Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HAPPY LOHRI TO ALL

AND

HAPPY SANKRANTI TO ALL
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I'm watching Friday's DAK. Why is Urmi's mother sleeping on the floor? 
And once again, her father proves me correct. I don't think they family would've NOT gone through with the wedding anyway.

🤣LMAO..That sweater again.  he's gonna dislike it, isn't he? Hahaha. LOL, can't say I blame him..i knew from the start the sweater was a bad idea.

I hope at least he is not mean about it.😆

Awww, Samrat. See, this is why I don't hate him. See what I mean? They actually show a guy who does go into it as a marriage and doesn't totally tune his wife out. ðŸ˜† Sure he has messed up ideas, but still...I've only seen shows where the husband is bent on torturning the wife, ignoring the wife, being a total jackass, etc.
Hahaahahaahah, LMAO. HAHAHAHAAH! OMG...HAHAHAHAAH. Come on dude, next time make the effort and go up to her. But still..LMAO.🤣

UGh, Samrat. if you don't like it, just let her know better. Not the way you are going about it.

Part of me wonders if he thinks it should all be in his time table, like at night if she comes on to him if he'll be pissed.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Guys, I'm watching Friday's DAK. Why is Urmi's mother sleeping on the floor? 

And once again, her father proves me correct. I don't think they family would've NOT gone through with the wedding anyway.
I wondered the same thing ðŸ˜†

🤣LMAO..That sweater again.  he's gonna dislike it, isn't he? Hahaha. LOL, can't say I blame him..i knew from the start the sweater was a bad idea.

I hope at least he is not mean about it.😆

Not only was the sweater a bad idea it was ugly.

Awww, Samrat. See, this is why I don't hate him. See what I mean? They actually show a guy who does go into it as a marriage and doesn't totally tune his wife out. ðŸ˜† Sure he has messed up ideas, but still...I've only seen shows where the husband is bent on torturning the wife, ignoring the wife, being a total jackass, etc.

Liks he knows what he wants from Urmi !!  He is tuning her out except in bed !!
Hahaahahaahah, LMAO. HAHAHAHAAH! OMG...HAHAHAHAAH. Come on dude, next time make the effort and go up to her. But still..LMAO.🤣

UGh, Samrat. if you don't like it, just let her know better. Not the way you are going about it.

Part of me wonders if he thinks it should all be in his time table, like at night if she comes on to him if he'll be pissed.

Did you notice when he was on his Laptop and she was fixing something in the closet and he has that look in his eyes when he sees her bend.
He says are you going to keep fussing and she in her passive aggressive tone says ...like when you are working all the time.

Urmi he does not understand passive  aggressive just tell him like it is.
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Did you notice when he was on his Laptop and she was fixing something in the closet and he has that look in his eyes when he sees her bend.
He says are you going to keep fussing and she in her passive aggressive tone says ...like when you are working all the time.

Urmi he does not understand passive  aggressive just tell him like it is.

But I thought she was being coy, not passive aggressive...😆 She said something like...you don't have any more work? And he understood it too, me thinks... see his eyes. 

Dolly-heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

But I thought she was being coy, not passive aggressive...😆 She said something like...you don't have any more work? And he understood it too, me thinks... see his eyes. 

No Liks I just went and saw it again.
He says... do you not want to go to sleep... why don't you change your clothes ?

She says... why do not want to work any more?

You know Liks I thing for sure our SamRAT has one thing he enjoys in this marriage.

But today again he said something odd... he said every thing that looks sweet is not necessarily sweet while looking at Urmi after eating the cake she made.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
She says... why do not want to work any more?

Thanks for the translation. I still say she was being coy. She knew what he was saying and she was being playful with him. And he understood it too.

Yo, that sweet line. I caught that too. But I was going to make sure later once i've caught up with everything. I had a suspicion what he meant, but am not too sure. Yup it is odd.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
@  Liks  Another thing I noticed about SamRAT in todays episode.

He got very upset when Ishaan wanted to go back and he was more animated about him than he has been about his brand new wife.

And now they are going to take him on their Honeymoon.

What's up with that.   Ishaan is just going to fall more in love with Urmi.

I wonder if SamRAT will notice that Ishaan is constantly worried about HIS wife ??
KhatamKahani thumbnail
They're going to take him along on the honeymoon? I missed that part.
I caught up but I want to catch up the past week with subs before I write on the forum. But see, I am torn. Like, I think they would be gutsy for going with Ishaan/Urmi--but I ONLY want them to go there if they will stick with it.

If they are just going to have Ishaan fall for Urmi, but Urmi sticks with Samrat no matter what, or Urmi leaves Samrat but still doesn't go with Ishaan, or Urmi leaves Samrat, and maybe contemplates something with Ishaan but in the end--nope.

I don't want any Ishaan/Urmi on even his side if that's the case. Because all it will do is ruin two friendships for nothing.

Believe it or not, I do like Samrat/Ishaan friendship even with the faults. It would be sad if it's destroyed just for Ishaan/Urmi 'teasing.'
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Eid Mubarak to all of u :-)

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Love u all.😊Edited by reena544 - 10 years ago