Lyrics translation for yesterday's shayri by Varun to his Paro <3

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Kaalje mein aas ke deep jalte huye nainon mein kuch meethe sapne palte huye.. Barson raah taake Banni apne angana aur ab nazar na uthaaye jab doli le aaye sajnaa

the heart has nurtured some hopes the eyes have woven some sweet dreams for years the bride has waited for him and now she won't even look at him when her beloved is there to marry her

What beautiful lyrics!! so perfect! no wonder she looked up! ❤️

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It looks more understandable and better now when i read it , thanx for that Sunara , i coulnd't get a word 😆 , the Shayari was so accurate for paro , she had to look up. I love the last 2 line's. ❤️❤️
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow!!! Amazing lines...thanks
Non-existent thumbnail
Sanaya rocked the scene! Bas!
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats was romantically b'ful scene 👏👏👏 ...these two really looked good together 😃😃Hope they get enough scenes together before Varun vanishes 😛😛  
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Varun and Paro's scenes were beautiful
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Varun and Paro's scenes were beautiful

awwi know it was so adorable Mandy! I just can't get over the sweetness! ❤️ Anyway good to see u here! was wondering why u were missing!😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Thats was romantically b'ful scene 👏👏👏 ...these two really looked good together 😃😃Hope they get enough scenes together before Varun vanishes 😛😛  

i have reason to believe that there is gonna be a teeny bit  more... hope i am correct! cz i adoreee this couple despite being crazy abt PaRud!!
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sunara you're a savior when it comes to translation I think! 😆 I could hardly understand even a word yesterday! 😆 But whatever he said sounded very romantic <3

And after reading the translation, I feel to re-watch the scene as I can understand now.. 😛 So.. 😛 *me runs to watch it again* :P
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow he said that! (He kinda mumbled it yesterday) Awww no wonder she looked up, and what a looking up it was! I was spellbound at that moment! Sanaya looked simply beautiful in that one scene 😳