Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DrShuenmial

Heiniken πŸ‘ beautiful write up! Now, please tell me you didnt get all those lyrics in one dekho!!

DrS, lyrics are the first thing that catches my fancy when I hear a song and I have been waiting to hear the complete song since the promos first came out. I gave an extra listen just for them, after I was done watching that is. It played in the background while I worked.
Edited by hain - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post, hope to find some answers to questions raised here in the coming episodes.
Ms. J, you are amazing (my sides are hurting laughing). Hope this show is able to bring you here regularly.
bikerider thumbnail
Good to  see you gals  , loved the post 
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Visi.. lovely header post with a reference to the bard⭐️

J🀣🀣 what a ROFL post, only you can link bitiya, bitwa, previous ventures, soapbox, D3 Katrina, Aamir, cautionary tales, TRP's all in one post

Shoomie, you are now part of the main forum, not part of the Wild Wild West aloneπŸ˜‰ SSN has picked up right questions as usual including the baffling CGI butterfly when everything else was perfectly authentic.😲

Heineken, you weaved a story with the lyrics. BudiyaπŸ‘

Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: showviewer

Lovely post, hope to find some answers to questions raised here in the coming episodes.

Ms. J, you are amazing (my sides are hurting laughing). Hope this show is able to bring you here regularly.

Viewer of Show - Shurukiya. πŸ˜‰

Today was an auspicious beginning (despite a lamba list of peeves) - so the lot of us may just show up here from time to time to do face kaala πŸ˜ƒ 
-Jamba- thumbnail
Shoomie - you have finally been baptized by fire - great going, bitiya!!πŸ€—
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Viewer of Show - Shurukiya. πŸ˜‰

Today was an auspicious beginning (despite a lamba list of peeves) - so the lot of us may just show up here from time to time to do face kaala πŸ˜ƒ 

Bhudiya!! πŸ˜‰
-Jamba- thumbnail
Jodha Ve - you completely outdid yourself today.πŸ€— Now the show's gotta maintain a certain standard - if for no other reason than to drag you back here for more of this!!

And Sav? πŸ€£  

Maafi and laakhon sorry and all that jazz for putting you through untold agonies  - but whattay fantastic delivery of jurmana!! β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post, Jamba your take is funny πŸ˜†
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post Vista Di. The first episode was captivating and intriguing. Even my sister and I felt as if it was a film rather than a show. It had a raw and realistic appeal as the horrors of the bus massacre felt so real and devastating. It is tragic that Paro had to lose her parents at such a young age. She runs playfully towards the yellow doll to find the bodies of her beloved parents and the poor girl even witnesses their funeral pyres burning before she even has time to say goodbye to her dear parents. Poor Rudra is ridiculed at school for his mother's deeds and even his father harshly enforces that belief that beautiful women belong to no one in particular. He's being taught that beauty is deceiving and only fleeting. This kind of reminded me of the tale of Kite Runner. I have not read it but I remember my sister telling me that a boy's mother runs away with another man as her husband was disabled and she wanted a better looking man. Anyways, I adored the part where Paro gives her beloved doll to Rudra so that he can cheer up. Sanaya was lovely as the adult Paro. I enjoyed seeing her playful and caring side. The ending scene is scary as Paro is surrounding by a ring of fire. This is probably Paro ultimate fear to die in the hands of a BSD officer just like her parents.