Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

well...first of all...I dont think there is anything to discuss on this matter....what exactly is the point in comparing Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan? Without the slightest doubt...Amitabh is too good for even bein compared to some of the best actors in the world...coz he is the best of the bestest!!!
Abhishek is nowhere even near Amitabh Bachchan...he is the BIG B!!!GOd of Indian Cinema...
Abhishek has a long way to go to reach his father's fame...(which no one has, but the BIG B himself πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ )Its absolutely meaningless comparing the two...Its unfair to Abhi to be compared with his father(who no one can beat) and its unfair to Mr.Bachchan to be compared to his own son for we musnt shame him with that... I never will say Abhishek is a bad actor...I donot feel so...for...I like his acting in Sarkar and Yuva... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Even though he shared the screen with his own dad in Sarkar...he was not shadowed...he was brilliant...for...the first half of the Movie was an Amitabh show completely and the second part had Abhishek shining brightly!!!
In yuva too..he mastered Lallan's role soo well πŸ‘
But when u consider his other films...I dont find his acting much commentable..Ofc in Bunty aur Banli...he was good...but the character didnt demand much right???

He has a good number of flops...But who doesnt have that???
Big B for example had so many flops at the beginning despite of winning the National award for his first n foremost film...
Number of flops dont matter...the point is...HAVING TALENT and kismat obviously...

Now, On BIG B!!! 😳 U cant compare him with anyone in the world...he is the man of charm...brilliance...the man of the millenium....He is thw world's NUber 1...we all know that....Abhishek doesnt come even near him...

Look at his acting in Deewaar, Amar Akbar Anthony, Don, Muqaddar ka sikander,Mili,kabhie kabhie,Sholay,bhagban,Aks,Agneepath,Aakhree Rasta,Aankhen,zanjeer,Silsila,Trishul, Abhimaan, Anand, Chupke chupke and just last year...BLACK, SARKAR, wAQT..etc...the list is just endless....πŸ‘

Abhishek cant even come near him in acting...and In lookkz..........Omg..Mr.Bachchan was sooo cute and handsome in the 70's and 80's and now he is more and more so!!!😳😊he is just the big master of the art of acting...

Amitabh is the star of all generationg...the emperor of bollywood...its baseless comparing and newcomer like Abhishek with him...and soo Unfair...especially since abhi still has so many yards to cross to prove his talents...Amitabh is many many notches above his son.

Abhishek is a good actor...but lacks versatility..I mean...he doesnt fit into all kinds of roles like his father...But I hear he was great in KANK...way to go abhi!!! As for Mr.Bachchan...he is always the universal best in all kinds of roles....the sexy sam is no exception...in KANK..he proved that he and he alone is the biggest master of the art of acting... Because...he was soo superb in the role(as far as I understand from the views and reviewsπŸ‘

So, This comparison is comparitively completely wacko!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

I don't think its a good comparisan. I don't think we will have any one to beat Abitabh's record even in 21st Century. Abhi is very raw compare to Abitabh's acting. Amitabh can portray every role with so ease and comfort that Abhi has yet to master. KANK is a perfect example of Amitabh's acting. He was in his brand bew Avatar and he made the moving going with his funny suoerb acting. If we go backwards: Deewar, Don, Amar Akbar Anthony, Sholey, Sharabi, Silsila are just afew examples of his versatality. The way Amitabh sang and performed, " RANG BARSEY" in Silsila is a MASTERPIECE that no other actor can compete.
Abhi is a great actor in himself and he has a long way to go in his career. I can compare him to his competitors like: Hritik, Salman, Shahrukh or others, but comparing him with Amitabh already is a big: NO NO.

yeah...i agree perfectly...u put it rightly yaar

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 17 years ago
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

However, in KANK, I absolutely detested the way AB sr put down alll his years of reputation and esteem to enact an overly appetizing man! At his age? I don't think anyone could disagree!

So, though Amitabh Bacchan is still the marvelous actor he is, if he continues like KANK, god knows what's going to happen!

😊

dear...we must respect him for doing such diverse role...its really salaam to him...for he has experimented with so my role...πŸ‘ and with such perfection!!! In KANK..He got something exciting, new and different to do...and he played it with such hardwork and to perfection and ease... See...he is doing a worser role in RGV's coming film Nishabd in whcih is plays a paedophile...whatta say abt that...for an actor...not just popularity should be the first priority...he/she must give importance to variety in roles too...and Amitabh is doing that!hats off to him! He will remain the best for all years to come...no doubtπŸ‘

krazy_khyati thumbnail

Comparing Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan is not fair. But still if you really wanna discuss this, I can sum it up in a line..."AB is a legend; ABjr. is a legend in the making"

I respect AB for his achievements and love ABjr. for his confidence.

livingforce thumbnail

Abhishek cant be compared to Amitabh,small b is no where near big b..Comparing abhishek to amitabh is like comparing a pond to a ocean..Small b has just stepped into the industry and suddenly if we start comparing him to his legendary father is not right..There is a wide gulf of difference between the 2 actors..In my opinion,they cant be compared by any strech of imaginaton..

Big b is a acting maestro..To me, he is the best actor in the world..Staggering acting skills and achievements  is what makes Mr.Amitabh bachan so special..

Edited by livingforce - 17 years ago
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Ok frankly speaking I am very big fan of Abhishek and Laks sasuma knows datπŸ˜‰. Though I like Abhishek more dan Amitabh ji but yes I agree to dat Amitabh Bachchan is a better than Abhishek. Maybe in this era Abhishek has much more fan following but if you compare Abhishek's acting with Amit ji Abhishek has more long way to go. Give my Abhishek a few years and maybe he can become equally famous like Amitabh Bachchan.

As Kritz di said that why can't we say "Like Father and son". I mean we can say Abhishek just needs to polish his acting skills and den he can be the Man of the Second Millenium😎.

Abhishek and Amitabh ji rock 😳 . I luv them together especially in KANK. The way Abhishek calls his dad"dude"(Hai tumhari ada pe mein vari vari😳) .

PS- U know everytime when thr is a debate about Abhishek and Amitabh every1 supports Amitabh ji. I am the only one who thinks that it's unfair to compare them😭

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

well...first of all...I dont think there is anything to discuss on this matter....what exactly is the point in comparing Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan? Without the slightest doubt...Amitabh is too good for even bein compared to some of the best actors in the world...coz he is the best of the bestest!!!
Abhishek is nowhere even near Amitabh Bachchan...he is the BIG B!!!GOd of Indian Cinema...
Abhishek has a long way to go to reach his father's fame...(which no one has, but the BIG B himself πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ )Its absolutely meaningless comparing the two...Its unfair to Abhi to be compared with his father(who no one can beat) and its unfair to Mr.Bachchan to be compared to his own son for we musnt shame him with that... I never will say Abhishek is a bad actor...I donot feel so...for...I like his acting in Sarkar and Yuva... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Even though he shared the screen with his own dad in Sarkar...he was not shadowed...he was brilliant...for...the first half of the Movie was an Amitabh show completely and the second part had Abhishek shining brightly!!!
In yuva too..he mastered Lallan's role soo well πŸ‘
But when u consider his other films...I dont find his acting much commentable..Ofc in Bunty aur Banli...he was good...but the character didnt demand much right???

He has a good number of flops...But who doesnt have that???
Big B for example had so many flops at the beginning despite of winning the National award for his first n foremost film...
Number of flops dont matter...the point is...HAVING TALENT and kismat obviously...

Now, On BIG B!!! 😳 U cant compare him with anyone in the world...he is the man of charm...brilliance...the man of the millenium....He is thw world's NUber 1...we all know that....Abhishek doesnt come even near him...

Look at his acting in Deewaar, Amar Akbar Anthony, Don, Muqaddar ka sikander,Mili,kabhie kabhie,Sholay,bhagban,Aks,Agneepath,Aakhree Rasta,Aankhen,zanjeer,Silsila,Trishul, Abhimaan, Anand, Chupke chupke and just last year...BLACK, SARKAR, wAQT..etc...the list is just endless....πŸ‘

Abhishek cant even come near him in acting...and In lookkz..........Omg..Mr.Bachchan was sooo cute and handsome in the 70's and 80's and now he is more and more so!!!😳😊he is just the big master of the art of acting...

Amitabh is the star of all generationg...the emperor of bollywood...its baseless comparing and newcomer like Abhishek with him...and soo Unfair...especially since abhi still has so many yards to cross to prove his talents...Amitabh is many many notches above his son.

Abhishek is a good actor...but lacks versatility..I mean...he doesnt fit into all kinds of roles like his father...But I hear he was great in KANK...way to go abhi!!! As for Mr.Bachchan...he is always the universal best in all kinds of roles....the sexy sam is no exception...in KANK..he proved that he and he alone is the biggest master of the art of acting... Because...he was soo superb in the role(as far as I understand from the views and reviewsπŸ‘

So, This comparison is comparitively completely wacko!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Very good explaination Lucky. There is only one Amitabh Bachchan  and his acting will alwyas remain unique.

yeah...i agree perfectly...u put it rightly yaar

akta91 thumbnail
yehh i agree with u as well there isn't any point comparing them they simply are the best n always will be πŸ˜ƒ Edited by akta91 - 17 years ago
Pachu.P thumbnail

Like Laks said...There is no comparison between Mr.Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek because they are standing at 2 different corners of a rope...n...the place where Big B is right now...i don't think even SRK can reach!!
~sowmya~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

It is really hard to compare these too fine actors.
Amitabh is a living legend and is one of the BEST actors ever produced not only in india but in the whole world. His personality has a charm and he is one of the most powerful personalities in the world. He has given india some of the finest movies ever produced and still continues to do so.

On the other hand, Abhishek has the 'youth' feel in him and he is growing as an actor and as a person with all his movies. His performance in KANK was mind blowing and I totally LOVED it!!!

Now for the question which one is better, I would say Amitabh bachchan atlease for now as Amitabh has something that Abhishek still has to earn, Years of experience and I believe that Abhishek can be a very fine actor so all we have to do is wait and watch   πŸ˜ƒ

Naina

ya i totally agree with u as now abhishek is just a rookie he has so much time to achieve and he will be same and his father one day b'coz he too have the same jalwa as his father have

sobia.k thumbnail
IMPOSSIBLE..........NO 1 CAN EVER COMPARE THE TWO BACHANZ BOTH R GOOD ON THEIR OWN AND GR8 2GETHER BUT COMPARIN THEM AND TRYING 2 DECIDE HUZ BETTER IS IMPOSSIBLE