Arshi FF: Along Came Khushi #2...LAST PART/Page 33!!

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-PMfromDil- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

For PM notifications, Kindly buddy this account...😊

Edited by -PMfromDil- - 10 years ago
RandomGirl thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread..
Awesome update..
Edited by RandomGirl - 10 years ago
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES!

Un-res:

finally! Happy Days are here again! No more Sheetal drama. She got what she deserved infact she deserved a lt worse, its Arnav who's been kind for a pathetic excuse of a women like her, who has no morals! Even after all this she still tried to blackmail him! Huh..
Arnav did made on time for new year and although he himself got a great surprise☺️. But he literally swept Khushi off her feet! :) Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on new thread 
Res
Wow amazing update at the start of the new year. Finally sheetal has been bid good bye and khushi has so much trust in arnav. Seems like things falling in place now with arnav asking khushi to marry him. Hoping to see more arshi romance. Thanks for the pm dear.
Edited by SPraba - 10 years ago
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unres! πŸ˜Š

Wonderful Chapter!
I was dreading reading about what Khushi wanted to tell Arnav, as much as Arnav. :P
But you completely took me off-guard. I was literally astounded to see such a deep level of trust coming out a relationship which started only a few months ago!! 

Everything's sorted, well and for good. And I cannot be more happier for them. That Sheetal drama has been put into a box and thrown out of their lives, for now. :D
I hope she doesn't create trouble for them anymore. Or else, mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. :D :P

Lovely update, and Im STILL going by your words of biweekly updates. So you better keep your words this time. Main itni asaani se peecha nahi chodti! πŸ˜†

Hope you had a rocking New Year celebration! Happy new year...yeah Im wishing you after one whole week. *sheepishly smiles* πŸ˜›

Edited by avika_ShArMa - 10 years ago
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats 4 d new thread...
awesome update...
loved it...
finally sheetal out of their life...
arshi together...
thanx 4 d pm...😊
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!!! Yes yes yes!!!! Loved the update, thank god you did not seperate Arshi πŸ˜Š
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
So finally the divorce is as good as true. Finally Arnav is a free man and he can marry Khushi and make her his own in front of the world. Loved both of their surprises for each other. I hope you will not end this story just now but write till they have a beautiful family together. Can't wait for the next update and marriage of Arnav and Khushi with all the pomp and grandeur