Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: snowy72

Hello Ladies!!!  What's with all the edited posts!  Looks like I missed some real fun!!!  πŸ˜†

DAK -- Dolly & Liks, I agree with you that they better show something out of the box.  Otherwise, it'll be the same old same old. πŸ₯±

BI --  Liks -- glad you noticed the nose.  I need to catch last few epis of BI, RR, YHM.

With work I have time for only one show and I choose MNB.  Neeraj ... 

Good choice Chandni.  Try to catch up with YHM.  The last two were really good.

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lohri at my place tonite. πŸ˜† And Yess.. He's mine.. πŸ˜›

Wish you all a Happy 'Pongal', Makar Sankranthi and Eid Mubarak... πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sher-o-shayari ke jo 2-3 deewane hai yahaan- check out Dedh Ishqiya after GOTW ends.. πŸ˜† You may like it.. πŸ˜‰ Also found Faheem chaacha (from Ek Boond Ishq) in there.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

<font color="#003366" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sher-o-shayari ke jo 2-3 deewane hai yahaan- check out Dedh Ishqiya after GOTW ends..πŸ˜†You may like it.. πŸ˜‰Also found Faheem chaacha (from Ek Boond Ishq)in there.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

</font>

chikni when did you come back from india?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tumhari Pakhi - Something happened last week, I forgot to tell you guys, Naina is Girish's daughter with woman he met in Lucknow when he went to sing there a while back. He was intoxicated when she was conceived. He told Lavanya himself, he didn't have to tell her as she's accepted Naina and in fact she was changing as well, referring to Pakhi as her bhabhi, putting her friends in their place for not accepting her step daughter Naina because of their snobbish ways, telling Ayaan he was wrong to have Pakhi imprisoned etc, last week also Pakhi was released after 1 day because Aayaan was gloating to a friend and the same history teacher and Anshuman overheard everything, they went to release Pakhi immediately and the History teacher apologised and withdrew her complaints but she was duped by Aayaan.  But this is the part you guys won't like, Anshuman is still wanting Pakhi out of their lives and trying to turn Aayaan more against Pakhi as after this whole matter he was hiding from Pakhi afraid of her reaction, but Pakhi is actually buttering Aayaan more hoping to win him over with love and it's working as well but Anshuman is trying to break their relationship to make his son hate her again.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RangRasiya, no guts. Not even going to bother watching anymore. They had to make Varun become an ass at the end to justify.
What happened to the shots of Varun in the midst of the chaos with shock...

I made a topic, I'm sure I'll get haters there...I don't care. Or maybe they will all just ignore it...probably better.  i don't even care to respond or check my topic. I just wrote a topic saying the show has no guts. And I'll leave it. I just wanted to say that in the forum that they have no guts.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beimtihan is much better than this bina rang ka rasiya πŸ€ͺ
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: likarsh

RangRasiya, no guts. Not even going to bother watching anymore. They had to make Varun become an ass at the end to justify.

I made a topic, I'm sure I'll get haters there...I don't care. Or maybe they will all just ignore it...probably better.  i don't even care to respond or check my topic. I just wrote a topic saying the show has no guts. And I'll leave it. I just wanted to say that in the forum that they have no guts.

I do that sometimes, it's better to vent and feel better then keep it inside and read topics which don't mention the big elephant in the room all pretending everything is good. Occasionally not all the time do I do it though.
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Liks, the same people made  sultan an obsessive lover over night n didnt have the guts to show any reason behind that. Whay more u expect from them. Anyway I liked paro varun scene more than paro rudra scen. Something pure and innocent abt it unlike the artificial. over hyped scenes of the leads. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Liks I am glad I gave up that show . From your post it seems like the right decision.