Rangrasiya

A heart-felt letter to Mr Ranavat

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

To those of you who thought this might be a lovey dovey, hearts floating in front of the eyes type letter to Major Rudra Pratap Ranavat,  nope its not.. In fact this is not even addressed to him..😆😆

This is a letter to Mr Ranavat senior ( Ranavat junior would rather I drop the Mr in front of his dad's name and be as rude as him but we here at the forum are known for our politeness far and wide so I cant, can I??😉) from his son's class teacher, who also incidentally joined IF😉..

Mr Ranavat sa,

This is to inform you that your son has broken the nose of yet another student in the class.  Including the current one, his count stands at 

4 broken noses,

24 broken teeth, 

21 lacerations (not including the ones he received) and 

3 hairline fractures. 

Any self respecting school worth its salt would have expelled him long back but since we are located near the border and violence and blood bath is nothing new to us we have tolerated him till now. But all this has resulted in one really harassed teacher, me. 

So this is to inform you that if he breaks 

one more nose, 

one more tooth, 

9 more lacerations or 

any fracture to other bones 

he will be expelled from the school immediately.

Also, in the interest of his academic performance kindly refrain from teaching him any Shakespearean dramas which are not part of the syllabus. Unlike most schools and colleges we don't encourage studying beyond the syllabus.

P.S. I was informed by your son that your son that he gets repeated flashbacks which lead to these violent episodes. I would like to recommend you to take him to Baba Bhoothnathji who lives behind the shady abandoned temple in the village. His track record has been exemplary till date in spite of the murder charge against him in the Chandangarh Police station.

P.P.S.- Is it true that your wife  has run away? Whom did she run away with? Was it because of your looks or because of your leg? Has the handsome Thakurin the nearby village of Birpur got anything to do with it? Please donot consider these questions as my idle curiosity, these are the most frequently asked questions in the class (and the forum!) and I'm tired of saying I don't know.

Yours truly

Cane-happy-teacher-sa.😉

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi chechi

do u want to become Junior Ranavat's step mom

Beauceant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GeoS

Hi chechi

do u want to become Junior Ranavat's step mom

🤢

Geo are u crazy?????😡 I cant even stand him on screen (the character I mean)🤢🤢🤢

GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Msfrootie

🤢

Geo are u crazy?????😡 I cant even stand him on screen (the character I mean)🤢🤢🤢

" Also, in the interest of his academic performance kindly refrain from teaching him any Shakespearean dramas which are not part of the syllabus. Unlike most schools and colleges we don't encourage studying beyond the syllabus. "

😆
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaa. I think the poor man has become the way he is because people must have thrown veiled and not-so-veiled barbs at him, the kind in your PPS footnote. And his name should be Cane-Happy-Teacher-Sa.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆
Mr Ranavat may have to join school to answer these Q's.
Beauceant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SS88

Hahaa. I think the poor man has become the way he is because people must have thrown veiled and not-so-veiled barbs at him, the kind in your PPS footnote. And his name should be Cane-Happy-Teacher-Sa.

I wanted to write a letter from me to Sr Ranavat, but it just became too ðŸ¤¬.. So I can imagine how the rest will be.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the name Su!!🤗 I am stealing it!!😆😆
Beauceant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia_1

😆

Mr Ranavat may have to join school to answer these Q's.

😆😆😆As such the literacy stats of Rajasthan are wonderful-sa.. You want to scare those kids also away!!! 

Even the teachers will run away.. That's why teacher-sa dint summon Rudra's dad to meet him..
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Msfrootie

😆😆😆As such the literacy stats of Rajasthan are wonderful-sa.. You want to scare those kids also away!!! 

Even the teachers will run away.. That's why teacher-sa dint summon Rudra's dad to meet him..

Parent-teacher conference would be awesome ðŸ˜†
Non-existent thumbnail
Quite heartfelt...😆