Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*ba3ykush* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well this is a hard wuestion but not just me im sure that most ppl think that amitabh is wayy more popular then amitabh is and abhihek can never take his place....

ovilousy in da old times when amitabh started acting he waz on high demand... and when amitabh started acting his popularty half wuz that ppl thought he wud be just like amitabh but that aint tru...

but sum ppl do like abhishek... but in a role of father and son... sah rukh and amitabh make a better role together than abhishek n' amitabh

luv

ba3ii k.
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

See, comparing Amitabh and Abhishek is totally unfair.Abhishek has done uncountable movies which were super dooper HIT.And if you see, Abhishek has just started his career in movies...Like, he has given almost 12 FLOPS and then eventually, he started to gain fame among the actors and the audience and gave many HITS like Bunty and Bubli after that.

Nowadays, if you ask the young generation about their favourite stars.. Abhishekh is always on the top of their lists.May be because they never saw Amitabh's old movies and have no interest because of the colours and the sound thingy in the old movies.

But, if you ask the old generation about this.Amitabh vs Abhishek- 95% of them say... 'Amitabh' but that too, sometimes after a silence of 5 minutes.Its getting hard to decide for them too.But Amitabh was always in their hearts and will always remain...

May be Abhishek can never take the place of Amitabh Bachan.Because, Amitabh Bachan is UNIQUE.We can't compare him with any actor... He is the best... though, Shahrukh Khan is more popular than Abhishek.But if we ask people Amitabh vs Srk... they say 'Amitabh'.. But when we ask 'Amitabh vs Abhishek'.. They need to think

That was my own opinion....

Shiza

sairaxXx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mashal

well i dont like both 😉

hey i agree wid u 100%

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its like they are from two different generations! Amitabh is the legend of his generation and Abhishek has also won hearts of many people through his work in his generation! They both have worked ingeiunally hard and I dont kno if i can compare both of them! Maybe within 10 years, we can, but now i think its too soon.
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tough!!!! well in my opinion no one can beat big B abhishek has a long way to compare to amitabhs standards...
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
abhishek is good
but nobody can ever come close to amtiabh bachan

he is the best and number one.

he is unbeatable today and also tommrow
I LIKE BOTH BUT I THINK AMITABH BACHCHAN IS THE BEST
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: radz_2cool

Ok frankly speaking I am very big fan of Abhishek and Laks sasuma knows dat😉. Though I like Abhishek more dan Amitabh ji but yes I agree to dat Amitabh Bachchan is a better than Abhishek. Maybe in this era Abhishek has much more fan following but if you compare Abhishek's acting with Amit ji Abhishek has more long way to go. Give my Abhishek a few years and maybe he can become equally famous like Amitabh Bachchan.

As Kritz di said that why can't we say "Like Father and son". I mean we can say Abhishek just needs to polish his acting skills and den he can be the Man of the Second Millenium😎.

Abhishek and Amitabh ji rock 😳 . I luv them together especially in KANK. The way Abhishek calls his dad"dude"(Hai tumhari ada pe mein vari vari😳) .

PS- U know everytime when thr is a debate about Abhishek and Amitabh every1 supports Amitabh ji. I am the only one who thinks that it's unfair to compare them😭

sou...we all think it is unfair to compare the two of them...coz we all know Abhishek can never beat his father and its not right comparing a living legend like Big B to a newcomer... Unfair to both sides...

btw, those who support AB seior think AB senior of the best...thats why yaar...rona mat😉 AB will be hurt to see his daughter in law cry...and if AB is hurt...I too will be hurt😳

Abhishek may or maynot becume as famuos as his father...but no one beats Mr.Bachchan...there is no actor who can act so well..and has done such diferent role...from a policeman...to a chor...from a coolie...to the real DON!!!...from a lover to a poet...from a comedian...to a jealous husband...from a villainish hero...to a sentimental teacher...to a parallel government...the list goes on and on...

but in today's date/..we dun see such diverse roles in indian cinema....all are the same kind of petty love stories...That is why I feel Abhishek maynot get t have the super-duper-mega stardom of his dad...but lets wait and see...

Though abhi is good in acting...he lackx something somewhere...maybe the charm of his father...maybe his commanding personality...Maybe his perfection/...maybe his poise...😳

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 17 years ago
3 cute thumbnail
HEY 4 ME ABHISHEK IS ABSULUTALY FABULOUS............
BUT 4 SURE THERE IS NO COMPARISION BETWEEN THEM....
BUT ABHISHEK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Like Laks said...There is no comparison between Mr.Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek because they are standing at 2 different corners of a rope...n...the place where Big B is right now...i don't think even SRK can reach!!

Even if abhishek reaches that place by any chance...SRK SURELY CANTAt least Abhi doesnt overact..SRK..Overacts so much yaar😆

While Amitabh is truly fabulous in acting...Srk is truly fabulous in overacting...

😆😆(no offence...just my view.)😉

Look at the energy Mr.Bachchan has even this day at this age of 64....he is truly incomparable...U dances so well..performs with powerpact strength...and looks so awesome...he is AWESOME AMITABH!!!😳

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 17 years ago