Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
So amrapali played one of the most hated characters and did her job quietly and shabnam couldn't? Hm...professionalism and the Indian Telly industry don't seem to gel.

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Quit Hai πŸ˜† Soon I won't be able to recognise the cast anymore πŸ˜†
I dont know who to.blame and ond advice to gul i mean itne sare new character liyayi...and everybody wants equal.importance and ab main kya bolu maybe i bever liked shreen but gonaa miss isme kya shaq hai san kismat ki lak hai
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

dear it not called nonprofessional, Alka and Amarpali knew before sighing the show they have negative characters to portray but shireen character was very sweet from the start, it was one of the light heartd characters of show but if after some months ur so sweet character is asked to be turned negative all of sudden, no one will accept either its audience or the actor playing it so i am glad she spoke up for herself and character which is not all wrong

Shabnam would have to been an idiot not to have known her character was negative. She was never going to be good. The audience knew that so what was she doing sleeping through her character brief?
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There is something wrong with this show or the production house, this is what the sixed person that quit this show, with all these replacement will this show be the same.
Now we have the actor replacing Asad supposedly injured.
The behind the scene of this show is a hot mess. 
cherryfrasier thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

dear it not called nonprofessional, Alka and Amarpali knew before sighing  the show they have negative characters to portray but shireen character was very sweet from the start, it was one of the light heartd characters of show but if after some months ur so sweet character is asked to be turned negative all of sudden, no one will accept either its audience or the actor playing it so i am glad she spoke up for herself and character which is not all wrong

White black or shades of grey its a job. This is not the first or last time a good character turn black or grey hun in this industry...and it will not be the last. So this comes with he territory. I really like Shireen character it was relate able many women go through what she was...so its not against the actor acting skills or character..its about the perspective of the actor...that's all. 
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so my doubt was correct..
she's one wise woman who left this hopeless show for gud!!
such a beautiful show in the initial days but turned into mere disappointment..
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: delena90

Shabnam would have to been an idiot not to have known her character was negative. She was never going to be good. The audience knew that so what was she doing sleeping through her character brief?

well i have not seen SM much but how much i have seen i found her character dumb,selfish,insecure but still not negative she was the one manipulated my razia nothng else
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rishika21

media,ph,zee,haters ab bhi can blame actors for being unprofessional.

but the fact is this is now the 6th replacement of qh.
so qh show story must have sm problems.isnt it.
anyways.i leave it

wordπŸ‘
as viewers we were disspointed with tracks nd lots more obviously actors too would feel d same
after all they r human πŸ˜ƒ
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

Ok another replacement !

If this continues till next year we might see a whole new cast πŸ˜†

season 2πŸ˜†