Totally "normal" episode yaar [DTNote-Pg6] - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
lolz, some sanaya fans are giving me subtle hints to "f-off" from here but i ain't going anywhere as this is a free world and free forum.
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...but I LOVED it.

I don't think there was "too much violence and melodrama" I mean the stuff they showed were pretty tame for me. And I thought they did a great job showing some of the very harshest realities of life. Life is not always colorful and filled with rainbows...some people live in terror every day.

So I totally loved the epi...I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
With respect to ur POV, I must say this much of violence n melodrama was needed for the future set up. You see, wat the CVs tried to portray, why Rudra is dismissive towards beutiful women n fr this they need to show wat he gt after his mother eloped!

Same with Paro...after seeing her parents burnt to ashes in front of her eyes n that too in a tender age, its natural fr some one to show those kinda emotions!

Watever they showed yesterday, is just to put insight into the character. Only thing I need to be clarified is the ruthless behaviour of the BSD. Cant they differentiate between the innocents and the culprits!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheSnowman

see you didn't like my post but you still posted on my thread right? and secondly this is a free forum and you can very well keep such advises to yourself and follow themπŸ˜‰, but sadly i don't take such a tone and manner from anyone and i am very much staying here.

Its a free forum, so I can also post where I want to ... or do you want only those who agree with you to post here? Just say the word, and I'll buzz off! πŸ˜†  

If you have the time and the inclination to post on a show you haven't liked ... good for you!!! Carry on! πŸ˜†
goguma thumbnail
stay as long as u want,   if that means contributing to the activity of the forum ..  

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Its a free forum, so I can also post where I want to ... or do you want only those who agree with you to post here? Just say the word, and I'll buzz off! πŸ˜†  

If you have the time and the inclination to post on a show you haven't liked ... good for you!!! Carry on! πŸ˜†

now ur back-tracking andrepeating what i said, anyways i have already said what i had to. any yeah i am like this only...i post more on shows i don't like...what to do?πŸ˜‰ can you help me? give me ur number...i will callπŸ˜‰
Edited by TheSnowman - 10 years ago
instantconnect thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i can understand dear everyone has different taste.my maid didnot like ramleela ..too extravagant and passionate for her liking
-HeerRanjha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
give it some time...you may like this show in future...
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well everybody is entitled to one's opinion. So are you.
I for one totally loved the episode.
This violence is much milder compared to what you see in movies. If you can watch a movie then whats the problem with the serial

And this is only the first episode. As it involves army, violence will be there.

Good that you will not watch Rangrasiya anymore. If you do, we welcome your opinions, as this will only increase the forum activity.

The tag line itself says "Rann ke ret par rakht se rachi prem kahani"
Edited by psagars - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

You know I actually liked it, they showed us a glimpse of what life is in that village. They din't dedicate this episode to showing the faces of their leads for half the time...I mean first they show their eyes then nose then finally the entire face...

I'm glad they paid more attention to the story in the pilot epi.

well thanks for typing what I was thinking in my head! πŸ‘