Frequent Posters

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry tm for double posting :) i did it by mistake
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😊I'm happy to see this post!! In spite of the fact that I donot remotely agree to what is said..
Why? 

The first and most important thing for a new show is to grab attention, lovers will love it, haters will hate it.. And in spite of not liking the show and changing the channel, you still took the effort of making a post here.. Thanks for that.. 

Liking and not liking apart I am happy the promos have garnered enough attention to make people watch the first episode.. There will be some who dont like it, their perspective, but among those who tuned in there will be many who liked it.. 

So, thanks for the post..😊
instantconnect thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

@red: ROFL i haven't watched Ramleela as I don't watch BW stuff, but this is the 1st i have heard any1 complaining about something being 'too passionate!' like seriously? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

sunara read my post again πŸ˜‰
goguma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

😊I'm happy to see this post!! In spite of the fact that I donot remotely agree to what is said..

Why? 

The first and most important thing for a new show is to grab attention, lovers will love it, haters will hate it.. And in spite of not liking the show and changing the channel, you still took the effort of making a post here.. Thanks for that.. 

Liking and not liking apart I am happy the promos have garnered enough attention to make people watch the first episode.. There will be some who dont like it, their perspective, but among those who tuned in there will be many who liked it.. 

So, thanks for the post..😊

true  Deeps.

agree to disagree but lets not get personal ...

Edited by goguma - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

@red: ROFL i haven't watched Ramleela as I don't watch BW stuff, but this is the 1st i have heard any1 complaining about something being 'too passionate!' like seriously? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Sunara, Ramleela fits that description! Those who liked it just loved it a lot ( I did😳😳) and those did not mostly mentioned this reason.. I think you might like it though..

Sorry for deviating from RR, but my point in saying this is, liking or not liking something is a lot about the person too.. And everyone has the freedom to do it.. Even with RR, it belongs to a certain genre.. The violence we were warned would be there, the passion is going to be intense too.. And its right its not everyone's cup of tea!!
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

true  Deeps.

agree to disagree but lets not get personal ...

Hey Gogu!! Exactly, all views are welcome as long as they follow the code of conduct as pointed out by our DT Visha..

I see this as a good sign Gogu.,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail

Abhi ..what did you think of the first episode ...
goguma thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSnowman

and contrary to what sanaya fans have lablled me just to push my topic off-track, it was just my opinion on 1st episode and i do not hate the show as this is only the 1st episode.

pls do not generalize since there are also some who are not sanaya's  fans but they
are here enjoying the show.

like u said, its just the first episode .. the 'violence' is too much for u.
so stay,  wait and  and watch   πŸ˜†

and pls ..  do not target on anyone  ... 
Snowy_Arshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i didn't why you didn't liked it
i mean for voilence it was quite clear from the promos itself so its not like anyone was expecting it to be a light hearted love story
and if anyone was expecting it then its their fault
and about melodrama i dont know which part u found too melodramatic and seriously im not saying this to mock u
i got which part u found too voilent but too melodramatic part i didnt get.
and may be it was bit melodramatic but i think a show needs this
i mean sanaya and ashish fans will watch the show for them
but what about others
people need something to stay hooked to the story
show makers ko sabke bare me sochna pdta h

DiamondLife thumbnail
I was watching the first episode with my father.
He said this is the reality at rajasthan border.
Its not CV intended to show such violence.

But question will BSD do this? did someone on their name do this?
I am still questioning how can they fire all in the bus including the innocent one?

I am thinking someone in future will clarify this...for sure.

I know u r talking about violence..it will be shown now and then in the serial because thats reality. but what i am curious is how CV will show love story here? I will say Stay tune😊..u will be not disappointed