Users

Frequent Posters

misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thats ur opinion

but i ,,we many liked it...so no prob for us
and contrary to what sanaya fans have lablled me just to push my topic off-track, it was just my opinion on 1st episode and i do not hate the show as this is only the 1st episode.
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rr u expecting a show with a devilish saas, & crying bahu, where the husbad is the the common husbad for all the sibligs????
Sorry, we r all fed up of such dramas..
We r looking for new things...
So, what is extraordinary is extraordinary only...
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheSnowman

sanaya fans are doing so...sorry. if they talk non-sense and try to mock me i will retaliate.

Again you are generalizing...why to say Sanaya fans or Ashish's fan or x,y,z fan! Every one is entitled for their opinion...you expressed yours! Even I am a huge Sanaya fan. n I too loved the episode n I dont think I talked non sense! 

Please next time dont say its only Sanaya fans...they may be the fan of this show or even non-fans who liked the first episode!
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
plz do not spread negativity about the show.its very early to say this.
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

sanaya fans are doing so...sorry. if they talk non-sense and try to mock me i will retaliate.

so, u hav problem with sanaya having fans??
Then, we r helpless.. You will have to suffer..
Bcz, she is sm one, who is irresistable for admiration...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

oh comeon, people use far worse language on this forum and W*F is more of an expression than literally meaning.

Anyways, i am not commenting on this topic as people here have destroyed this topic by posting un-necessary comments...which usually happens when you "dare" to speak against  fanboys/girl of a actor.

shame contrary opinions are not respected.

I am not the DT for the other forum's you are referring to but this is Rangrasiya forum and we have our rules here to follow!

In case you have not read it, you shall go through it and get familiar with it :Rangrasiya Rules Thread - Read Before Posting as the rules are for everyone to follow!

There is a way of presenting an opinion.Strict action will be taken if this continues.

-RR DT

SpellofJoy thumbnail
I dont think TM has made this topic for sharing his/her opinion but just for targetting a certain fan base here.Everyone who have commented here have just shared their opinion and all are not sanaya fans.the previous name of the post was ridiculous but the new one is funny :D tm has a problem with the show bcoz its normal.so he/she want to watch an abnormal show ?:o
SpellofJoy thumbnail
I dont think TM has made this topic for sharing his/her opinion but just for targetting a certain fan base here.Everyone who have commented here have just shared their opinion and all are not sanaya fans.the previous name of the post was ridiculous but the new one is funny :D tm has a problem with the show bcoz its normal.so he/she want to watch an abnormal show ?:o ...its hard to people,the story has not even progressed and tm says he dislikes it.it definately not for the story.anyways we should be happy that even dislikers want to contribute in keeping this forum activw
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
To everyone else, kindly comment on if you have a same/different view regarding the show and not get personal with the TM and let us handle it.

- RR DT