World wud b better if it was run by women

Posted: 17 years ago

I was browsing internet and somewhere read the above phrase "What if women ran this world...would it be better or worse??"πŸ˜•(WHY WORSE😑??)

I know both genders are equal but just for a while.. lets think of a "Women Raj"πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›...are women capable of it? Are the problems of the world going to be solved.. and most imp... wht would b the punishment of "Male Chauvinist Pigs" in such a Raj!!!! 😈 πŸ˜†

Ur comments

Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
Hmm... ur a feminist like me!!! πŸ˜›

Anyways abt the women ruling the world, imagine the world w/o women! Oh my god! Women give light to life no matter how men think of them.

If women ruled the world, there would be none of these horrible wars and terrorists and stuff. And I think that the world would be a much friendlier and compassionate place to live in where ppl take care of children, infants, animals, etc.

But ppl consider men as the strong and stable gender which is why they rule the world.

I don't think women should really overpower men but they should be equal and not inferior to them.

By the way, are there such things as 'Female Chauvinist Pigs'?
Better of course! πŸ˜› Will be back with more later!
Definately better!!! Women are more rational than men. So their decision making power is better. Just my personal opinion ... please dont be offended 😊
One can't predict how women would have behaved in a world run by them, it could be worse too. Power currupts eveyone. πŸ˜† Edited by SolidSnake - 17 years ago
I frankly DONT think the world would be any better if run by women; it would be around the same as it is today. And I'm a hard-core feminist myself.

As Deepak and Abhijit pointed out, corruption and moral degradation are HUMAN factors and not specific to one gender.

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

"If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations ..."
- Robin Williams.
The last part of that quote is sexist. So I left it out. The guy is a genius. Thank God, all that crack did not fry his brain.

You are right Deepak.
Corruption, dehumanization and moral degradation (hope that is a word. if not, I just coined one) of politics transcends gender. I do not know much about Golda Myer of Margaret Thacher but Indira, Benzir, Rabdi, Hillary or Jayalalitha do not inspire any more respect than any male politicians of respective countries. What Indira did in emergency and the role she played in toppling state and central governments -including propping up the likes of Bhinderanwale - was unconscionable.

Women should be given more prominant roles than they have recieved in non-political Arena.

What's wrong with Hillary? I guess she better than her male-counterparts. I really wish to see her as the first female US President. Also lets not forget about the female British Rulers(Victorias and Elezabeths), Razia Sultan, Lakshmibai. It's just that the male-dominated society won't give a fair chance. Even if they, most of the cases use the ladies like puppet.

Edited by Pradarshak - 17 years ago

Originally posted by Pradarshak

What's wrong with Hillary? I guess she better than her male-counterparts. I really wish to see her as the first female US President. Also lets not forget about the female British Rulers(Victorias and Elezabeths), Razia Sultan, Lakshmibai. It's just that the male-dominated society won't give a fair chance. Even if they, most of the cases use the ladies like puppet.

<Expansion of British Empire/Horrific Exploitation of British Colonies>

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Illegally exporting opium to China, which led to the infamous Opium Wars.

Originally posted by SolidSnake

If you watch the movie 'Elizabeth" you will get to know how difficult it is to survive as aruler in a man's world. They might not be praised unanimously for their world affairs, but they made their country rich and powerful, unified their kingdom.

Mind that before World War I & II, the whole political mind set-up was different. It's not just them, any powerful country wished to gain more power by conquering or ruling others. Things have changed now. So, don't mix todays political views with those days. Today everyone has to follow the laws set by UN.

Edited by Pradarshak - 17 years ago