Users

Frequent Posters

Athena90 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
true.... ab continue karo na pls
πŸ˜›
neha9 thumbnail
it was awesome i loved it too... lolz i wish that part really happens more than anything i would fall on the floor laughing!!!!!!!!! awesome waiting 4 ur next part! hope to read it soon!
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice story, continue....

Sonia

jingle thumbnail
it was really nice please continue
Angadzgirl thumbnail

plz plz plz plz continue.....

~sweta~

dancing babe thumbnail
hey that was real good !1 loved the aniTHa bit !πŸ˜† plz continue!
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Continuation

Engagement Day: morning

Kripa is in her room, getting mehndi on her hands. Angad's in his room (guest room) getting ready for the engagement, which is at evening today.

At evening

Kripa is being brought downstairs by her mom. Everyone looks at them as they come downstairs. Angad is smiling after all Kripa looks very pretty. Most of all everyone is happy. Well not everyone, we have Naina, Kartik, Anitah, Prithvi, and Mishti who are not happy. For Mishti and Prithvi, well they are just heart-broken. Coming back to engagement (I know I get little carried away πŸ˜†).

Kripa and Angad are standing by each other. Kripa's mom hands Kripa the ring and Dadi gives Angad the ring. Then they both exchange the rings (guys they put rings in each oher's fingers and exhange by giving to each other, like Kripa tum ye lo aur khud pehnlo πŸ˜†). They take everyone's blessings. Angad kisses Kripa on her cheek (left cheek πŸ˜†) and everyone just laughs.

After the engagement:

They have music on and everyone is dancing and enjoying themselves. Kripa and Angad also dance. In my fan-fiction, Angad is a great dancer πŸ‘. Kripa feels little shy but hey her man wants her to dance , so she dances.

At night, after everyone leaves (only Kripa, Angad, her parents, her brother, and dadi are home), they all go to their rooms. Everyone is happy and tired. Kripa goes to her room and Angad goes to his. Angad comes back from changing his clothes and goes to Kripa's room.

Kripa's room

Kripa's taking her jewelry off and thinking about Angad. Just then Angad enters her room.  He hugs her form back.

Angad: mere bare mai soch rahi thi

Kripa: haan aur nahin bhi.

Angad turns Kripa around facing him.

Angad: es ka kya matlab hua, En mai se ek hi ho sakta hai, jaan toh tum mere baare main soch rahi thi ja nahin πŸ˜•

Kripa: main je soch rahi this ke shaadi ke baad hum rahange kahan, agar hum shaadi karke Mumbai chale gaye toh hum kahan rahenge kyonki tumari mom mujhe kabhi accept nahin karengi

Angad: Kripa hum shaddi kar ke Mumbai jayenge par hum alag ghar main rahenge, mom-dad ke saath nahin

Kripa's happy to hear that. They both hug. Kripa goes and sits on her bed. Angad comes and sits by her side. Kripa is taking her bangles off but Angad holds he hand (no guys he is not going to take her bangles off). He looks at her mehndi.

Angad: Kripa main chahta hoon ke es mehndi ka rang hamesha hi hamare jeewan ko rang de, aur es ki khusboo humari duniya main mahek la de.

Kripa: Angad, aisa hi hoga. Ab hum hamesha saath rahenge. Angad waada karo ke humare beech koi bhi misunderstandings nahin hoongi. Agar hum ek doosre se jhagar bhi jaayen, hum kabhi ek doosre ko shor kar nahin jaayege.

Angad (hugging Kripa): Kripa, aisa kabhi nahin hoga, maine tume ek baar kho diya tha, aab mein aisa kuch nahin hone doonga, humare pyaar ke beech koi nahin aa sakta, humari ego bhi nahin 😊

Kripa has tears 😭 in her eys. Angad wipes her tears and very romantically says:

Angad: Kripa, aaj ke din ke liye itne aansoo bohat hai, shaadi ke din ke liye kuch baacha kar rakhoπŸ˜†

Kripa hits Angad playfully. He hugs her and says I love you, Kripa.

Kripa: I love you too. Aur aab tum jao, bohat raat ho gayi hai, aur waise bhi mujhe kapre badal ne hai

Angad: Kripa main tumse baat karne ke liye aaya hoon aur tum mujhe apne kamre se nikal rahi ho, koi baat nahin shaddi ke baad tume apne pati ko poora waqt dena hoga.

Kripa: mere hone wale pati dev, shaadi ke baad dekhenge. Aab tum jao, she kicks Angad out of her room and shuts her door.

Kripa's smiling in her room and Angad is laughing as he walks to his room.πŸ˜ƒ

That's it for today. Hope u enjoyed it.

Engagement toh ho gayi, par shaadi itni asani se nahin hogi. Kya karoon ekta ka asar hai. πŸ˜‰
neha9 thumbnail

awesome job man... hey u forgot to write which hand or leg kripa kicked him out with lolz just kidding, dont take it seriously... anyways u did an awesome job keep writing!😊

suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
o u have got to write more...  would but no one likes mine.....
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
conitnue please into the wedding and nupital night.....😳