Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hmmm...see a divergent opinion... She/he is entitled to have it ... The violence in my mind was necessary...and was done pretty subtly... No in your face gore...to me the funeral scene was more disturbing... 
I would not like it if the violence degenerates into violence against women...

Front front what happens lets see!!!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheSnowman

lolz, some sanaya fans are giving me subtle hints to "f-off" from here but i ain't going anywhere as this is a free world and free forum.

u know W T F & F- off r swear words.. in the IF's own words they ask u not to use it and if used, not to claim as the F meant 'fish' so would u care to tone down ur language a bit?

I mean sure u can post ur opinion! no1 has universal popularity and u shouldn't be judged for not liking it, cz its after all ur life..  but use decent words on the forum pls..

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry. .not agree. First episode was just superb. 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Dear TM, we would appreciate if you could be careful with your language here as we all know what 'W*F' means. To others, the TM is entitled to her opinion as opinions differ from people to people, so please accept views of others and put your points across in constructive manner.

-RR DT
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: instantconnect

well i can understand dear everyone has different taste.my maid didnot like ramleela ..too extravagant and passionate for her liking

@red: ROFL i haven't watched Ramleela as I don't watch BW stuff, but this is the 1st i have heard any1 complaining about something being 'too passionate!' like seriously? 😲😆

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dear Snowman, please dont turn this topic into fan war...its not about Sanaya fans or their views, every one is entitled to share their opinion, n so did you n others! As you ur self have stated its a free world n free forum.
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am actually not surprised of your post..
From yesterday i was wondering why no negative post..
But bashing should have a minimum standard..
I never watched such a dhamakedar start for a teleshow, ever in +ndian tele history...
Criticizing is good, but should have a mind to appove good things also...
Else will be a fully negative even on seeing a good thing...
Jealously & criticising r not the same...
Criticizing without jealousy will only make good judgement..
For me, it was an extraordinary episode, beyond my expectation...

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Dear TM, we would appreciate if you could be careful with your language here as we all know what 'W*F' means. To others, the TM is entitled to her opinion as opinions differ from people to people, so please accept views of others and put your points across in constructive manner.

-RR DT

oh comeon, people use far worse language on this forum and W*F is more of an expression than literally meaning.

Anyways, i am not commenting on this topic as people here have destroyed this topic by posting un-necessary comments...which usually happens when you "dare" to speak against  fanboys/girl of a actor.

shame contrary opinions are not respected.

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Dear Snowman, please dont turn this topic into fan war...its not about Sanaya fans or their views, every one is entitled to share their opinion, n so did you n others! As you ur self have stated its a free world n free forum.

sanaya fans are doing so...sorry. if they talk non-sense and try to mock me i will retaliate.
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You changed title name again...