Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
The world would be the same as what it is now !!!! Power
can corrupt man/ woman alike !!!!!
Pradarshak thumbnail
Aparna, the foundation of corruption has already been set by men since ages. Why blame the women? They have no other way but follow them.
MNMS thumbnail
The nobel peace prize has the highest percentage of female winners are compared with men. It was awarded to Jane Addams, Emily Green Blach, Mairead Corrigan Maguire, Betty Williams, Mother Teresa, Alva Myrdal, Aung San Suu Ki and Rigoberta Menchu. [Source: Britannica]

I agree with pradarshak. Women i think have not been given a fair chance in politics... the problem is that there isn't consistency in Women Leadership i.e. Women rule.  Once there is eve a little bit consistancy in women's rule we may be able to address women's issue more effectively.. like the first female President in whole Africa, President of Liberia Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf made Rape Illegal.

In many parts of the world, women who are victims of rape have little or no protection. To address this shocking reality, one of the first things President Johnson-Sirleaf did for the Liberian women was to pass a law that makes rape illegal. She says rapists will no longer go unpunished under her watch. "We're not going to have that anymore," says President Johnson-Sirleaf. "We are going to enforce the law."  [Oprah.com]

But still no one has given their opinion: Wht should be the punishment of "Male Chauvnist Pigs" in Women Raj 😈

Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im a feminist and i wud love for women to rule or given equal status as men
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

One can't predict how women would have behaved in a world run by them, it could be worse too. Power currupts eveyone. πŸ˜†

i agree, we dont know what would have happened, i dont think we can aasume the world would be a perfect....look at Indira Gandhi (former prime minister of India) was assuced of being autocratic and tampering with elections.  Benezir Bhutto (former president of Pakistan) left office over curuption scandal i belive. Margret Thatcher (former prime minister of UK) ok she was a good PM but n hindsight what she did was good...while in office she was hated.

ps. why does one gender have to rule over the other, equality i think would be the better way.

oh and i'm a guy

Edited by Singh23 - 17 years ago
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pradarshak

What's wrong with Hillary? I guess she better than her male-counterparts. I really wish to see her as the first female US President. Also lets not forget about the female British Rulers(Victorias and Elezabeths), Razia Sultan, Lakshmibai. It's just that the male-dominated society won't give a fair chance. Even if they, most of the cases use the ladies like puppet.

Wellsaid Pradarshak!!

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Are you kidding me??   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   

No, World would still be a BITTER place, when RUN OVER by women.
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
sareg thumbnail
India has made 10 times the strides under Manmohan Singh/AB Vajpayee and Narsimha Rao then it did under Indira Gandhi

She was the only PM India had who tried to push for undemocratic method of Governing India

Coming to Hillary, I am yet to find one position that she has taken which stands the test of time, Same with Pelosi

Politicians are all the same, Male or Female, Gandi nali ke kede
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

I was browsing internet and somewhere read the above phrase "What if women ran this world...would it be better or worse??"πŸ˜•(WHY WORSE😑??)

I know both genders are equal but just for a while.. lets think of a "Women Raj"πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›...are women capable of it? Are the problems of the world going to be solved.. and most imp... wht would b the punishment of "Male Chauvinist Pigs" in such a Raj!!!! 😈 πŸ˜†

Ur comments

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gossiping and crying would be fundamental rights ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gossiping and crying would be fundamental rights ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROTFLMAO..  can i add shopping to that?