Posted: 9 years ago
Comment updated on page-143 πŸ˜ƒ
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So armaan was not mad as it was seems in precap 
He was hurt by shilpa for not telling him 
Glad he is not stupid to believe the pics
So armaan is possesive about shilpa thats the new side i saw never knew wht he feels for her glad u disclosed that too 
Make them married soon plss 
destinationn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dey kissed dey kissed dey kissed...
really wowww...
it ws a magical moment...
loved it to d core...
nw waiting fr d face off...
continue super soon...
Kguddu thumbnail
This armaan has actually redefined every dream for my futurure life partner...
just loving this story
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS UPDATE
ye armaan ni kya chakkar chala rhe hain?? Aur armaan us abhay singhania ka kya krone ki soch rha hai ...

shilpa - armaan confrontation was awesome
& armaan shilpa romantic moments.     loved it...
In last armaan was talking to ni na..???

Continue soon
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Arey wah!!! Yeh toh bahot jaldi ho gaya update πŸ˜ƒ

Poster is so lovey dovey wala...  Hahahha... πŸ˜†

Title of the part- Galliyaaan

Yeh sirf mujhe hi lag raha hai ya tum aj kal zyada hi ek villain movie se inspire ho rahi ho..pehle Sun Leyna ke recent wale part ka banner..aur ab is part ka title.

Aur banner dekhke I don't think Armaan aur Shilpa mein koi misunderstanding hone wali hai...par love moments ho skate hain..baarish mein..I guess...

"Shilpa!! meri adat hai ya jo bhi kaho, main suni sunai baaton pe yaqeen nahi rakhta... jiski baat hai ussi se ja ke direct baat karta hoon! Isiliye tumse bhi yehi expect karta hoon!!! Jo hai! Jesa hai! without a second thought mujhse direct poocho... yeh sochne ki zaroorat nahi hai k mujhe bura lagay ga ya main ghalat samjhunga etc etc... "

Shilpa ko yeh baat phone pe yaad nahi ayi...

Aliya aur Sid...awesome!! Aur ab Sid use tease karega..that would be a treat to read I guess.

Armaan aur Abhi ki convo jo woh frown kar raha hai..woh sirf convo ke liye hai na..warna toh laddoo phoot rahe honge dil mein.

Aur jaise Abhi order kar raha tha Armaan ko..Shilpa ko time pe lene ke liye and to give time to Shilpa so that she can prepare tension free..it was like a brother would care for his sister..well thoda thoda...iske baad I want to read some moments between them...they would be so cute together.

Abhi ne pagal bola and Niki knew ki who Armaan ki baat kar raha hai..[=))]

"Tumhara murder karne le ja raha hun!! jahan tumhare cheekne chillane se kisi k kaanow ko koi nuksaan na pohche..."He taunted...

Armaan ke taunt πŸ˜†

"Koi jinga lala hu utha k legaya to mein dekhta he reh jaoonga!! andar chalo.." He dragged her inside..

hahahhahahah 🀣🀣🀣

"Ajeeb insaan hai!!" she clentched her jaws

Abhi bhi time hai Shilpa...shaadi nahi huyi hai abhi :p

but she was sleepy too and right now he wasn't scary at all which made her calm down quick and she went to sleep...

he was less scary right now πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Armaan ka sar ghooma hua hai... πŸ˜•

Kaunsi Raat ke bare mein baat kar raha hai Armaan?

Tom bangali kaun hai ab?

Yaar..itna suspense... x_x

Armaan aur Nidhi ke beech koi khichdi pak rahi hai..us anonymous mail se related ya koi aur bhi twist hai...?

Armaan is on his peak!!!Gussa usia I mean..

As soon as you entered my life, You became MINE!!"

I love possessive him!! Aur closing all the distance vetween them...oye hoye!

Oh..so Armaan had frowned on this matter na...

Chalo Armaan hasa toh sahi..waise sahi baat hai..Shilpa ek lauti piece hai..phone pe boldo..aur cut kardo apni baat bolke..amne samne toh u cant even walk away...

"You see! i am quite possessive about my belongings..." He took her hand in his which made her move back a bit and lie down next to him... "Tumhara kisi bhi tarah ka koi tamasha bane ya koi tumne ungli uthaye... mujhe bardaasht nahi!!" He said while keeping her hand near his heart...

I have butterflies in my stomach *blush* *embarrassed smile*

"Aur agar apko koi mere against bharkane ki koshish kare to??"she asked innocently..

"Bharak gaya mein??" He asked

awww...I love Armaan even more.. :*

Shilpa so kaise gayi..Armaan ab toh mood mein baat kar raha tha... ufff πŸ˜­

She stirred in her sleep to find a confortable position and some softness under her head which made her shift upto his shoulder... he was not in some deep sleep and so the movement made him open up his eyes... He smiled at her frowning face and shifted her in his arms wheras her head was now over his chest...

Butterflies butterflies in my stomach... 

"Busss!! Ab yeh mujhe meri life mein chahiye..." He decided

I second his decision completely...πŸ˜ƒ

"Tum wahan pohunch gayi ho jahan main nahi chahta thak shaadi se pehle tum pohcho... Tumhe paane ki chahat din ba din ghar kiye ja rahi hai mere dill mein" He whispered...

Smile Smile Smile

Are..waterfall mein kyu gira diya Shilpa ko.. Armaan ki baahon mein jagah hai uski..

The moment in the waterfall...oye hoye...Oye hoye...Oye hoye...

"Will you regret it ever??" He whispered...

The situation was not in his hand but still he was so considerate to ask... *embarrassed smile*

They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! *faints*

Armaan aur Shilpa spent time together again!! Great! Aur Shilpa ne bad kaha unke drame hi nahi khatam ho rahe..hahaha

abhi to dekho ane wale kuch dinow mein, main tumhe kese kese jhatke deta hun!

Jhatke! 

Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga..haan laga...shaadi ban gayi uma ked ki saza..haan saza hahahah...

Returning back to the cottage, Shilpa took a sigh of relief as she was really very tired... He made her walk alot, the whole day...  "Tum beth kya gayi ho??? khane peene ka kuch karo... bahar wahar nahi ja raha ab mein..." He spoke out while filling a glass of water for himself...

"How mean!!" She frowned...

"Yeah! that i am... chalo shabaash!! ab utho aur kitchen mein ja k kuch banao..." He patted her shoulder...

"Urghhh..." She smacked back and got up passing a grumpy look to him...

Shilpa uth gayi...😲 main toh kabhi na uthu..and mere ghar mein bhi..papa bahar le jate hain if mumma is tired ya hum kahi se ayen ho toh...

Paani mein kyu daal di photos...waterfall ganda kar raha hai... *sigh*

Ab iss Singhaniya k saath face off to banta hai!

Haan! Haan! Jaldi se band bajao Armaan is Singhania ki..

closed his eyes recalling their moment, he can feel it again all around him... The place still holds that magic...

Oye hoye! :*

Abhi and Armaan are cute... πŸ˜Š

"Baapre... tumhe darr nahi laga iss ajeeb o ghareeb insaan k saath yahan poore do din guzarte hue??" Abhi teased Shilpa...

"Darr??? You have no ideaa about my condition..." Shilpa showed him eyes...

"Aisa kya kar diya??" Abhi chuckled

hmm..hmm..hmmm... Gattu style in Ba Bahu aur Baby :p

And in the end..its Nidhi on her way to meet Armaan na?

Fabulous story telling Sam!! Loved it all!

LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee update,loved it,sid n aliya moments were cuteee,n armaan ka gussa baap re baap,n arsh ka first kiss its was amazing,ab toh singhaniya gya kaam se,armaan ke emotions kaafi beautifully likhe hai tumhne do cont soon :)
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Amazing update
Aliya and Sid are so cute mirchi and rakhi wali line are so funny.
Abhay and Arman bonding ka Kuch jawab nahi  hameshah ek dosrey ki tangein hi khench rahay hotey hai.
I m glad Arman and Shilpa ke beach sub problems solved ho gaye warna Singhaniya ne tu aag Lagane mein koi kasar nahi baki rakhi thi.
Arman ka angry man avatar was so cute and funny specially the mere sir pe bomb par do and phir kahoo itna gussa kiyoon hote ho.
OMG Arman is so possessive about shilpa Singhaniya ki tu kher nahi hai .
Arman and shilpa moments were so romantic and it's beautifully written. 
I don't know how Shilpa will react when she comes to know about vikas and Arman friendship.
Thanks for fantastic update and pm.
Plz update soon can't wait for next update specially itne hot and romantic update ke baad tu wait karna mush kill hai.
Edited by moonlight2630 - 9 years ago
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Amazing update
Aliya and Sid are so cute mirchi and rakhi wali line are so funny.
Abhay and Arman bonding ka Kuch jawab nahi  hameshah ek dosrey ki tangein hi khench rahay hotey hai.
I m glad Arman and Shilpa ke beach sub problems solved ho gaye warna Singhaniya ne tu aag Lagane mein koi kasar nahi baki rakhi thi.
Arman ka angry man avatar was so cute and funny specially the mere sir pe bomb par do and phir kahoo itna gussa kiyoon hote ho.
OMG Arman is so possessive about shilpa Singhaniya ki tu kher nahi hai .
Arman and shilpa moments were so romantic and it's beautifully written. 
I don't know how Shilpa will react when she comes to know about vikas and Arman friendship.
Thanks for fantastic update and pm.
Plz update soon can't wait for next update specially itne hot and romantic update ke baad tu wait karna mushkil hai.

cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg omg ArSh kissed..yayyy that was the best & my favourite part of the update...finally kuch tho aage bada inka relation..hehe..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Coming to the update..like always I say fabbb update...Sam..u have a fabbb imagination power & great writing skills..β­οΈπŸ‘

Aliya & Sid scene was funn & cute...hehee Aliya parents are also interested in Aliya & rohail's relation..too good...Sam inka bhi engagement jaldi karvado plzzz πŸ˜ƒ

Poor shilpa the train journey was hell for her thinking abt armaan's reaction...😭

As I expected Armaan was angry on shilpa for not telling him abt anything..his anger was justified... & u displayed his emotions veryyy nicely & beautifully...πŸ‘ β­οΈ

My & I guess most of the readers's favourite parts

As soon as you entered my life, You became MINE!!" He held her by her shoulders possessively...

"You see! i am quite possessive about my belongings..." He took her hand in his which made her move back a bit and lie down next to him... "Tumhara kisi bhi tarah ka koi tamasha bane ya koi tumne ungli uthaye... mujhe bardaasht nahi!!" He said while keeping her hand near his heart...

Armaan is so possessive.. loved it..& so cute..😳

"Busss!! Ab yeh mujhe meri life mein chahiye..." He decided... It just came out straight from his heart that he now wants to see her face everyday in the morning when he opens his eyes and everynight when he closes them... This girl has driven him crazy since passed few days and now the desire to make her his just filled up in his heart... He himself discovered just few days back that how possessive he is about her... Again a single tear dropped down his eyes... "Tum wahan pohunch gayi ho jahan main nahi chahta thak shaadi se pehle tum pohcho... Tumhe paane ki chahat din ba din ghar kiye ja rahi hai mere dill mein" He whispered...

Abb  Sam jaldi se Inki shaadi karado..na Armaan na hum wait kar sakte..heheπŸ˜†

Her eyes were still closed but her grip over his shirt got tighter... Assuming it as her positive response, he placed his lips over hers and kissed her slowly without even thinking further for a second... It was so magical all around, neigther it was morning nor it was night, They were in the middle of the lake under the rain and waterfall on the side... Only sound of waterfall can be heard... It was their moment!! Their very own moment which was going to be the most memorable one of their lives... More like a fantacy they could wish for ever...

This is the most beautiful part of this ff...loved it...superbb scene...⭐️

Armaan & shilpa spent quality time together..very much required after the confrontation...loved their scenes...

I thought Vikas might have talked with Armaan..Chalo Koi baat nahi..

Waiting for shilpa & rest all to know what bond vikas piya & Armaan share...it's gonna be a awesome..they gonna be hell shocked haha...😲 πŸ˜†
& also for Armaan & ajay face off...Mazda ayega...haha..πŸ˜›

Abhay scenes with Armaan & shilpa were super fun...thanks to him arsh relation aage to bada..hehe..

Armaan aur nidhi kya plan kar rahe hai???? 

Ps: since this was the last update in this thread..isliye Maine bhi bada wala comment kiya...ab Sam tum jaldi new thread banaoo or update bhi kardena plzzz
Abb tho wait nahi hota ArSh ke scenes ke liye hehe...

Aur Sam wo Jo dream tumne mention kiya tha purane updates mein wo kiska hai???! I just remembered it!!!!

Edited by cool_sri - 9 years ago