Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ohh it's alrite Dolly..it's not the water- or ghajini- We Sirens do talk a lot naa- kaun kya dekhiinggg, it's hard to keep track. *lagaaoing kaala tikka and hanging nimbu- mirch all over the place* 😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=JAHHNAVI]Ohh it's alrite Dolly..it's not the water- or ghajini- We Sirens do talk a lot naa- kaun kya dekhiinggg, it's hard to keep track. *lagaaoing kaala tikka and hanging nimbu- mirch all over the place* 😆[/QUOTE
Thanks for taking the Nazar off me, I need all the help I can get.😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Aww you're welcome Dolly 😆 waise I don't believe in nazar/ evil eye but staying out here in CC has made me a Believer.. 😆 *looking at stalkers and tying black thread on my ankle* 😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail
And About Anshuman somebody needs to hit him on his head with a baseball bat.😆

The man has a one track mind and refuses to see past his nose.

You are right Avi between the father and son I have to keep Aspirins handy all the time.

And Girish... what to say about him, he loses his druthers one drunken night and 

Voila ! a baby appears.   First he does not tell Lavania about the night then waits for months after both those facts to tell the truth.

And then he has to actually lecture Anshuman on what LOVE is all about.

What is wrong with these men??ðŸ˜Ą 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
I guess bcoz TP ends in march they have to really mess up these things- all at once.. And we are witnessing an amalgam of tracks which would otherwise take 5-6 months aaraam se!! So yeah it's looking like perfect khichdi now so that in March all we see is butterflies and rainbows around Paakhi and Anshuman 😆
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So people quitting RR already? ðŸ˜†. Nautanki and their twisted ways of showing stories ðŸ˜†. I'm feeling more bad for the person who conceptualized the story, as they have clearly "murdered" the basic story with their amazing guts. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Many feel it's too violent for the time slot!! I completely agree- and also, Rudra can sleep around with a million LAILAs - sure- no problem there!! just don't do it in front of 8yr olds having dinner peacefully with their families!!

Uff NAUTANKI ðŸĪŠ - itni tohh samajh honi chahiyay tumhein ðŸĪ” 🐷
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowy72

Haven't caught the epi, just had to peek at the precap.  The way he said "apni aukat main raho" was not cool.  If she doesn't make him sleep on the couch after that encounter and has sex with him anyway then there is no hope!!

Snowy, they had sex after he gifted her the jewelry. In a way it was better than I expected. A soon as he hugged her back I knew what would happen. I was like noo dude, don't go straight to the sex... at least he didn't straight away make his move as she was crying on to him.

Dolly, you wrote what I was thinking. So far everything's been smoothened over with sex. Wanna see what happens after this.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Liks I m not watching DAK.. But the way u describe it sometimes 😆 😈 -sounds fun 😉 Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
[QUOTE=JAHHNAVI]Liks I m not watching DAK.. But the way u describe it sometimes 😆 😈 -sounds fun 😉 [/QUOTE
Catch up with DAK Avi.  The character of SamRAT is pure fun. He is such an ASS.

And he has his "Lalloo" friend Ishaan that has a romantic fantasy filled nature a complete opposite of SamRAT.