Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

what is the actual name of inspector singh aka lady officer aka SIR
if singh is her surname how can she order cadets to forget their surnames
and be called only  by their names

( just to give a dabh touch to this post)πŸ˜†

what does a name have to do with spirituality
let me narrate a small story

there was a pious man living in a small village with his wife, he used to do regular pooja and visit to temple 
he had 4 children and he named the 4th child as narayana

he gradually lost interest in his wife and started to visit the house of a dasi (destiny)
days passed by he forgot his rituals, pooja and everything related to god

all that he knew was only the dasi and the pleasure

he later developed some disease and the dasi was no more interested in him
she drove him away and he came straight to his home

his wife did the needful for him and took care of him inspite of him betraying her
but before he could realise his mistake and plead for forgiveness and get back to his pious life
he was at the verge of breathing his last

he felt thirsty and called his son's name narayana 
and was about to ask for some water

he could see the yam dhoot fast approaching him and ready to take his soul to hell
the fear of death was evident on his face

before his son fetched water the man died
the last word he said was narayana ( his son's name)

the yam dhooth were ready to pull his soul
when two godly men came and prevented them from taking his soul to hell

the YDs were confused and asked the godly men the reason
they said that the man could have done all sorts of ill deeds and got diverted from good to bad

but still he deserves to be in vaikunta
solely for this reason that the last word he uttered was narayana

in those days elders used to name children in the name of gods  so that even while we call them it will be indirectly calling the god himself

STORY OF UPA PANDAVAS

Edited by thala - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post with wonderful story ka..
is it possible?!
thala thumbnail
whether it is possible or not will be tomorrow's TFTD
.kat. thumbnail
A similar story!
Ravana, inspite of all his misdeeds, had a great store of punyam (merits), due to,his constant thinking of Rama, n uttering ramas name! (Even in enmity n anger)

Edited by ..PT.. - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 what is the actual name of inspector singh aka lady officer aka SIR
if singh is her surname how can she order cadets to forget their surnames

a good question πŸ‘πŸΌ why is she using her surname then?...oh maybe that's applicable to the cadets only...

continue thala...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ramadi it is said that both Ravan as well as Kamsa got instant Moksha after their death because even because of fear they kept chanting Rama and Krishna. Their mind was occupied with God though they treated him his enemy. So after their death they directly went to heaven. πŸ˜ƒ

Coming Ms Singh. I would say 2 things made her say forget everything during training period. For any profession training period is the most toughest. All cadets are equal. Among equals surnames are not used generally. Surname is used either to show respect or authority. Between cadets it has to be comradeship. It is for their own good to build team spirit and team work. For comradeship to develop it is better to let go of formalities and ensure the cadets address each other on first name basis.

Another thing is to ensure gender equality. Many times surnames for females speak out their marital status and in workplace there is a misconception( personally felt) that married women love domesticity more, they are not willing to go far to be toppers, they dont want career etc etc..So lack of surnames will ensure that the trainers does not know anything about the marital status of woman and she will be just treated as another capable individual. Look at Sandhya. It is this indecisive Sandhya's that create that stereotype image in many profession. Unable to stand up to her MIL because her husband loves his mother blindly she will make a mess of both her family as well as professional life if she doesnt grow up emotionally.

I mean in my office there are n number of people girls and boys included who simply cant be in Trivandrum. They want to go to their home town. Many times we feel it is not they are the problem. But they are unable to stand up to their families and parents are putting unnecessary pressure on them. There are a headache for any manager and to be frank if I am in charge of IPS academy I would exactly tell what Ms Singh told. Pack your bags and go. Listen to your MIL. Definetely it is a headache to have a candidate like Sandhya who oscialltes without a decision. Since Bhabo can never be satisfied, Sandhya will always in a dilemma how to please her.

Lack of surname is in a way good to Sandhya. Atleast during training when she hears just her name being called without any tags that submerged individual personality will slowly but definetely will come out.

I sincerely hope they ban sarees in campus πŸ˜ƒ and instead tell everyone has to wear uni gender cloths. Like Jeans and tops. Pyjama baniyans as night dress etc. Because the moment Sandhya steps into saree , bindi and chudi she becomes Sandhya Sooraj Rathi who is the katputli in Bhabo's hands. πŸ˜ƒ
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thala..πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Aagrima singh i think.

rules r only for followers not for leaders.

waiting for 2mw update.
.kat. thumbnail
Thala,
I was also thinking about singhs name in a different context!
Babho: i want a different room for my Bndni, AGREEma!
 I want my own lock for my Bndnis room, AGREEma!
I want that trophy for my Bndhnhi, AGREEma!

But for babho, AGREEma singh is actually a DISAGREEma Singh!
thala thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..PT..

A similar story!

Ravana, inspite of all his misdeeds, had a great store of punyam (merits), due to,his constant thinking of Rama, n uttering ramas name! (Even in enmity n anger)

well said PT 
it applies to kamsa as well
thala thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..PT..

Thala,

I was also thinking about singhs name in a different context!
Babho: i want a different room for my Bndni, AGREEma!
 I want my own lock for my Bndnis room, AGREEma!
I want that trophy for my Bndhnhi, AGREEma!

But for babho, AGREEma singh is actually a DISAGREEma Singh!

🀣
disagreema singh or this agrima singhπŸ˜†