Bubble's World of AsYa ||My Writing Index||

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello To All My Readers πŸ€—

I welcome you all to compilation of all my work on AsYa ,,
I hope you all will like it !!

Now let me give my intro first as many of you don't know me at all & most of you ask me about who I am and other common questions ,,

Well ! My name is Iqra but I like to be called as Bubble (which everyone in my friend's circle prefer) Don't ask me how I got this name because that is a very awful story LoL ..,, Anyways, I am 21 years old right now as my Date of Birth is 26th June which makes me a Cancerian !!

My permanent hobbies are reading books, drooling over KSG *sighs*(which reminds me to tell you all that I will write about Asad as KSG only and you all are forced to imagine him only when it comes to my stories ) gardening, travelling, watching movies --- can't remember anymore !!

My temporary hobbies are writing, watching Qubool Hai and BB, giving 12 hours to IF and in remaining 12 hours --- umm I guess I sleep almost 6 hours or less and rest goes to my studies ,,

Writing was never my hobby. I never wrote any story before AsYa in Italy which I loved writing as it taught me a lot and helped me in my future stories. I used to get 4/10 on my Essays in School *ouch* but finally one fine day when I was busy admiring  KSG I realized that there is a hidden writer inside me which forced me to come out ,, So I started writing and here I am *shocked*

And also I won an award of Speedy Author in QH Forum Member Awards 2013 which gives you assurance that I give quick updates *feels proud* LoL !

Here are some quotes,, I get my Inspiration from <3

Don't be afraid to write crap because crap makes great fertilizer ~ Jessica Brody

Description begins in the writer's imagination but should finish in the readersStephen King

Writing a story is like driving a car at night. You can only see as far as your headlights but you can make a whole trip that way E.L. Doctorow

And here is my own made song that I usually sing these days,

"Mein writer to nahi mager ae Asad jabse dekha meine tujhko, mujhko writing a gayi"  I know its a silly joke but I seriously believe on this one !

If you are thinking that I am crazy then yes sometimes I am crazy too πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Now enough of my blabbering. Still if you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask. Here comes my Index now !

A cute story about Asad and Zoya where Zoya loves drooling over Asad all the time and Asad loves showing that he doesn't care !

Story where famous VJ AAK comes to know about his secret admirer/caller Zoya Farooqui who is a guest in his house at the same time !

Seven Minutes In Heaven
A simple story related to the good days of QH where AsYa are told to play the famous game '7 mins in Heaven' !

When My Mr Khan Fell Ill
A random OS where Asad falls sick and for a change Zoya takes care of him !!

From New York To Siddiqui Mansion
My take on the track where Asad and Zoya come to live at SM instead of going to NYC !

An Alternate Ending Of Our Beautiful Journey
My take on the track after fire incident  at SM where Asad and Zoya die but live happily ever after in my story !

And Then He Finally Kissed Me
My take on the track where AsYa were getting married and calling it a 'Nakli Nikhaah'. A funny story where they finally fulfill each others silly desires !!

Yet Another Special Day
An Os where I have showed AsYa's first day after their Nikaah including their reception !

Wanna Bet Mr Khan ?
An OS where Mr and Mrs Khan bet on their First Anniversary Gifts and get many beautiful and different gifts from each other ! Do read the sequel 'TS - Taming The Tantrums' !

Rescheduling
A sweet and simple OS where Zoya helps Asad realize how he is ignoring little things in life because of work pressure,, Do read if you want to read something light and lovable !!

An OS on AsYa with kids where Zoya is out with friends and Asad tries his best to handle and know his kids !

The Best Morning Ever
A One Shot where AsYa enjoy their light and happy moments with their kids on Sunday !

Let The Shopping Begin
Yet another random but cute OS where AsYa go out on shopping with their kids !

My Melodramatic Family
A fun-filled and lighthearted OS where AsYa argue but end up together as always with the help of their adorable kids !

Zoya is hospitalized but instead of resting, she keeps herself busy admiring a stranger across the road through her telescope !

Taming The Tantrums 
A story where Zoya is pregnant and Asad is having hard time in taming her tantrums !

A very beautiful and tragic story about how Asad and Zoya meet and fall in love with each other in Italy with some of Asad's dark secrets from past which he can never forget ! [Won as Best Sad Story in QH Forum Member Awards 2013] Its not that sad but quite an emotional story with an happy ending for sure :D

A story where two Childhood Best Friends fall in love intentionally and couldn't get courage to confess their feelings !

Sequel of Breaking The Waves ! A not so horror story about a haunted house,, AsYa's fight with the curse and some unanswered questions of Breaking The Waves !

A Love story revolving around two doctors whose lives are entwined as ordained by God which can be called as a roller coaster ride of AsYa's journey in recognizing each others feelings !

Across The Shadows
A dark love story revolving around movie star Zoya Farooqui's terrible and tragic past  which somehow brings her face-to-face with business tycoon and a wise personality from Germany, Asad Ahmed Khan !

Done Finally ,, Do give a try to all my stories. I hope you all will like it !! Keep reading and loving KSG *fangirling*

Loads of Love,,
Bubble β€οΈ
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome work 
Will surely read them 
--Radhika-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Bookmarked! <33 YAY! I'm happy that you are still writing. β€οΈ
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE IS In Love With Telescope.  OMG I just love it so much! You need to write another story like that soon. I MEAN SOON.

Ahh I drool over KSG too. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
read all of them and loved them to bits❀️
but my fav's are 
like a love struck teenager, saturday night shake down, in love with telescope, Asad zoya in itally and breaking the waves. 
can't wait for u r new story to start.
Edited by aish-au - 10 years ago
DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Bubble !! Have read all your works... and though I love all my most favourite has been your TS - Telescope... I keep reading that frequently...😊...
I know you are a die hard KSG fan which most of us are now in this forum... πŸ˜Š..

Glad you started writing.. You are an awsome writer.. Am sure you will be able to write a book as well in the future.. So loads and loads of luck and success.. A very Happy New Year to you, your family and friends... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š !!

Have a rocking year.. and I request you to start a new FF soon and before that can you please please write another Three Shot as cute as the Telescope wala... Plzzz
vinita459 thumbnail
Dear Bubble,

I still remember you working on your first FF AsYa in Italy, and I immediately fell in love with your writing. Till this day that is my favorite ff by you and you know how much I was crazy about it.

Look at you now, you have become one of the talented writer on this forum. Keep writing and i am always looking forward to your stories. You are doing an awesome job at the age of 21. Proud of you girl!

I love you KSG ❀️ . Missing you 😭
I just have to add this.. He he he πŸ˜†

Love,

Vinita
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bubble πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for the index πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bookmarked πŸ˜†
Edited by sonia555 - 10 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love your stories! You're an amazing writer 
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm a cancerian too!! July 21st πŸ˜‰
Loved every writing of urs and agree with ur song because its same with me that i cant write a proper essay in Frenchbut i am being praised for writing in english which i learnt from tv subtitles!! 🀣 so i am sure that its Asad' jadoo which worked on us!!
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail