Ami and Khusboo - Before and After Sanjay-Shruti Marriage

chit9 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ami and Khusboo used to be so carefree, happy and mischievous in their old home with Baa and Shruti even though they had no money. Their innocence and childhood has been totally taken away from them post Sanjay-Shruti marriage which makes one wonder, what was the whole point of this marriage.

I hope they don't end this show by showing Shruti and kids falling on Sanjay's feet (not literally) and thanking him for supporting them and for being such a great father, husband etc. That would be too much to swallow after the horrible way she and the kids have been treated in Sanjay's house and the way their life has drastically changed for the worse.

It will be great if Sanjay is not shown just as a nice guy but also as man enough to acknowledge that he could have stood up to his mother and handled things better for his own family.  That would hopefully bring back a modicum of sensibility to the last few remaining episodes.
(CV's are you listening ??)

After all even a blind person can see the difference in the kids after moving to Sanjay's house. Poor things, all they do is hear abuses and cry. I miss seeing Khusboo's smart comments, Ami's pranks with Jassu Ben and the small pleasures like  kulfi parties that they used to enjoy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is so true. But I have a feeling that Sanjay will not say anything like that nor will he apologise. After all in the last episode Ami apologised to him for"troubling" him alot and they both hugged and became best friends once again.
So I just have a feeling that the remaining episodes will.focus on finding Shruti and Prabha having a sudden change of heart and accepting Shruti.
Ami and Khusbu feelings will not be of any importance just Prabha accepting Shruti as her bahu.
All Prabha's misdeeds will be ignored.
chit9 thumbnail
Yep...I agree...Considering that this story was originally about the kids and their experiences, it has gone further and further away from that theme. So expecting the not so good writers to write something sensible is expecting too much from them.

They'll probably paint Sanjay as a Mahatma or something who managed to make his mother accept his wife and end it there.

I so do not want that to happen but realistically seeing the way things are going, that kind of an ending is probably what we should be ready for 🤢