Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dmg2c

and btw, have you ever seen groom's friends and chacha being lecherous to the girl who is going to be the bride? they tease yes, but lech? no. i tell you this guy is too well-rehearsed, he has done his research and he knows exactly what paro wants to hear...gosh, why is everyone in the forum going crazy over this? they forgot rudra so soon? lol...or is it taht they want him for themselves?? paro ko candyfloss de do, aur apne liye hottie rakh lo...ha ha ha ha...

True that! The minute he said imli with namak alag se I had my doubts...too much of a coincidence! The scene was cute though! But feeling really bad for Paro yaar!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I loved the last line...thank god someone sees what i do. i feel for paro's heartbreak but god is protecting her, and rudra is going to save her from a fate worse than death.

That's the only consolation. The more their sweetness & attachment is shown, the greater the loss of Paro's. The more Rudra will pay, even he is her savior in disguise.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone explain what she meant when she said 'I wish his name was one urz,? And how is it connected I rudra Edited by Jaz1990 - 10 years ago
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Can someone explain what she meant when she said 'I wish his name was one urz,? And how is it connected I rudra

Lord Shankar has many names...Paro wanted her groom's name to be one of his...Rudra is another name of Lord Shiva...supposed to be his angriest avtar!
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amni375

Oh! Paro, be careful  for what u wish for.💔

Exactly what I thought in that moment! 

Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it all
You just might get it all and then some you don't want

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sushk123

Lord Shankar has many names...Paro wanted her groom's name to be one of his...Rudra is another name of Lord Shiva...supposed to be his angriest avtar!

So unknowingly she's asking for rudra lol
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update. Paro-Varun convo was lovely but felt terribly sad knowing that the groom is going to be killed.

Guinea thumbnail
Beautiful post ðŸ˜Š
Congratulations on your engangement ...the pink lehanga is absolutely gorgeous ðŸ˜³
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

and btw, have you ever seen groom's friends and chacha being lecherous to the girl who is going to be the bride? they tease yes, but lech? no. i tell you this guy is too well-rehearsed, he has done his research and he knows exactly what paro wants to hear...gosh, why is everyone in the forum going crazy over this? they forgot rudra so soon? lol...or is it taht they want him for themselves?? paro ko candyfloss de do, aur apne liye hottie rakh lo...ha ha ha ha...

jhappi jhappi jhappi to you! Exactly yaar... Kyun forum pe sab itna fawn kar rahe hai?? feel bad kar rahe hai?? 

I mean, how is it that his friends and Kaka-sa are all shady guys and he is this Sant Devta?? It is just impossible for me to digest. 

Do din ki louv story waise bhi doesn't rock my boat. So I am all going to go with the fact that Varun-Sa isn't as seedha saadha as he is being shown. 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

So unknowingly she's asking for rudra lol

Haahaahaa! 

Yeah, Rudra means Anger, or Destruction, controller of nature... And the name is associated with Lord Shiva...