Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: meg94

omg kitni baat karte ho tum sab poori thread khatm kar di😆

took whole half an hr to go through😆
Awww my lovely gau is back😳
Btw one bond I would like to talk abt is kushal and armaan these R hilarious ppl😆
As if brothers having paternal property disputes😆 
btw I wud like to see a scene tomm it goes like kush armaan uncle taking digs at creep and hi5ing each other😳
Dat wud b a great moment so wish it happens😳

AMEN To this😆 I would be doing bhangra at home😆 
JIYA_22 thumbnail
waiting for Sneak Peak video also For Ghuchu Tweet ;) ;)
AriaNeci thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whenever I opened the live feed today, I could see only Ajaz who was happy and singing 😡😡
I was so upset on seeing him... Was feeling bad for Gauhar...

But fortunately, I opened the live feed at night and could find her going crazy in happiness...😆😆
Should thank my friend who kept me busy till that time and just bcoz of it I could see her happy and fully charged...😉

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys...congos for the new AT 🥳
awesome name👏👏

Aaj ka episode was so disgusting...Ceep was so pathetic i cant tell... I made a post about him:

Pls help me with this post...im being bashed left and right😭😭...and i cant reply to all of dem coz of my post restrictions😭😭

Love you guys...miss u all...aftr being bashed like this, I dont even feel lyk comg to this forum any more...there is so much hatred and negativity here😭😭
People's hatred for Gau is so much that they cant even see how disrespectful Ajaz was today

Anyways...love you guys...good night...tc😔
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

Hi guys !!!   🤗

Been here at a relative's place and have been busy for the whole day. Just got some time to sneak in beech mein, only to know what exactly is going on in LF.

Thank you SO SO much guys, I had no clue these updates could mean SO much to me, specially when I have only limited access to internet and I haven't been able to watch the episode too, but looking at the updates, I think I am interested in ONLY the precap ! 😆

Thanks to a friend of mine , whom I have been badgering a lot today, only to know who got eliminated. When I told her the sources from where she could confirm the news, she gave me just a weird scolding ! 😆😆

But Poor soul, she had to bear with my obsession. Though I agreed to treat her after 29th ! 😆😆

Anyways, so what I came here to say is, that after today's episode updates,

All I can say is whatever Salman and world might think of him, I THINK and sort of , believe too that Kushal is very PERCEPTIVE !!
He knows how to identify a person with good heart. Whether its about Appu, shilpa or about Ajaz.
He even knew when Sofia was lying about her nomination. He might be immature and a little too short tempered for this show, but all of us here knew he was NEVER a BB material. 

But whats MOST important is, the person whose opinion matters the MOST to Kushal, thinks RIGHT of him Baaki sab jaaye bhaad mein ! 😆

#Gauhar for win ! 😳❤️

Aww Sanju! We missed you so! I thought you would be on your holiday by now...but good to know you are still around! 🤗

And seriously! This thread was a savior for me last week when I was on my vacation! So I can share the sentiment and cant thank you and the other awesome updaters here enough! ❤️

Forget todays epi, hope you received solace by reading all the awesome Gau Kush related updated after todays Sudnay shooting! 😃

Take care hun! We miss you! com back soon! ❤️

-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
12 hours before we get the sneak peek! 
Hahaha kis kis cheez ke liye hours count karne padte hai aaj kal. :P
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely LOVE the title. ❤️
Ayesha, you always choose the best ones! 😳
Thank You for making all these ATs 🤗
cdboy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rits08

hey guys...congos for the new AT 🥳

awesome name👏👏

Aaj ka episode was so disgusting...Ceep was so pathetic i cant tell... I made a post about him:

Pls help me with this post...im being bashed left and right😭😭...and i cant reply to all of dem coz of my post restrictions😭😭

Love you guys...miss u all...aftr being bashed like this, I dont even feel lyk comg to this forum any more...there is so much hatred and negativity here😭😭
People's hatred for Gau is so much that they cant even see how disrespectful Ajaz was today

Anyways...love you guys...good night...tc😔

Dont worry no one will bash you , coming there now
wuthering thumbnail

I love how the rest of the house is awake while Gau is sleeping like a baby after FINALLY getting to see him...Like I said earlier, uska SAARA CHAIN wapas aa gaya! ❤️

And oh, I think Creep and Tani are fine with each other...they were talking and even sat on the deck area together! 😆 Hope Kabootar man doesnt blow his lid seeing them in the same frame, on the same bench together! 😆
wuthering thumbnail

@ Rits: Arre darling, why post on the forum...we have our safe haven here na...Haters gonna hate, Bashers gonna bash...kyun lagna unke muh,,,Chaddo yaar! No point!