Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just read your FF... Poor Khushi! I wonder what was the reason behind Garima's divorce?! Hopefully, you will tell us soon. Poor Aakash too!! I am hopeful that somehow Aakash and Payal will connect each other. 
I am loving Shyam and Anjali's connection as well.! I like Abbas, he is such a good actor. 

Will be waiting for more updates from you! pls cont soon and also add me to ur PM list, if you have one.
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a vulnerable state Arnav found her in. Maybe after knowing so much about her through this odd situation, he goes easy on her.

Now that he knows bits, he will surely find out the reason for his bitterness.
Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fab update. thx for the pm
loveandluck thumbnail
Haha arnav to the rescue. I like it :) and what if shyam calls lavanya? Everyone's gonna get in trouble. Uhoh
napk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love their friendship... always there for each other... wonder whats Lavanya's and Aman's problem... hope you reveal that soon

Arnav reached at the right time... just wonder how she called Arnav out of all people... was he the first one on the list or she did really want to talk to him... but I'm glad she did as he found her and saved her from Gaurav...

I love these two... the way they converse is so unexpected yet very interesting... khushi is surely moody and a drunk khushi lets her inner demons out... she sure did reveal a lot of things if not more... it was so arnav when he said "You are drunk. You don't have a car. You don't want to go home. What do you expect me to say in this situation?", lavanya sure didn't think about khushi when she left... I am guessing hes taking her to his place... oh I want to see khushi when she gets up and relaizes where she is... haa haa I love this khushi she is pagal 😛
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very interesting story. Khushi and Arnav are fascinating.

I feel sorry for Khushis mum and cant believe what a cold unfeeling man herdad is. waiting eagerly for when khushi finds out all the ins and outs of what happened.

and thank god khushi had phoned arnav and he reached on time! gaurav is disgusting! she defo was saved, luckily! Edited by fatima2603 - 10 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whats wrong with Lavanya? who leaves there friend alone in a pub and goes away like that. And what was Khushi thinking, getting drunk like that. We hear and read so much about sexual assault on girls, how could Khushi be so careless. 
Lucky her that Arnav reached there in time to save her. Atleast now I want her to be nice and cordial with Arnav, she is unnecessarily rude to him.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved how Arnav came to rescue Khushi.
Lavanya calls herself Khushi's friend.
How could she leave her alone and go.
She could have atleast taken her home with her.
Lucky for Khushi, Arnav is a gentleman and came looking for her.
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was an amazing and superb update,

Lavanya and khushi's conversation was very interesting especially with her questioning Khushi about Akash, 

I personally think Khushi is trying to convince herself that she does want to have a relationship with Akash but Lavanya can tell it's not the truth.

Loved the phone call Khushi made to Arnav that was so funny and hilarious, 

Gaurav is such an idiot he was going to drug khushi's drink, it's a good thing Arnav came on time. 

The confrontation between Arnav and Khushi was awesome, Khushi does make a very funny drunk but she was quite mean and harsh towards him. 

I'm glad Arnav has realised some important things about Khushi and especially her being quite bitter, 

I wonder where he is taking her for the night, I was expecting Khushi to kiss him, can we still expect it, lol.

Loved the update,

Thanks for the PM xx 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved la and khushi conversation khushi is really stupid accepting a drink from a guy who she dislikes  in a club all by her self some time woman instinct kick in and they still do the wrong thing really and khushi only really want akash as her boy friend because she know it won't work loved how la tried to make her understand what she was doing i loved how arnav tracked her down that was so fifty loved arnav coming for her and listening to her rant and understanding the hidden meaning awesome update thanks for the pm.