Frequent Posters

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesomne update..finally they married 
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Finally they managed it. I know why Maan wanted to marry Geet but I didn't realize that Aryan would sacrifize himself for this plan... what is going on there? I know that Maan will not let anything happen but I hope that Geet will realize the dept of Maan's feelings for her...
mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally ho gayi shaadi uff n shyna she is akshays granddaughter doubting geet ,she desrves it anyway.
Geet seems very much in pain hope maan n annie make her understand everything ðŸ˜Š
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
maaneet r married but geet is hurt with all that happened .hope maan will be able to make her understand why he did this and also will tell her akshay handas deeds
waiting for face off between maan nd akshay handa
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow lovely update finally maaneet get married loved it
bimi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is geet realy love aniket that is why she unhappy .
mandy15 thumbnail
fantastic updates dear :)

superb :)
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
superb part.. hope Maan will take Geet under his wings.. will make her understand whole situation

thnx for pm..waiting for next udpate
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I really liked this concept, kinda new and u have written it so perfectly! I really felt bad for Geet for having such mean people in her life in the name of relations! Her grandpa n Shaina were just horrible to treat her like a Servant when in real she was an owner of some reputed Business Companies which is unknown of! Glad Maan n Annie were back for her n took her away from this life n hope they will also tell her about Aniket n how he was cheating on her! And now as Maaneet are married i hope Maan will be able to gain her trust first n doesnt directly goes n confess his feelings cause that might make her more confuse i feel, he should let her comfortable n realization of her being married to Maan sunk in n then open up to her! And i so loved Maan n Annie's bonding n also Aryan n Rahul's bond with Khurana duo! Poor Aryan in this game he had to marry Shaina for third time n repeat a mistake for the third time again! And i knew there would be something b/w Annie n Rahul as many times they were alone but u surprised me by showing them as a couple already! Looking forward to read more as just the story as per title has started, i really wanna see how Maan becomes 'The Deadly Husband' and what actually it means!

-Sanjana!