Movie : Piriyamana thozhi

Penne neeyum penna
Pennagiya oviyam

Rende rendu kanna
ovvondrum kaaviyam

oru moondram piriayai sutri
thanga jarigai neitha netri...
bramman seidha saadhanai unnil therigiradhu
unnai ezhudhum podhudhaan mozhigal inikiradhu..

Special song for thirumurugan

Thiru neeyum manushana
Manushan name la rambamaa😡

22 mins episoduuu
ovvondrum axaa blaadeuu

3 mokkai fhamiliy ai vaithu
nee sollum story floppu

sun tv seidha saadhanai unakku 7.30 kuduthadhu
un serial update ezhudhumbodhudhann mandai kaaigiradhu🤢

Update Episode 923

Sokku and mayil family all round katti sitting..(aaahaaa...ellam 7 1/2 ayum orey place laya...sumi.maatnadi nee😭)....Mangatha meens tells sokku to say something abt the virundhu and ellam boom boom maadu maadhiri mandaiya aatings ...super super nnu...meens and deivus apppy...

Sokku wishes best luck to moorthy and kaamu for their business...Ramesh kku orey sirippu..(Adhu sari..adhu enna ramesh neck  la oru cross..oh..throat laproblem nnu director namakku remind panrara..😆😆nallavae illai🤢adha eduthu viduyya director😡)....Moorthy praises sokku ...we have learnt so much from u mama ..(theriyudhu..nee page page aa pesumbodhe theriyudhu😡)....Ramesh vera broken voice la praising..says he is also going to work with moorthy..mayil super happy...(happy aana ellarum siripanga..indha mayilu azhugudhu..adhu sari..mayil sithappa kku mouth and hand eppo straight aachu??)...

Prasad and maha comes and prasad says we r going to see a site for construction...Sokku good good solludhu...Prasad and maha leaves..Maha adjusts the garland on pandi's photo...Sokku and co emotional...

Raasu mama house..Rasu eating...Siva and rohini comes and siva says he wants to say something..SIva says he wants to start a new business and he has decided to buy a dying company in tiruppur...Rasu says no..engala vittu veliya enagyum poga koodadhu🤢 ..(business la shine pannanum..4 peru respect pannanum...neraiya money earn pannanum...idhu ellam -pakaathula irundhu pannanum..appanna kudumbathoda unga veetu vaasala la utkandhu paatu dhan paadanum😡).....Siva says iam taking rohini with me..iam not going alone..Rasu slaps his wife..(indirect answer siva kku)...

Rasu scolds siva and says chance ae illa...u should not go anywhere..u and ur wife sendhu pesi vachufying aappu for us aa?..Siva firmly says he is going to tiruppur...Rasu kovama leaves and siva sad..and andha pakkam poi smiles..Rohini in thoughts...Here in jegan's house jeggu,his wife and ashok decides to call raasu and talk abt this siva's business matter..Jegan hesitates and wife dhairiyam solranga..and jeggu calls raasu..

Raasu andha pakkam says he will come immediately...Rasu calls siva and says ur mamma wants to meet me ...Buvana (rasu's wife),siva and rohini thiru thiru..Rohini oramkattuies siva and says  naan dhaan sonnen to appa abt ur  business vishayam...Siva says its ok ...

Prasad's house..P's amma,appa,maha ellarum happy ya talking and MM comes and vambu valarthing...Oru aal comes and MM thinks kadankaran nnu...That man karthi says he came to meet prasad...Karthi gives a letter to prasad ...avaru brother letter from malaysia...letter la sorry ketrukaru and also sent Rs.50,000...Prasad gives back the letter to akrthi and refuses to take the money...karthi leaves...and prasad goes in ...pogumbodhu he says .."poi solra relationship enakku eppavumae vendam"...P'smom and dad thiru thiru and MM starts his threatening ...asks sollava sollava..P's mom and dad leaves...MM sabadam pottuies..very soon i'll vachufy aappu to u and ur family...

Thdoarum...

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wednesday - maha plan flop show

Rasu back in his home, kudumbamae olaga nadipu nadikuranga😡 poor roh's falls for it. rasu tells he will not give moeny for business. siva sides roh's n tells i have safeguard my wife n acts n finally screams that he will not take money from mama too nu solli orders roh's to pack things to leave to tripur.roh's reluctantly leaves n go for packing. Rasu n co ore happy.

Siva in road on the way to pick taxi, calls rasu n asks if roh's has called her parents.rasu n co confirms she didnt call n suggest him to wander near jags home n make them aware that hes is moving out.there comes ashok consoles siva n takes him back to home.

mallika n her bro comes to new josiyar n checks for good date for theatre opening. NJ tells that jus now he has given good date for murty n tells the date. bro tells he too wants the same date.NJ tells its for Pickle Biz, but for theatre its necessary to look good date as lakhs of money is involved nu solluraru. bro n sis no mood in hear , bro also tells if noone comes then its better to cut them of nu solluran.NJ is pissed off on his talk. Bro collects astro book n leaves with his sis.Siva back to his home with ashok.rasu nags ashok ,but ashok ignores n tells he came to sort the issue n to see his lovely sis.

Rasu wife jumps  n gets slapped by rasu.rasu gets into fighting with ashok.Siva sides ashok n leaves with roh's. rasu sends them off. rasu tells his wife that siva will do good work n surutufy all his mama properties nu solluran.maha comes home gives veggies to madhavi n comes to balcony were her inlaws are telling it not tolerable with MM nu solluranga. Maha puts her bit as instructed by mahes. but MM comes n sense that she is pottu vangifying from inlaws. they puts big drama n all disperse. maha left alone dumbstuck.

Screen Freezes
Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thursday 5th dec 2013
Ashok brings siva and rohini to jegan's house...Mom confused to see them there and asks ashok...Ashok tells her abt siva's tiruppur story and his fight with his appa..Mom scolds ashok and siva says all becoz of my appa...Jegs's wife scolds rohini also...And supports her brother raasu..(one more loosu ðŸ¤¢)...She says raasu kovathula solliruppan..wait ,let me talk to him...And calls raasu..

Raasu picks up the phone and his sister says rohini and siva re here...Raasus says...keep them with u...Sister tells him to come to her place..Raasu no solludhu...Sis says ok then...naanga varom anga...Ashok vara maaten nnu solraru ...rohini,siva and jegs's wife poranga raasu veettukku...

Guhan's parents...(guhan or madan?) Polambikitte walking...Sudden aa gunhan's mom mayakkam aayitanga...Ragini comes nad helps them...Guhan also aajar...Ragini is shocked to see guhan there...She leaves immediatley...Guhan watches her..Dad shouts..all becoz of u...nee kalyanathukku ok sollirundha idhellam nadandhurukuma??...Raagini kettukitte walking🤢

Nelli's marumagal and her bro varanga...Moorthy also anga vararu..bro stops him and vambu valarthing...And kindal pannufiies abt his business..Factory eppo opening ?..Moorthy says factory illai...adhu company...Guru's wife and machan laughs and says ..see ur brother theatre open panraru and u sre starting a piclkle company??asingama irukku...Moorthy says thats enough for us nnu sollittu leaves...So both fns..ie...guru's theatre and moorthy's pickle company rendumae 7th opening...Guru's wife and bro goes to see some black magic josiyar...

MM and madhavi asusual thittufying maha..thaniya ninnudhaan...Madhavi akss MM abt that ragasiyam...MM says...ur dad and mom asked for javvu mittai..i gave them ...adhula sandai avangalukulla..ahdaan ragasiyam😆...Madhavi grrr...

Prakash comes back and madhavi says she wants to talk to him...Prasad enna nnu ketkaran...Madhavi says tell ur samdaram to give respect to my purushan..first u ask her ...naanga enna pesinom..ava anna ketta nnu u pls ask her...Prasad silent...Madhavi kovama packs her bag and says naan veeta vittu porom...no mariyadhai...naan iruka maatom...Prasad silent aa says ..ok bye ..and leaves...MM and madhavi kku face la kari...😆😆

Jeg's wife ,rohini and siva reches raasu's house..Raasu tells her sister to come in...(over acting dhaan aanalum)...bhuvana also aajar...Raasus says siva kku business start panna money venuma..i dnt have anthing...jeg's wie says...yaamirukka bayamen..un mama irukka yosanai yen??...karaikudi's nadamadum bank says wait for ur mama..avaru varattum...i'll give u money...And u need customers  for garments company..right??gopi maappu va ketpom..Raasu nambiar sirippu siriching and kindal panufies gopi and his small tailor shop..Raasu finally agrees and jeg's wie happy ...rohini and siva also happy...ellarum orey sisircha mmonjiya standing...Ellarum veetukulla coming and jeg's wife leaves...Rohini goes out with her nad raasu and siva and his mon laughing...

Thodarum...

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Friday namadhe

Friday 6.12.2013

Mallika & her bro come to meet  the No. 1 josi of Karaikudi - Mr. Sokku josi - for kurichufy  date for Theatre thurappu vizha.  They insist on suggesting the same date as that of Moorthy's Urugai company thirappu vizha. The reason - appothan sade sathi [7.5] koota mudiyum. [ enne nalla uLLam.] . Birds of the same feathers flock together. Josi is supremely happy . Tells the date is a super one , theatre business will kodi katti parakkum , their luck will rise up up & up, money  car , bungalow et al . Mallika & bro vayellam teeth.  Say that they will keep Josi's photo in the theatre & spread his pugazh. But if only his vaaku fails his photoku malai potu oodhuvathi koluthi maraiyadhaithan . Josi's face falls , says this threat is too much.

Mallika meets Malar on her way out from Josi's house. Malar takes her to meet Meena, who welcomes her cordially. Mallika starts her saguni work , bad mouths about Kamu / Paramu , how they tease her for not having kids, not only her they also make fun of Malar as malady. Malar laughs & brushes it off  all the time supporting Kamu. Further informs Mallika about  her present motherhood status which Kamu is aware of. Mallika face drops & leaves the place hurriedly.

Madhavi blasts MM for azhichufy all the sothu & bringing them to centre street [ nadu theru ] . MM says it is all a drama - screen play , direction , action all by Mr. MM - vattikaran coming & shouting is all a set up to create fear in the minds of people in the house. Money is safe. Madhavi happy , closes the door & konjufies hubby. MM  blurts out - He would love to deliver such a dialogue , but unfortunately thet truth isl all money gone with the wind. Livid Madhavi  gives hand / mouth bashing to MM & leaves the room.

Maha & Prasad in terrace discussing about the strange behaviour of the family members. Maha is baffled at her in - laws petrified look & behaviour before MM. Feels MM has something up his sleeve & trying to blackmail athai/mama. She shares the news with Prasad who decides to find out the reason for the same.

Mr. & Mrs Jaggu & Mr. & Mrs. Siva in square table conference in Jaggu  house portico . Siva super drama poding.  Criticizes dad Rasu & praises Jagan. Acts like a super nallavan , says wants to emulate good BIL Gopi , wants to stand on his own legs  , become a successful business man , kari poosufy on his dad's face who mocked at his self respect , show the world who he is. Jaggu is happy. Says he will help him financially. Siva rejects the offer , says he wants to be a self made man. Siva wants to leave for Tirupur immediately with Rohini. Jag advises to leave the next day , offer him his car. Happy Siva turns side ways & smiles. Now Jaggu vachufies the aapu - says Ashok will also accompany him. Shocked Siva muzhuchufies. Mrs. Jags perplexed - asks why Ashok has to go with him. Jag  says all for some reason & smiles to himself. Indha sirippuku enna artham jaggu  -Rasuku aapu  ?

Back to Prasad house. Prasad & maha get some good lemon. Maha says her Meena athai is a good lemon pickle maker. Prasad decides to give it to her for making the pickle. Prasad Maha decide to go to Sokku house with the lemons. Uppu peradha oorugai vishayam , MM tries to make it to his advantage. Tries creategili in mom/ dad's mind with his usual twin meaning statements. Mom/ Dad's tummyil tamarind karaiching. Prasad/ Maha get suspicious. Prasad wants to ask parents directly & immediately. Maha stops him - says has to be handled  slowly &patiently - [ exactly madam - should broach the subject after another 500 episodes after breaking all our heads to pieces. Venumna oru makku Josikitta poi adhukkum nalla naaL parunga ]

Edited by srima - 10 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saturday
Nadaswaram Friday

Finally PP lae oru mudivu for MM ðŸ¥³

Moorty Kamu, Ramesh, paramu and Ramesh mother. All talking happily about Kamu parents who is proud of the SIL's and talks about their new pooja on the 7th. In comes Guru and malliga. Guru insults Ramesh, Moorthy back up for him. Guru rombha thimira says his having the prayers on the 7th and told his mother to come. Does not care if father coming or not. Mother scolds him off no mother without father nu. Guru goes off after insulting all of them and saying soon he will be rich nu. Malliga gives equal cing chaks.

Mangatha sweeping. Gopi comes. Habba finally ðŸ˜†. Stops mother from sweeping and calls Malar asking why allowing mangatha do all house work. Mangatha in return scolds him saying Malar is pregnant and Malar says she and deevanae told her not to do but mangatha does not listen. Shabaa overa pasam poliraning ðŸ˜†. Prasad Maha walks in with lemon and Mangatha all ready to do pickles for them.  Gopi kindalfies saying everyone praise his mother cooking and make her cook everything adhan now she is sick nu. Mangatha blushes ðŸ˜² and tells gopi poda nu ðŸ˜†  Devanae and appatha arrives and joins in. Appatha tells gopi they have their parambarai house and now its time to buy that house. Gopi ask if she is joking as that is very expensive but appatha has a wish that she wants that house belong to her vamsam and not to go away. Prasad agrees with this but gopi says its not easy as if they got money right now he only can think of his sister's marriage. Patti says its okay but hopefull the house will come back to them. She tells gopi she is going to Puspha house nu. Gopi says he will send her but patti ask him if she don't know how to go there aa nu ðŸ˜† and ask him to shut ðŸ˜† and leaves. Gopi tells Prasad only work he can do now is shut himself nu ðŸ˜†.

Ragini husband gets ready and he tries to find out from her why her brother coming along nu. Ragini breaks the secret that appa actually wants to open own business for him adhan sending anna nu. He pretends like not happy but later calls his father and says plan success nu ðŸ˜• He gets ready to leave but Ragini brother has something to do in different place so will meet him up later nu Jega says. 

Both Prasad parents talking. Looks there and here afraid MM will be there. Continues to talk about their sufferings when MM comes ðŸ˜¡ He continues to torture them about revealing prasad real parents. Torture torture and finally Prasad father pongufies ðŸ˜² He ask MM to go and tell everyone who Prasad parents really aa. Wife is shock and tries to stop him. MM ask if he knows what will happen if he reveal the truth. Prasad father says yes he knows. But before anyone come to him, both he and his wife will hang them self and die. MM shock. Prasad father continues saying daily dying with MM torture so much better to die now it self. MM is speechless. Prasad father says if he dare to blackmail them again, he and wife will commit suicide and will write letter saying MM is the reason nu. MM semma shock.

thodarum

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ithule no place for Tuesday va???? ðŸ˜•
So Naan essu tane??? ðŸ˜‰

Tuesday Dec 3
From Sumi update
MM sabadam pottuies..very soon i'll vachufy aappu to u and ur family...
Me sabadam Vachyfu Kuttu in your Mottai mandai...

Ayyo Thangala muttikkareen muttikkareen...

MM brings his inlaws threatening them with the same thing, he says when I call thaniya pesalam you not comin g, pallu nara narannu kadiching I don't even need to pallu kadichufy I need to open my mouth and both parents gasp and shocked, and  MM says it is the normal reaction.  You heard Prasad cannot take lies and Pacchai drogam if I say who are you then that's it. Prasad has toomany peopel to tangufy but your nilamai, he starts dancing Sambo siva siva sambo going around them.

Maha sees from distance, comes down puzzled what is going on.  Seeign her all 3 change plate, MM says talking about Movie, they want coffee etc. Maha not convinced.

Ragini walks, Guhan crosses by and falls down from the bike. Ragini comes back picks up some thing and asks him if thinks she is going to help va nnu, she says no way - only reason I going around leaving because you called my home as we talked and said not interested in wedding that's why. If my annan came to know this happened he will be extremely mad. She goes watched by helpless Guhan.

Rasu at Jegan house, Jegan convinces let Vasu try business. Rasu and are you sending them Thani kudithanam.  He asks them who told you this and Rohini.  rasu says ok finally and tells I have to make arrangements for business. Jegan says no I will make arrangements and rasusays ok I will talk to them. Jegs happy.

Maha buying vegetables, she asks fro Lemon and the vendor says you break and buy vendikkai, if lemon nna you make juice drink and check va... 

magesu comes, to buy Nattu koli.

Magesu mandiram othufy telling yo utake care of kanakku vazhakku. Magesu askign why they are not sending them away. Maha tells Magesu looks like MM blackmailing my inlaws they get scared.

Magesu says you find out what going on. Pottu vangu go tell your inlaws that you know everything nnu they will ularufy the details.  You need to solve this. Maha agrees.

Guhan parents visit him and see him with bandage and they worry. They say we should have gotten you married off. Then wife will take care.

Guhan upset. They give photo details of girls and they tell him to choose a girl from that. Chittappa and Guhan father tell you saw a girl here and when everything coems together you call say not interested. Guhan clearly says no.

Guhan mother say I am sick and  going to die and want you to get married before. Guhan says no, Father gets angry.  They say only after They try to leave but Chittappa stops them, tell them there may be reason when he said no to that girl. We have to find out. He asks for a month time to settle this with him.

back at house rasu shouts at Siva and Rohini for telling her parents...

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Monday Updates
Episode 929

Me PP opening for this week 😆

yaaru open pannalum paatu naandhaan paaduven ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Song dedicated to director thirukumaran.

(Lol...no change needed in lyrics...namakagavae ezhudhuna maadhiri irukku..)

Un Cellphoneila Balance Maranjurumda
Un Laptop Ellam Virus Nerenjidumda
Un Atm Card Rendum Tholanjidumda
Athu Kedachalum Pin Number Maranthida Pray Pannuvaen

Nee Engae Ponaalum Naa Pray Pannuvaen
Ella Saamiyum Nalla Pray Pannuvaen

Drinage Kuzhiyila Nee Vizhunthu Kulikka
Thndi Pray Pannuvaen

Thnga Pna Thnga Mudiyamathaan
Ksu Pudingida Pray Pannuvaen

Athaiyum Meeri Neeyum Thnga Pna
Thenadai Vanthu Dance Aada Pray Pannuvaen

MM shock and changes his voice asking why both in laws talking like this. He was just joking with them and was not planning to blackmail nu 😕 FIL is not falling for this and reminds him again that he will do what he said. Three of them talking watch by Maha who notices MIL crying. She goes near and MM essu by saying nothing nu. In laws also says nothing and takes Maha back home. Habba finally MM ku no more eheeemmm nu giving sound 😆

Jega, wife and both daughters. Father very happy as both got husbands who will take good care of them. Jega tells Malar about Rohini husband changes and how they left Rasu house. Father says his going to set up business for 6 of them .. son and wife, malar gopi, rohini and husband. Malar says maybe gopi will not agree nu but Jega ask her to try to persuade him nu. Malar says will try and leaves.

Malar Gopi Mangatha and grandmother. Malar tells them about her father plan and she hesitating as not sure if Gopi will agree. Mangatha and grandmother finds Jega plan good. Further tells Gopi that Jega wants to do this for his daughters so let him do nu. Both ladies manage to persuade Gopi to agree.

Prasad doing his drawing for the project. MM walks by step on the paper and Prakash moruchufy him ðŸ˜†   Maha sister comes to visit them. Both Prasad parents comes and joins in. Prakash explain to them about the drawing. Maha brings tea. Prasad talks about patti's wish about the purvigam house and how Gopi is unable to fulfill patti wish nu. MM observing all this. Prasad says its by generation and its not nice to leave it like that but what to do Gopi says he cannot nu. If it was Prasad, he would have worked to get that house back. Both his parents shock to hear this.  Maha says if Malar wants, she can get her father to buy it but Malar was silent so she did not suggest it there.

Sister gets up to leave and tea all fall on the drawing. Prakash ask Maha not to scold her sister and he says its okay nu. MM comes in to help ends up tearing the paper 😆 Prakash moruchufy and MM essu.

Thodarum

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday - Siva's Nalla neram getting extended😆 

Scene Continues from Y'day Both Kobi- malar welcomes Jags n co. they informs that siva found house in tripur will be doing house warming tomorrow , jags wants both to be present there. Jags adds he will take them n go in car. kobi tells will check with meens n shall confirm nu solluran.jags n wifey takes pinch of idly from kobi n sends them in to put oil in kobi hand. Mrs Jags says still mappu is telling mommy ya ketu solluraen. Jags tells if ashok tells these words wont u be happy. take it that sense nu solluraru. both leaves from there happily.

NA comes home, murty n kamu telling that will finish this work n leaves to PP palace to invite them nu solluranga.Lola tells mallika parents are here nu.NA goes to backyard with her to invite them.avanga olaga maha dubbakur ra irrukannuga.they tells for thier mappu n daughty sake they had been to samayapuram temple , did anga prathasanam n got poo in coconut nu alli viduranga. NA tells hes happy guru is having his inlaws guidance , hes happy if his son comes up in life nu solluraru. he gets an man coming to visit him to give NA's money back . NA comes to hall n tells u could have come in morning only nu.he says he taught of visiting early since he got stuck up in temple he visited late nu solluranga. NA checks which temple he visit is it pillayarpatti or kunrakudi? That man says if i would have gone there i atleast would have got good darshan i had been to samyapuarm where temple got closed due to problem with local goons there. he waited n come back without even getting darshan nu solluraru. NA tells we have got Prasadham fro there nu solluraru. that man sense its maliga family kumbal who did this nu n tells NA not to let these kind of people inside home as they may spoil family nu sollitu leaves from there.Lola comes to backyard n scolds them for lieing to them. NA tells guru better be careful or u may regret nu solluraru. Guru tells he knows what he is doing nu solluran.NA  leaves from there.

Chittapu comes to guhan n ask on marriage plan. Guhan tells he will marry only rags. Chittapu checks if rags or family says no, u have to agree to the girl whom he choose as its his anni uyir problem , also she wants to get operated after seeing her son guhan marriage nu solluraru. he tells will go n check with them n come back nu sollitu poraru.chitappu at PP palace. Rags jus enters in n cleaning her legs. Chitappu introduce n tells his purpose of visit. Rags says straight No. KObi ask him to leave. Chitappu leaves from there. kobi checks if guhan is disturbing her still. rags says yes, but she is ignoring as pass byer nu sollura.kobi tells if next he comes to you let me know i will smash him nu solluran.

Chitapu comes back to water factory n scolding his workmen , guhan is pissed off as he is not letting things out abt rags home visit. finally chitappu tells they said no , so better look after ur job n get married to girl whom we choose nu sollitu adds they are doing seva to temple whose words may come true if u do some mess up nu solluraru. this is getting noticed by an workmen from long.(i guess these craps may plan for an kidnap , may get caught by komaru nu 😉)

Meens n Dev  back at home n learns on the chittapu visit. Dev scolds guhan n co badly. Kobi tells about jags visit n ask meens what shall he do?.Meens tells ok n comes in. Devs checks wht happens to meens, meens tells becoz of her only malar was not able to attend marriage , now even though malar is pregie , she doesnt want to stop it. let them decide nu solluranga. dev tells she shall tell malar abt it nu solluranga. there comes murty n kamu n tells that they are opening the factory tomorrow.meens tells dev not to tell anything to kobi this time nu solluranga. kobi tells that even headmen are not at home nu n he too have an function in tripur nu solluran.malar stops him n tells our girls are getting flourished , if ur dad or uncle there they would have take care, now if only our women goes there, it may affect our family n our girls pride nu sollura.So lets go here n will inform dad n convince him abt our current situation nu sollura. This is all overhear by meens n dev who is standing next to them. Kobi tells he will be there surely nu sollura. Murty n kamu leaves. kobi n malar leaves to inform jags.Devs tells our DIL is very good girl nu sollura.Meens is overwhelmed with malar act n in tears. 

Screen Freezes

Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday - Episode 930

Ramesh comes inside asking for money from Leela as Moorthy asked him to bring money.  Paramu mechufies him and emotional. After they send him off Leela is emotional too and proud of the brothers. Tell they have to learn a lesson pretty soon about mallika.

In Thiruppur, Siva's friend comes and they talk about the company. They bring drinks and make Ashok drink. Ashok think like Gokul and he pours the glass away with out their knowledge pretending to be drunk. They tal kan the guy leaves, Siva flat out.

Ashok calls dad and tells him all satisfactory.

In NA house, Malliga and her brother are making invitations for theater opening and tease moorthy and Ramesu and no machan, machan dies etc. Ramesu gets very angry tries to fight with them. Moorthy calms him down saying they are pulling your leg. Lets do our business don't give in to them.

In Malar gopi house, everyone gone to temple. Gopi/Malar alone and Malar could not eat anything. She says she feels like eating ehr mother's vara milaga chutney. Gopi says let me go now and get it. Malar shuts him tells him let me take rest and eat later once she feels ok.

Gopi leaves saying some work.

He goes out calls his appatha and asks for Vara molaga cutney recipe. She laughs why you need now ,and tells the recipe. Mr Gopi chutney araiching in the Ammi. 

Then he brings Malar and feeds Idli and chutney. She is so surprised and happy to see he made that. Gopi feeds Malar. Malar parents walk i nand see this kan kolla kachi and they tell them to stay  like this always.

Thodarumm..
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thursday - Hopper

Epsiode 932

Some kudumagans water beating..Lakshmanan (the man seen at guhan'w workplace..) comes and tells leader kudimagan abt guhan and his love towards ragini..Leader kudi sabadam pottings ...avana kollama vida koodathu..Lets kidnap ragini and pazhiya guhan mela potruvom..Lakshmanan leaves..

SOkku house...Gopi brings saami photo as a gift for kaamu's new pickle company thirappu vizha...Ellarum happy and mayil comes and he is super happy..Gopi and malar decides they first go to kaamu and then to tiruppur to attend rohini's thani kudithanam peru vizha...

Guhan cooldrinks kudichings..Ragini comes and morachufying and walks off...Guhan follows like hutch dog and says he wants to talk to her..Ragini says naan yarayumae namba maaten...Guhan says my pulli venuma thappu but naan pottakolam thappu illai(yov dialogue writer...rombha kaaviyam oviyam aa dilaogue ezhudarom nu nenpo...sagikala..pulli kolam nnu kittu..😡)...Ragini thittudhu and guhan polambaran..he says my mom paavam..She wants to see my marraige..pls accept pannu..Ragini warns her to stay away from her illainna i'll inform my powerstar gopi annan...She laves and guhan sad...

Pickle company opeeening ceromony...nelli and lola vayeelam palloda welcomes eveyone...Sokku fmaily minus sokku ellarum aajar..Now yaaru kuthu velakku lighting nnu paasa porattam...Kaamu says nelli dhaan moolavar of thsi family and so is lola..Finally lola and nelli lihgts kuthu vilakku..Gopi gifts her saami picture ...Mayil praises moorthy and moorthy inturn praises ramesh and nelli praises moorthy and ramesh...Summairupara gopi..adhu pangukku adhuvum 2 line pesudhu...

Next company secret discussion...Devs says pudhu pickle podunga...Kaamus ays perandai ooruga podalam..Devs no no something new..(dinosour leg , anaconda tail blue whale tongue ippadi edhavadhu vachu  try pannungalaen..rombha different  aa irukkum😡)....Devs says pudhina,vazhaithandu ellam podunga..and says idiyappa machine vangunga nnu...Moorthy says devs dhaan namma company quality controller nnu...(sss habbba...indha kosu thiollai thanga mudiyalada narayana😆)...Nelli goes to guru's fn ..lola stays back..

Semma bandha va fn going on...OPen innum pannala..Cheif guest aa counsillor comes and sciccor cut panna mattengudhu...Guru's machan gives a blade and adha vachu cut panranga🤣Fn done ...

PP's new devadas guhan sogama sitting...His dad and sithappu comes and dad thitraru magana..He says 2 option infront of u...ur marraige withthe girl we decide  or ur amma's saavu...Emotional blackmail workout aachu and guhan says ok..happy appa leaves...

Sokku fmaily minus sokku back home and mayil super happy abt his wife "quality controller" deivanai😆😆Mahesu erichala looks at mayil's perumai pechu...Mayil says he is super happy abt his daughters ..Mahesu baby aavangittu ulla pogudhu...poi tells malar and mangatha abt mayil's perumai pechu...Mahesu poramai la over aa pesudhu and mangatha supports her but softly..Mangatha leaves and malar advices mahesu not to create any new problem...Mahesu aama aama nnu solludhu...malar andha pakkam poranga and mahesu kadu kadu nnu thittudhu malar ponna..

Thodarum..