Posted: 10 years ago
Superb update πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ˜›
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

awesome update πŸ‘

action pack scene, you did a well done job describing it.
are they trap? 
i am looking forward to read whats going to happen next as well khushi's back ground.

Hi...thnx 4 ur comment..glad 2 know of ur feedback..and no..they are not trapped..they both fell on to the awning, which was over the sand heaps..the awning loosened and they both fell to the ground..rolling on to the sand taht was below...will update soon..khushi's family might make an appearance in the coming 1 or 2 chapters...though for now, next chapter will mostly be set in shantivan..
Aish002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha1996

Superb update πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ˜›

Thanx a ton my dear...next update is round the corner...pls spread the word on this FF...:)
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really really nice update.

But it was very short, though written beautifully, plzzz try to add the pics ofArnav n Khushi's cloths.

And if possible add a picture banner in ur story.
Aish002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Really really nice update.

But it was very short, though written beautifully, plzzz try to add the pics ofArnav n Khushi's cloths.

And if possible add a picture banner in ur story.

thnk u 4 ur wonderful feedback..the reason y the update was short was cos i actually wrote up something else for this chapter..however i decided to save it for later..cos  in tat Arnav's actions are not entirely what a boss should do to his new female employee(u can imagine vat it is..;)..)..so i decided to add some more chapters before i reach that part..

as for the pictures..aah..that is such a headache..actually i had tried to insert an image as a banner...for the prologue post itself..i was able to successfully paste it in the text box (where we enter content for the post)..but its not visible in the preview and also not in the real post..please pm me if you know how to insert pictures..i checked faq..though couldnot find a way..

will atleast try and give links for khushi and arnav's clothes if m unable to upload pics...tc
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Superb update πŸ˜Š
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part... loved it...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi Fainted In His Arms? πŸ˜†
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail