Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varunD thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Low TRP's shows that indian viwers not so stupid so watch what ever they show on TV.
coz of Ayaan zoya Asad's marriage track made many setp out from QH. N now rashizd dilashad sherin.. QH need to think much more tan this..
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very thoughtful article .
just end track properly i.dont hang ppl in medile
i really upset
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
am sure this arricle is written by some fans lolzz..
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Is article is written like that they pointed at the end.. wasnt those arr points of forum members??? Tellychakkar stilll says QH as Zee tv's miot popular while Times of india says Zee tv's numero uno show... fan made sites suckss... QH trp wasnt never such low to make it mockery... sorry to bring reference Jodha Akbar had 1.5 lowest trp Madhubala had 1.2 lowest trp even now 1.8 and QH never got less than 2.1... sapne suhane started with 1.59 trp. later it was no1 show on zee untill QH take over it.. but after dipping few months now they are getting high ratings... none made such article then.. whats wrong with those yellow writers
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I personally don't think the situation is that bad from any angle. True we are not in the Top 10 but that doesn't mean that the episodes are being bad or boring. I liked last week episodes, I also liked yesterday's episode. Yes, 'I'does not have mass appeal neither does it represent the opinio of majority but I sincerely believe that the episodes are good and way better than some of the drags that we saw in ZoYaan marriage track.

Introduction of Haider may or may not seem forced but his character is shaping up well and has become a valuable part of the story. Cmon what can the CVs do if Vikrant suddenly decides to quit?

I think Karan is not liking the inclusion of Qureshi house story because apart from that I cannot understand what other thing does he think is not clicking with the audience.

Hope TRPs will pick up in the upcoming weeks.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
#Nikita,i totally agree with you ^^^^
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think this article has misquotes bc karan said that about the track during an interview during to zoyaan marriage 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

I personally don't think the situation is that bad from any angle. True we are not in the Top 10 but that doesn't mean that the episodes are being bad or boring. I liked last week episodes, I also liked yesterday's episode. Yes, 'I'does not have mass appeal neither does it represent the opinio of majority but I sincerely believe that the episodes are good and way better than some of the drags that we saw in ZoYaan marriage track. [BR][BR]Introduction of Haider may or may not seem forced but his character is shaping up well and has become a valuable part of the story. Cmon what can the CVs do if Vikrant suddenly decides to quit?[BR][BR]I think Karan is not liking the inclusion of Qureshi house story because apart from that I cannot understand what other thing does he think is not clicking with the audience.[BR][BR]Hope TRPs will pick up in the upcoming weeks.

nikita what is not cliking to veiwers is that not prperly ending of any track .
specialy zoyaan track .if this track is so imp for gul. n story it should have end properly
they have to show big humuliation of gaffur n that talaknama must be revealed
but what cvs done end track aprupty.there is no change in zoya even after that track.
then they bring radil n then haider track .
how ppl glued to new track when old one is on hold .
i m watching this serial because i m a loyal veiwer of qh .
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If only one of the Cvs read this and decide to mend their ways ðŸ˜†
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

I personally don't think the situation is that bad from any angle. True we are not in the Top 10 but that doesn't mean that the episodes are being bad or boring. I liked last week episodes, I also liked yesterday's episode. Yes, 'I'does not have mass appeal neither does it represent the opinio of majority but I sincerely believe that the episodes are good and way better than some of the drags that we saw in ZoYaan marriage track.

Introduction of Haider may or may not seem forced but his character is shaping up well and has become a valuable part of the story. Cmon what can the CVs do if Vikrant suddenly decides to quit?

I think Karan is not liking the inclusion of Qureshi house story because apart from that I cannot understand what other thing does he think is not clicking with the audience.

Hope TRPs will pick up in the upcoming weeks.

Word nikita.
Every serial has its ups and downs, logical and illogical tracks.
Even with the lowest Trp Qh is still 3rd ranking serial in Zee.
Throughout the entire zoyaan track, QH was in top 10.
Not bad going. Now BB is coming to an end, so obviously the TRPs will be low till BB Finale.
Hopefully, things will improve then. A few weeks of low TRPs doesn't mean that they have to shut shop.