Frequent Posters

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i hope AviR get to work again as main lead 
with more prominence scope soon...!!! 
and bigger PH like 4lions/balaji/nauntankifilms 
(I Know they are evil but u gotta admit they
have the bestest team and creative art minds no...!!!!
Edited by Desichiqneez - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lee honestly i didn't like that he accepted the MnB proposal.. He is the actor who can drive a show on his own shoulders
Lee in these days am going through too many hearbreaks ...later MB i hooked to JA and EBI .. But Mr pate all planned to go bw land hence he decided to leave EBI and morever kareena's career is almost became so venerable in these days ... Only one movie shuddhi has that power to afford her career a better strength... Bas baki personal life bhi so so hi hai
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nawww sonaaa ðŸ¤— 
we re all in   da same boat...!!!😔🥱 
i know after tonyt epi...am going to suffer
amnesia again after a crash while driving home
from UnfairFictionWorld#...!!!
 ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤¡ ðŸ˜’

i dun watch MnB ... i just can't relate to his character sketch nor
the female lead...!!!!

am waiting for his new projects and hope soon no...!!!!

challow ttyl naa...!!!!

take care and let's hope for some good news 
soon...!!!! 

Chalo bye lee 😳..take care... Chalati ka naam zindangi hain
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wishing   Happy Lohri to all who Celebrate.

Edited by Dolly-heart - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really dislike Zain's mother in Beintehaa, I'll be glad when she gets constant indigestion over Zain/Aliya.
Only thing I agree with her being somewhat right was when she didn't like Osman taking the money out of the purse, but still she went about it with his sister in a nasty manner.

Everything else, to the way she treats her DILs is just vile. For instance, she's the one that wanted Shazia marriage for a grandson. (I'm guessing I don't rewatch BI with subtitles), but she treats Shazia so horribly and favors the other DIL, that I don't blame Shazia for her greediness and such. 

The other daughter-in-law, Nafisa, she treats so well and as a favorite. They both look down on Shazia, etc. But at the same time, she herself is the reason why Shazia is there, no?--giving her first DIL, Nafisa, all the trouble of having a soutan. But still Nafisa and she are tight--well I guess Nafisa would have to be, since she can't afford to show dislike to the MIL.

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

I really dislike Zain's mother in Beintehaa, I'll be glad when she gets constant indigestion over Zain/Aliya.

Only thing I agree with her being somewhat right was when she didn't like Osman taking the money out of the purse, but still she went about it with his sister in a nasty manner.

Everything else, to the way she treats her DILs is just vile. For instance, she's the one that wanted Shazia marriage for a grandson. (I'm guessing I don't rewatch BI with subtitles), but she treats Shazia so horribly and favors the other DIL, that I don't blame Shazia for her greediness and such. 

The other daughter-in-law, she treats so well and as a favorite. They both look down on Shazia, etc. But at the same time, she herself is the reason why Shazia is there, no--giving her first DIL all the trouble of having a soutan. But still the first DIL and she are tight--well I guess the first DIL would have to be, since she can't afford to show dislike to the MIL.

True Liks . I actually stopped watching because of her.  Why do all these shows have to have one member of the family always at odds with their husbands family.

The show is just not interesting enough with Zain and Aliya just playing pranks on each other.
There is nothing new or different in the whole show.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dolly, they have the most obvious plot developments and all, but you know I still watch. For some reason it's still watchable for me. I mean not so much that I care to go back and watch it with subs but still a decent watch.
Chandni, I've been meaning to say--I see what you mean about the nose. but koi baat nahi, I'm always glad when people don't have "perfect" features.😆

Edit, Nafs. Snowy had mentioned Preetika/Aliya's nose, said the talk of Jhanvi made her notice Aliya's nose.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What nose in Beintehan? 
one bahu called Nafisa, I may watch it to see what my namesake is upto ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ But later next month, leave the episodes to pile up and watch all together. 
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago