Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sophz

Really? So what do you call her ranking SRK ahead of Aamir? I love Priyanka but everyone knows she is a total kiss ass

A lot of these actors find SRK better than Aamir... some even find Salman better than Aamir.  After ranking him 1st in the past seasons if Priyanka rated him below it would have sounded seriously odd. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

No matter how much i love PeeCee but i think she will be SRK-Fangirl Forever.😵 but question remains... why? are all those rumors true. :/
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There are two parts of the episode that made me LOL

1) Deepika's dig at Kareena
2) Deepika asking if she can slap KJo and PC saying that somebody must.

I felt like both of them were trying to make sure that KJo doesn't stir shit, and gave it back to him when needed. And I didn't mind the things DP said about Ranbir; she sounded pretty grounded and level-headed, but I still wish she didn't talk so much about him or KJo didn't constantly find ways to bring him back into the conversation. Like stop, KJo, stop! >_<
deepika was trying to convince us that she is a virgin.We know🤓😆
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

No matter how much i love PeeCee but i think she will be SRK-Fangirl Forever.😵 but question remains... why? are all those rumors true. :/

Nothing wrong with that ðŸ˜›

Many young actresses idolize him PC,Vidya,Anushka. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

A lot of these actors find SRK better than Aamir... some even find Salman better than Aamir.  After ranking him 1st in the past seasons if Priyanka rated him below it would have sounded seriously odd. 

After Dhoom 3, even I rank SRK or Salman ahead of Aamir. Aamir did something I've never seen him do in years: Hamming like a craycray. 😆
But you're right it's a preference thing. I've loved SRK for ages so if it were me I rank him first, then Aamir then Salman. I don't necesssary think it's ass kissing then all 3 of the Khans are powerful superstars. ðŸ˜†

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

<font color="#660099">PC was on fire. I loved how she wanted Kat to learn a shlok and indirectly questioned Ranbir about fidelity. PS: I do think they had something during AA days. But either way PC is quite the confident lady and doesn't suck up to KJo or anyone else b/c she knows herself and her work. More respect for this girl.</font>

<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Dippy is more cautious, but I loved that she spoke about people's sense of humor. It's true. Some ppl in the industry lack it. I feel like that's why she was more diplomatic. But she was so much fun in the quiz round. Her Kaho Na dance thingy and making fun of herself. Raja Babu and father was hilarious.😆KJo's face when Dippy is like "the face of an actress when she's hitting on you." this girl is mad fun and Kareena dig was epic. Also, it's her opinion in who finds more talented, Kareena or Anushka. Some ppl in this world fnd her over-rated and some under-rated...it differs from person to person.</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Quiz round was the best. Quite the competitive gals and laughed so much. I wish Ranveer-Arjun and PC-Dippy had a combo 2-hr episode cuz I watch these 4.</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Episode started off thanda b/c KJo asks the same, old, boring ass questions about dating and shit. Like there's mroe things to talk about then the past exes. He could have done more and made it more fun. PC's digs on Kareena and HR.😆I hope more ppl can find the humor in it and move on.</font>

same wishful thinking.
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophz

Really? So what do you call her ranking SRK ahead of Aamir? I love Priyanka but everyone knows she is a total kiss ass

Her ranking SRK above aamir shows nothing...a lot of people find SRK better than aamir...you may not think so but doesn't mean everyone doesn't 😆 it's no biggieEdited by WaitForIt- - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Deepika was more natural with Sonam. With PC they both tried hard to fake that laugh every second in the episode. It was so fake and annoying. 
Deepika was less annoying than PC but she's kind of robotic. And PC needs to stop trying hard to sound cool and sexy. 

It was a good episode though, Much better than Ranveer/Ranbir episode. Even better than the Kareena and Ranbir episode.  Apart from the annoying talk about their exes and dating. Karan asked PC about her dad, and many other good personal questions. 

I do agree with a member who said on a previous page that PC sounds mature than Deepika. I like how she answered most of her questions. Deepika seemed lost most of the time and she couldn't handle KJO questions. 

PC gave a good answer about Vidya winning for Kahaani. She pretty much said the same thing we all said Vidya won because she carried the film on her shoulder. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think PC sounded fake when she said she doesn't get insecure of DP's success. Her answer pretty much makes sense..she said she will be insecure if she wasn't doing good work but she is doing good work. She knows she is a lot more talented than DP, so why be insecure? PC is really good at answering these questions..because she's intelligent. I don't think Kareena is insecure of anyone but when  she answers questions about other actresses..she sounds so defensive and stupid..which makes her seem insecure but she's not. She just isn't as smart to answer these questions in a right way.  I wish she was as smart as PC and Vidya. 

I think the person PC is insecure of is Kareena because that's who her real competiton is .as Kareena is the better actress than Deepika. She sounded so fake when she said happily ever after when Karan asked her about Kareena. Her expression in her face said it all..she doesn't like her. This is probably just me but I don't think Kareena is insecure of PC. Like when she says PC is a good actress she genuinely means it and it doesn't seem fake. 

Am actually glad DP ranked Anuska over Kareena. So many people ignore Anuska on KWK. She is really talented and gets ignored a lot. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago