl who is going to be the bride? they tease yes, but lech? no. i tell you this guy is too well-rehearsed, he has done his research and he knows exactly what paro wants to hear...gosh, why is everyone in the forum going crazy over this? they forgot rudra so soon? lol...or is it taht they want him for themselves?? paro ko candyfloss de do, aur apne liye hottie rakh lo...ha ha ha ha...
Nice post! PaRun scenes were cute today! And Sanaya? What do I say about her? Her expressions were to die for! Especially the mandir scene! Poor girl doesn't know ki Bholenath ji ne Tathastu bol diya! Paro, be careful what you wish for!
Sanaya made me cry today! The innocence on her face, dreams about her future, the way she was hesitating to take her honewala patidev's name...this girl has nailed it all!