Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoreen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kushal face to face with salman khan tomorrow :/ not sure how to feel about that, but YAYIE, a little bit more of Gaushal :D
zoreen thumbnail
Also, i am wondering if parineeti chopra will openely support gauahar or not? considering they did sharegood amount of screen space in ishaqzaade
srkfanaticism thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoreen

Also, i am wondering if parineeti chopra will openely support gauahar or not? considering they did sharegood amount of screen space in ishaqzaade

arreee kushal k chakkar me ye to socha hi Nhi parineeti wud support gau dekhna😳
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@cdboy: thank you so much dear πŸ˜ƒ
@wuthering: i love this place...bt there was too much bashing of Gau in the forum...ppl were celebrating for the way Ajaz behaved with Gau today...and i was saddened and angry with it...so made a post for her...bt got bashed so badly...one person called me mad

Anyways...ab this is the last post frm my side fr the day...hopefully tomm will be a new and beautiful morning with rays of hope entering the heart...taking away all the negativity and darkness within me...love you guys... miss u so much πŸ€—πŸ€—
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wuthering

I love how the rest of the house is awake while Gau is sleeping like a baby after FINALLY getting to see him...Like I said earlier, uska SAARA CHAIN wapas aa gaya! β€οΈ

And oh, I think Creep and Tani are fine with each other...they were talking and even sat on the deck area together! πŸ˜† Hope Kabootar man doesnt blow his lid seeing them in the same frame, on the same bench together! πŸ˜†

It's funny NO ONE else is still asleep. It's safe to assume that the rest of them are sitting together and talking. Tanisha included. So she used to retire to bed early otherwise only cause of  Armaan then? πŸ˜†

I just hope they aren't bitching about her or anything. But last week hain. Kuch farak nahi padta. And as long as Andy is there, bas. πŸ˜Š

Haan and I thought only that Tanisha and Creep would be okay.. Cause they were talking kitchen mein also. Wonder what else got him SO upset though. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

EDIT:
Just saw Andy enter the room and go to his bed.. Camera changes to kitchen. Ajaz is as usual looking for food and Sangram is with him.

No idea about Tanisha. Must be deck or washroom.

RE EDIT:
I think Andy just went back out cause his bed is empty. And now Tanisha is on her bed putting cream on her feet. Which means she's finally going to bed. πŸ˜†
Andy comes and lays down. 

Edited by XOXOgossipgirl - 10 years ago
Vinnieangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many many congratulations for 22nd thread
So popular Kushal is,no one else hve these much

After 2nites episode,damn irritated n felt like killing ajaz. What was he trying 2 show by again saying he in finale. Creep. So obvo he will go as soon as money suitcase will come this week as tk it n leave show. Forgot abt creep.
But Gauahar bring back the happiness
Hope they dont edit much of Gaushal convo n show all

I guess it will be interesting 2 watch it coz when Gau was talking with andy she was saying something like salman was going n she was saying in her mind dnt do it(as if waiting for kushal) n den sudden he came[not sure about exact convo, but she said something like this only]

God bless Gaushal

Waiting eagerly 4 epi coz generally they dnt show evicted ppl in sneakpeekEdited by Vinnieangel - 10 years ago
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Watched weekendkaWow Of Kusha Uff Whole epi Kushal ye , kushal wo, kushal fair not fair , kushal is not a kid, kushal Kushal kushal and that creep ufff... I m sure after watching epi kushal Must be in high degree anger how dare of Aijaz to call gau bakwas Sooo stupid !
Bt One thing A Clap for gauahr for Making kushal point clear ! Love you gaushal :)
Salman questioning to HM what went wrong And kushal got evicted
well sallu you know Very well What went Wrong and who is wrong :p
If Votes are considered in this biased show then i must say kushal kushal should be in top 5 or winner of BB bt All is scripted !
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys! Can you please vote for me here? πŸ˜† Its IF BB.  Edited by desi344 - 10 years ago
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can someone tell me what song this is 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18nw3c_bigg-boss-7-clip-260-whole-house-morning-bhangra_shortfilms
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
double post sorry Edited by pakdramafan00 - 10 years ago