Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: docgirl

But the pride of place - Sav for her super jurmana. Whattay a funtastic adoring post of BSD bitua. Sav, I almost brought out the drool pail! πŸ˜†  Nicely done, ladki - for an ainvi jurmana at that! πŸ˜ƒ

Doc - The drool pail be already hanging around Sav's neck for an altogether different reason  πŸ˜ˆ
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Visi, the show may not be my thing, but when you ladeej are in full flow - impossible to stay away!!! πŸ€—  Plus writers need readers - happy to oblige! πŸ˜‰

Awww..you are such a sweetheart❀️ And maybe you would want to check into the show a bit down the line after all the sax and violins have played their fill?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Visi ... Absolutely great start to a promising show. You are right, the episode did deliver "despite" soaring expectations. 
J... You had to kill D3 somewhere ... Tis the raqt reth for D3🀣 ...poor aamir khan, the genious marketing mind definitely didnt see this coming. Oh...wait! This take 5 was for raqt reth πŸ˜†. As always, your take 5 β­οΈ

Savs... I forgot all about your jurmana and i really thought savs is having a sugar rush. Well gushed πŸ‘

Shoomie ve ... Page 1 spot on RR thread... You can never ever, never ever call yourself a newbie! 

Heinkein... Do bottles kal ke liye pleej ...with those lyrics being recited in the background..pretty pleejπŸ˜›
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please listen everyone...can someone post pic of neembu -mirchi ???????
Kisi ki nazar na lage...forum ko,show ko aur sanz ko
This forum has been buzzing like crazy & I am loving it for sure.

DrShuenmial thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Visi's beautiful poetic prose, J's snarkotopia, Savs gush, Doc's sighting!!! What more does one need to continue?
Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

And Sav? πŸ€£  

Maafi and laakhon sorry and all that jazz for putting you through untold agonies  - but whattay fantastic delivery of jurmana!! β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Humahoo agriyaate hain with the above!!πŸ˜ƒ
docgirl thumbnail

Doc - The drool pail be already hanging around Sav's neck for an altogether different reason  πŸ˜ˆ

Huh? Explainiya peeleejh, hum thoday isslow hain...  πŸ˜•
docgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Awww..you are such a sweetheart❀️ And maybe you would want to check into the show a bit down the line after all the sax and violins have played their fill?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

You open a thread regularly, humahoo promise to check in as regularly as I can - Deal? πŸ˜†  As for the show, all my reserves to tolerate bruising wala pyaar have been sucked dry by IPK. But I guess one should nebher say nebher! πŸ˜‰
howcome thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

Have to admit that after reading Paro's etch in your words  " ..is a very real character which will change as per the story and as per the circumstances" is making me have my cudgel in standby for the creatives. πŸ˜‘ You have risen above the script in the past and I am sure you will do the same this time too.πŸ˜ƒ

Paro knows too well about hindi soapland...

. And i pray to DM ...oh  not DM ... See that is whats missing from the episode... we dont know know who to pray to 
Vistaa thumbnail

@Divya: Thank you...happy that you liked it!😊

@Showviewer: Thank you and yes, J really is something!!⭐️

@tvshowfan: We are happy to be here too...and thanks!😊

@Lemonsunrise: Thanks!!

@Sonapari: Aisa kya? πŸ˜ƒ

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Next