Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonialibra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Thy got 5 pieces of chocolates😆😆Andy and Gau full excited😆 gau is saying cheers to final 5😊

Tani saying kushal and armaan ne bheja hoga😲😆😆 Omg kushal -armaan bonding is weird😆
Gau is saying "Kushal ne mere liye kapde nahi liya"😆😆😆

Nahi Gau-andy requesting it frm BB to send chocolates and burger but someome frm the production team must have a chocolate and they only send 5 pieces for them frm their chocolate...
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wuthering

OH he said that? Chalo, kuch toh achcha bola Kabootar man ne! 😆

And I commented on the creep thing earlier- dunno why my post did not get posted! 😆 But I LOVE how we both commented on his state around the same time! 

Sistahs you see, we notice the same things! 😆

Gaus khushi for me is magnified esp coz he looks sooo down! 😆 Bada uchal raha tha na aaj ke epi mein...I LOVE how he came crashing to the ground after seeing Gau Kush happy together! 😳

EXACTLY!!!!!!! And like you said, I SO want Armaan also to warn Tanisha against Ajaz! It would be SO SO SO epic to see both the guys telling their girls that! TOO EPIC!

And like, I'm even more happy cause AJAZ LOOKS SO PISSED OFF! Like I said, SADISTIC PLEASURE I'm getting. SUCH awesome sadistic pleasure!

And ofcourse, behenein hain hum! 😳

LF: Store room bell rings and Gau and Andy RUN into the store room looking SO exciteddd! They were waiting since SO long!

And they see that ONE chocolate has been cut into 5 pieces and sent for them! And they find that DAMN ADORBS! 

Tanisha says Armaan and Kushal ne bheja hoga!

Andy says nahi koi production waale ne bheji hogi! 

Gau and Andy in the bedroom. Gau says BIGG BOSS! Yeh Kushal mere liye koi kapde nahi laaya iss baar!? HAHAHAHA! Laya hoga toh bhej do na please! Lekin nahi laaya hoga yeh time!

Andy says haan! Kaash mera bhi koi hota jo mere liye kapde bhejta! 

Btw.. Is it just me or does Tanisha look kinda mellow? I know Armaan is gone and it's that's why only, but still. :P

She tells Ajaz right now ki Kya dekha hoga na inhone bahar jaa ke!

HAIII!! BLESS THESE TWO!! THIS GIRL IS SO SO SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Edited by XOXOgossipgirl - 10 years ago
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THEM TOMORROW!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The happiness on her face is something sooo nice to see.😳😳 I cant cant wait to hear what Kush would have said about her.😳. She is on cloud nine😳.. If ppl call this FAKE, i have no idea what love is then.. Love them sooo soo much.. cant wait to see them outside.. Gaushal❤️
ShreyALuVKushaL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read z updates,so happy for Gauhar..🥳OMG,Tomorrow we will see gAUSHAL TOGETHER🥳
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Exactly. Now I don't care or give a single damn about what she put through or what that creep said to her today.
Cause at the end of the day, what matters is THIS. Their love. The way they make each other feel. It's the ONLY thing that matters. 

And I genuinely can't wait to see if Ajaz was told off by the two men. Cause honestly, the guys looks LOST! And I'm LOVING it.
JIYA_22 thumbnail
My Creation For Gaushal :)
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by sanjanaarshi

Hi guys !!!   🤗
Been here at a relative's place and have been busy for the whole day. Just got some time to sneak in beech mein, only to know what exactly is going on in LF.

Thank you SO SO much guys, I had no clue these updates could mean SO much to me, specially when I have only limited access to internet and I haven't been able to watch the episode too, but looking at the updates, I think I am interested in ONLY the precap ! 😆

Thanks to a friend of mine , whom I have been badgering a lot today, only to know who got eliminated. When I told her the sources from where she could confirm the news, she gave me just a weird scolding ! 😆😆

But Poor soul, she had to bear with my obsession. Though I agreed to treat her after 29th ! 😆😆

Anyways, so what I came here to say is, that after today's episode updates,

All I can say is whatever Salman and world might think of him, I THINK and sort of , believe too that Kushal is very PERCEPTIVE !!
He knows how to identify a person with good heart. Whether its about Appu, shilpa or about Ajaz.
He even knew when Sofia was lying about her nomination. He might be immature and a little too short tempered for this show, but all of us here knew he was NEVER a BB material. 

But whats MOST important is, the person whose opinion matters the MOST to Kushal, thinks RIGHT of him Baaki sab jaaye bhaad mein ! 😆

#Gauhar for win ! 😳❤️

Sanjana HIII!!! Missed you and your updates SO muchhh!!

When you getting back here properly???!!

As for the episode, don't bother. What matters is tomorrows episode. Cause she's in SUCH AN AMAZING MOOD RIGHT NOW!!!

I've NEVER been this happy to see Gau like this!! She SO deserved all this after what all she was put through today!!

And I completely agree with you about how Kushal identifies and know people. He just needs certain actions or reactions and he's mad up his mind. And he's right most of the times. 

And like you said, as long as he has Gau's support WHO CARES what Ajaz thinks of him!? He's got what he needs. And she has NO qualms in saying that she's gonna be with him NO MATTER what. 
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Camera in the bedroom.
Looks like Gau is the only one sleeping.

She'll be sleeping with SUCH a big smile tonight! :)
srkfanaticism thumbnail
omg kitni baat karte ho tum sab poori thread khatm kar di😆
took whole half an hr to go through😆
Awww my lovely gau is back😳
Btw one bond I would like to talk abt is kushal and armaan these R hilarious ppl😆
As if brothers having paternal property disputes😆 
btw I wud like to see a scene tomm it goes like kush armaan uncle taking digs at creep and hi5ing each other😳
Dat wud b a great moment so wish it happens😳