Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
J๐Ÿค—

Came running to post just as soon as I will able to pick myself off the floor.๐Ÿ˜†

"Microscopic shorts last worn by adult female bacteria"

"Moustaches that need their own set of curling tongs"
๐Ÿคฃ

And the poetic...ships passing in the night...โญ๏ธ

You be adding chaar chaand(ok, ok, stars)  to this thread!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lemonsunrise

Awesome post, Jamba your take is funny ๐Ÿ˜†

Shukriya - bitiya. ๐Ÿ˜›

Love the username, by the way ๐Ÿ˜‰
Vistaa thumbnail
Shoomie Ve๐Ÿค—...what an awesome baptism, never mind the fire. โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ Loved your take...no holds barred and no punches pulled..!! Snark manna!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
 And Bard quote...same pinch๐Ÿค— 

Savs๐Ÿค—...ab hum kya kahen? ๐Ÿ˜Š Bruce Banner? ๐Ÿ˜† ...my only complaint...too short!!๐Ÿ˜‰ More phangurling be the order of the day...

Thank you ladeez for improving the real estate value of this thread๐Ÿค—
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pg 4 ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Aate hain sab padke 
docgirl thumbnail
Visi, Shubhaarambh for the show, you say? Shubhaarambh for the forum, I say. So many talented writers --- of every color and flavor ๐Ÿ˜‰ ----- grace the opening epi with their florid, lyrical...snark bhara words - how can it be otherwise? Ladeej, bahot mazaa aya reading all your takes after a good long time, brought to mind the salad days of IPK!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Visi, DrS- shurukiya for starting to connect the dots with Othello - I was conphusiya post the promos. โญ๏ธ   Visi, Sav, Heineken - beauteous! Visi, if you stick around, this forum has a place of beauty to gather around. 

DrS: Wah, wah!  Finally our snark queen has a worthy partner in crime. Kya baat hai - I was laughing hard at the CGI butterfly!!!

J, sooo great to see the Take 5.  ๐Ÿคฃ  Aap dobara ussay retire karnay ki baat naa karein - the joy of the day dims at the thought 

But the pride of place - Sav for her super jurmana. Whattay a funtastic adoring post of BSD bitua. Sav, I almost brought out the drool pail! ๐Ÿ˜†  Nicely done, ladki - for an ainvi jurmana at that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ladkis, this ain't my kind of story but if you ladeej keep writing I'ma gonna have to swing by and enjoy and appreciate. Lage Raho! โญ๏ธ

Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

Thirst things first - I loved the cinematography! The detail in setting up the shots is apparent and was a total treat to watch. 

Inka saath hei jaise..
maati sang kumhaar
Maati ban jaave hei murat..
laage iska haath
Chaap jhalak dono ki hovee..
Jab hovee yeah saath

In a show where every shot was set up with perfection, the two buses stopping next to each other, two kids dealing with their individual heartaches and their interaction with these lines in the background was beautiful to watch.

Dil ke dhadkan sooni sooni..
Saanse bhi adhoori
Aadha aadha mile to hovee..
kamiyaa saari poori

She lost both her parents, the biggest love in a child's life is now gone.
His mother left him and he get's no warmth from his dad. Only lesson in life, not to trust any beautiful woman.
Two kids living aadha aadha life. 

Rahee kyoin tu rutha rutha..
Tu Manbasiya!
Rangrasiya rang ja ve, rang rang de sapnoin mein 

Their journey towards each other - Rangrasiya.

The kids for me were the best part of the show. Her innocence and her happy smiling ways (ignoring the butterfly). His anger, his heartbreak, his breakdown - The little guy aced it. He was amazing to watch.

Titali jasi udti phire hei..
Bholi si yun udaan
Aankhoin mein hei tim tim taare..
Mithi si muskaan  

This is Paro, will there be a Rudra version of the song as well?

Rangrasiya mil ja ve, kab se teri raah takein

The title song is beautiful, with beautiful lyrics and soulful music. I love the ektara that gets played through out the song, true blue sound of Rajasthan.

Things I did not understand:
- why would the BSD gun down a bus full of people for no apparent reason? And they said that is the case most nights!! So anyone who travels by bus at night is a suspect? Head scratching me!
- why did Mr R surround Ms. P in the ring of fire? That too on first meet with no words exchanged? (Got to know about it being a dream..errr nightmare. Tomorrow will bring a few answers, I guess.)

Heinken๐Ÿค—

Beautiful, melodious song and the same adjectives apply to your post!! โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lubbed eet!!
Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

Visi, Shubhaarambh for the show, you say? Shubhaarambh for the forum, I say. So many talented writers --- of every color and flavor ๐Ÿ˜‰ ----- grace the opening epi with their florid, lyrical...snark bhara words - how can it be otherwise? Ladeej, bahot mazaa aya reading all your takes after a good long time, brought to mind the salad days of IPK!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Visi, DrS- shurukiya for starting to connect the dots with Othello - I was conphusiya post the promos. โญ๏ธ   Visi, Sav, Heineken - beauteous! Visi, if you stick around, this forum has a place of beauty to gather around. 

DrS: Wah, wah!  Finally our snark queen has a worthy partner in crime. Kya baat hai - I was laughing hard at the CGI butterfly!!!

J, sooo great to see the Take 5.  ๐Ÿคฃ  Aap dobara ussay retire karnay ki baat naa karein - the joy of the day dims at the thought 

But the pride of place - Sav for her super jurmana. Whattay a funtastic adoring post of BSD bitua. Sav, I almost brought out the drool pail! ๐Ÿ˜†  Nicely done, ladki - for an ainvi jurmana at that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ladkis, this ain't my kind of story but if you ladeej keep writing I'ma gonna have to swing by and enjoy and appreciate. Lage Raho! โญ๏ธ

Doc๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

(could not find the emo for shock + Khushi, toh ishi se kaam chalaiye)

Bhelcomes...Happy, happy to see ya๐Ÿค— Totally agree with your words about the writers here...ek se bhadkar ek!!

Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

Brilliant post..

The show has delivered everything it has promised. It has left me engaged in deep thoughts about so many aspects of life- love, hate, deceit and destiny. And the best thing is, good things are being said in such a great melody -- it is pulling the viewers to it with a magnetic force! 

Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Bold: ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAbsolutely love the song!!
Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Brilliant post Vista Di. The first episode was captivating and intriguing. Even my sister and I felt as if it was a film rather than a show. It had a raw and realistic appeal as the horrors of the bus massacre felt so real and devastating. It is tragic that Paro had to lose her parents at such a young age. She runs playfully towards the yellow doll to find the bodies of her beloved parents and the poor girl even witnesses their funeral pyres burning before she even has time to say goodbye to her dear parents. Poor Rudra is ridiculed at school for his mother's deeds and even his father harshly enforces that belief that beautiful women belong to no one in particular. He's being taught that beauty is deceiving and only fleeting. This kind of reminded me of the tale of Kite Runner. I have not read it but I remember my sister telling me that a boy's mother runs away with another man as her husband was disabled and she wanted a better looking man. Anyways, I adored the part where Paro gives her beloved doll to Rudra so that he can cheer up. Sanaya was lovely as the adult Paro. I enjoyed seeing her playful and caring side. The ending scene is scary as Paro is surrounding by a ring of fire. This is probably Paro ultimate fear to die in the hands of a BSD officer just like her parents.

Thanks Sidda my girl๐Ÿค— I am glad that our high expectations were largely met by this epi...agree with all that you have said!! The child artistes were superb in their rolesโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
docgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Doc๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

(could not find the emo for shock + Khushi, toh ishi se kaam chalaiye)

Bhelcomes...Happy, happy to see ya๐Ÿค— Totally agree with your words about the writers here...ek se bhadkar ek!!

Visi, the show may not be my thing, but when you ladeej are in full flow - impossible to stay away!!! ๐Ÿค—  Plus writers need readers - happy to oblige! ๐Ÿ˜‰