Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Arnav should have given a chance to Khushi to atleast explain!!
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG What the hell happened. 
Khushi is arrested and is taking to the jail. 
With in moments her life took a drastic turn. Poor khushi i am feeling so bad for her. one minute she was so happy and next minute she was branded as a traitor. 
How could Arnav jump to conclusion without giving her chance to speak. His business is so important to him but humanity is something too. He should not have done that because i am sure he is going to regret his actions with khushi. 
Treating a girl like this has showed his low morals and values and manners to treat girls. He has destroyed everything between them even the friendship too.
I think someone has setup khushi as she is so innocent and naive. 
I am having a feeling that this incident will change her life. From now on wards she may take a lot of time to trust anyone. 
Update next part ASAP 
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Superb update omg what a twist poor Khushi :(Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 10 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi Will Be Totally Traumatized Now :( Poor Khushi . How Can Arnav Call Her A Traitor? Now She Believes Herself As Burden For Her Family Because Payal's Rishta Broke :( Will The Guptas Turn Their Backs Towards Khushi? ; O Can't Wait For Arnav's Redemption, But Everything Till Then It Will Be Too Late Because Khushi Is Already Shattered & Her Her Future 😲
shruthipoojary thumbnail
Thank you for the PM... awesome chapter... please post the next chapter soon... I want him to realise his mistake soon
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
I hate arnav he didnt understand the matter at all and send khushi to the police station 😡
Arnav is going to regert badly
Feeling so bad for khushi 😭
Pls update next part soon
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! That unexpected. Lavanya took her name. Khushi new the person and without any more investigation Arnav accused her and now he filed a case against her. Poor Khushi and her family. Hope the truth comes out soon to prove her innocence. Arnav is going to regret big time i guess.
Thanks for the pm.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was going so well, she didn't do it
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hajr

Wow awesome update.
who is the real person who betrayal Arnav?
Thanks for the pm

i have given some clue as to who that person is in one of the previous chapters...dont worry..the mystery is set to be solved soon..
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ravalisharma06

aww...poor khushi...😔

y is arnav doing this...

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Arnav should have given a chance to Khushi to atleast explain!!

well..this FF is basically about the essence of IPKKND..Arnav wont do anything like forced marriage...but yes..he is a ruthless guy..he expects loyalty from his near and dear ones...