Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Haven't watch QH for long but will only say that Mohit seghal was offered the role as Haider, by Gul, so its unfair to blame him for failure of TRPs. Mohit is doing good as Haider, and hope he continues doing so and remains in the show. a show can't only survive on romance there shud be other parts , but only shud not dragged more than neccessay otherwise gets boring. Basically there shud be more of Asad nd Zoya, as well as Haider-Zoya, nd Asad-Haider. A lot of fans are liking Mohit as Haider, and he shud be given a fair chance. . Just bring a little more Asad scenes back, then all will be happy.
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with everything except for not. Finding dil shad shirin rashid triangle interesting.  I like this triangle.  Rest is accurate.  Zoyaan was unnecessary and archaic.  Haider has no connection to the story.  Haseena bi house has potential but is drowning in ott boring nonsense. 
No Asya.  Dislike ksg hairstyle, he looks like a girl always fidgeting with his hair.  
angel2930 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupunzale

yes, they should come out with a new promo and stop changing montages on a regular basis. It's just confusing everyone. I completely don't understand the new only Zoya montage. Will she fight this alone without Asad and why isn't Asad in the montage. I am seriously confused.

no...she wont be alone...this Raaz will change evrythng specially in Zoya's life...
her present family-Mr. Khan & her phoophi & her tamatar...their life ws destroyed cos of her abbu...this may or may not affect Khans..but it will surely affect Zoya...

but I still want Asad in MONTAGE...

angel2930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flopsy

Haven't watch QH for long but will only say that Mohit seghal was offered the role as Haider, by Gul, so its unfair to blame him for failure of TRPs. Mohit is doing good as Haider, and hope he continues doing so and remains in the show. a show can't only survive on romance there shud be other parts , but only shud not dragged more than neccessay otherwise gets boring. Basically there shud be more of Asad nd Zoya, as well as Haider-Zoya, nd Asad-Haider. A lot of fans are liking Mohit as Haider, and he shud be given a fair chance. . Just bring a little more Asad scenes back, then all will be happy.

u r right...along with drama...proper space fr leads is req...here its AsYa...
and Haider is a very imp factor as for now...the whole RAAZ will bring out sumthng this tym...
😊
lets see...and do start watching QH...cos its getting interesting...and QH has the BEST CAST...all the actor's acting is bang on...👏
angel2930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saathfan

Agree with everything except for not. Finding dil shad shirin rashid triangle interesting.  I like this triangle.  Rest is accurate.  Zoyaan was unnecessary and archaic.  Haider has no connection to the story.  Haseena bi house has potential but is drowning in ott boring nonsense. 

No Asya.  Dislike ksg hairstyle, he looks like a girl always fidgeting with his hair.  

RaDilShi is the love triangle frm whr this all strtd...so it ws necessary to do this...and no doubts we gt very good scenes...Dilshad speaking fr her rights, etc...

ZoYaan...no comments...🤢

Haider's connection is yet to be revealed...and i think tht ws necessary...nt lny to increase the suspense but to bring spice to the story...cos we all knw wht happened at GUDIYA FACTORY...and abt Zoya's abbu...long back...
sum new additions to the raaz will be interesting...

HASEENA BI HOUSE...🤢
we cn tolerate it if they show it fr lyk only 3-4 mins...
and more of AsYa is alwys gonna wrk no doubt...😳

and I LOVE KSG with those hairs also...😳
so lets nt discuss abt it cos tht will lead to arguments...😆

Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angel2930

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">INSHALLAH...we will top the charts...cos this track is really interesting...
i am sure we'll get more of AsYa...cos they are only gonna unveil all the RAAZ now..</font>
</font>

Agree. AsYa is power of QH. Hope cvs understands this and give us a lot of asya scenes
angel2930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jawria123

Agree. AsYa is power of QH. Hope cvs understands this and give us a lot of asya scenes

THE STORY IS GRIPPING NOW...AND I HAVE HIGH HOPES THT WE WILL GET VERY GOOD SCENES OF AsYa...😊
Turtledove thumbnail
I am QH daily now a days, mainly because of Haider track. but also like Asad nd Zoya. Like KSG, seen him since DMG time, and like his chemistry with Surbhi. Wud luv to see Asad nd Haider scenes, and hope we get some soon. In the end just want to say, that I know majority are KSG fans, and may not like The introductionof Haider(Mohit), but have seen quite a few QH fans here on forum who have praised and even like Mohit as Haider, and to those I wud like to say, thankxxx for ur support and giving him a chance ,
angel2930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flopsy

I am QH daily now a days, mainly because of Haider track. but also like Asad nd Zoya. Like KSG, seen him since DMG time, and like his chemistry with Surbhi. Wud luv to see Asad nd Haider scenes, and hope we get some soon. In the end just want to say, that I know majority are KSG fans, and may not like The introductionof Haider(Mohit), but have seen quite a few QH fans here on forum who have praised and even like Mohit as Haider, and to those I wud like to say, thankxxx for ur support and giving him a chance ,

good to hear tht u watch QH daily...it feels good when we get new viewers or old ones are back...😊

i strted watching QUBOOL HAI for KSG only..no doubt...
but dheere dheere story also became interesting...and i am alwys proud to say tht i watch qh...😃

i am not a big fan of Mohit but haa i hav watched him in MJHT..i used to watch tht serial & i liked tht also...
der wer many ppl who bached him evn bfr he came...and like u i am also really happy today they have accepted him as HAIDER...

we fans should alwys appreciate the hard work of all the stars instead of bashing thm & comparing them...this is just my belief...😊

Turtledove thumbnail
Yes, it's true that Mohit has been bashed by certain fan group(name best not mention) for long time. And QH fans are the first group (aprt from us Mohit/Monaya fans who ladore him) who have welcomed him irrespective that KSG is the favourite. And that is what is important,. Actors shud be appreciated for their work, and thats all.

At star I didn't like coming here , but now like MJHT forum, here also I like.