Blast from the Past Thread #22 !Main Hamesha Hamesha Tumse! p33 ep 224 - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome!
what a lovely episode!
You are so right, Sanaya was outstanding, so as Barun. But hen screen presence was more in this episode.
i loved how you pondered hug in this episode and analysed the scenarios on this basis. 
the inebriation was very much needed. we could see how Arnav openly showed his love for Khushi. 
I loved how you said at the end of your review that he married her only for few months, but she is his dhadkan.
All the lines I marked purple stood out for me. 

Thnx soha😊

Her screen presence was awesome.He couldn't stop his feelings for her as she said "bhang pijye na aur apni Di ki baat keh dijye..."
She is his reason of survival and he is keeping her for 6 months.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: viv04

Durga, loved the whole poem.  The above two lines brought a smile for the very irony associated with it.  Thank you.

Thanks Viv. Irony it is. And they got to open up their hearts in the guise of Heer Ranjha. Khushi could find immense love for her in his eyes, but was contradicted with his words and actions, hence was quite confused. Arnav had always been panicky about Khushi's safety, always freaked out when he thought she was in danger. Now the mention of her death, even when he knew it was false, caught him off guard. He poured out all his fears, pain and love in the aftermath.

Yun khulkar baat ki aur dil halke hogaye
Magar sawaalon ke jawaab ab bhi na mile
(Talked openly and the hearts felt light, but haven't yet got the answers for questions)

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey Faiqu, Kate and Aarwen thanks for liking my Heer ranjha edit . πŸ€—I was inspired by Durgey's poem.⭐️

Aww Wiwy, you are so sweet. The edit is really very very good. Thanks once again.  πŸ€—
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 208

A hug to a hug...

Bas

Dil Ki Baat...

A hug is to clasp or embrace someone so closely with affection and love to cherish intimacy of any relation.Today Khushi is cherishing that embrace in each and everyone. The affection and closeness of this moment is reflecting colors of Holi, the colors of spring through her smile and that SMILE is hugging Arnav's visage to embrace all these colors in his heart by forgetting every "Chot" of his colorless life.I saw him hugging a new season of life in a carefree mode with and around his Khushi.Today's epi starts with Anjali's hug to Khushi and ends with Anjali's hug to Arnav. Great observation The "epicenter" of Teriquetra..."The apple of eye of  Raizada.The person who is the sole reason of their Knot [Union]...

Arnav's touch marking her his in front of everyone has brought the real Khushi within her and she is enjoying that with her whole family and with her Bhang.The union of families and acceptance of relationships has really stirred the hearts and the moment .Anjali who is the center of Triquetra starts this embrace by acknowledging Khushi her Bhabi and gives her right to call her Di.Acceptance of status on both sides.First embrace from Arnav's Mom for her kids.That was the key alliance because after Naniji, Anjali is the one who has to be won with respect, love and affection...because she is the one who is the real life of Arnav the one and only one who is the owner of Khushi's heart.Today Khushi has won the heart of Arnav...by Hugging Anjali. ... Lovely πŸ‘

Pause here:: Pondering point, Anjali and Khushi Hug was separated by Shyam and he's been reminded his position as Jijaji by Khushi which will make him goad enough to act hastily to ruin his own plans.Just love it.πŸ˜†

Kyushi  gets haywire being  inebriated  and swayed here and there with her fluidity in her personality, carefree,loving and cherishing each moment .I must say Sanaya is such a great actress and portrayed brilliant here . Khushi was having fun telling secrets in a free way and she is ready to blurt out her inner feelings and guilty to Naniji and Anjali .Slither is hissing in the vicinity. She was ready to spill the beans when Arnav the great King comes and shushes his tiny Queen on time who is swaying in the air .But Slither does get some gems to  collect for his collection .

It was the cute Moment when Khushi says by looking at Arnav

"Hum jhoot nahi keh rahe hain , Naniji... who jab hum akele main..."[I am not lying when we are alone...]

Arnav steps forwards with romantic husky tone and puts his finger on her lips,"Akele main hum kya karte hain , yeh kissi ko janney ki zaroorat nahin hai..." [No one has to know what do we do when we are alone] Khushi changes the topic by sensing it," Acha, Bhang .." He presses finger on her lips to make her aware of his intention, "shhh...Main Bhang Nahi peeta"...[I don't drink Bhang...]Today he is losing in her inebriated eyes which are losing her senses in his huskiness. "aur ab... tum chup rahogi," [and now, you'll keep quiet...] ASR says to Khushi whose eyes are speaking so much.She just nods without blinking and that makes him loose his senses as he just smiles... Haye 😳

She shivered over his anger and meaningful touch ,in this intimacy which always makes her loose her senses just like Diwali night... Loved Sanaya in this...Arnav holds her hand to take her away from Slithery moves.Nice touch as he will always be her protector from Slither ...

Khushi runs away from him and others after being quiet from him.She was bumping others like  uncontrollable  toofan mail...There is a moment when she is almost ready to trip and his concerns awake as always" careful..." Yeah ...he hates her so much. But of course. πŸ˜†The Deal is back in between two hatred Lovers. Arnav wants Khushi to stop drinking  but she is mini him,brings a deal on the Bahng table "agar aap chate hain keh hum aur na piyain tou apko bhi thodi si peeni hogi..."[Khushi will not drink if Arnav will drink Bhang]...

Arnav drinks Thandai to outsmart her but even in her inebriated form Khushi finds his trick.She becomes determined more than ever,"aap Ramanchi kar rahe hain..." [You are cheating me]  She exchanges the bhang with Thandai and celebrates her victory with his  singing Mantra.."What the..."...She is a bit drunk yet adorable charming and that was enough to melt his core .He follows her trail lovingly...Love the smile and the content on his face...seeing her happiness and swaying with her joy which he always wanted to be associated with him...

Today the effect of their "inebriated touch" to each other is springing through their smiles and colors around them.If she is dancing with it , he is swinging with this color too.Today he  doesn't want to be far from her.He comes closer to Di and Naniji and placed his hands around them and looks at his Khushi whose beauty always makes him "madhosh"...,...but today she is successful making him out to embrace all the colors of joy from which he always feels shy. He starts raving about her beauty with some "Dil ki baat..." [his inner feelings] ..He adores her dancing as always and today she is swaying freely like she has no regrets, no worries, no hate what so ever...Today Arnav is open to his Di to tell her how much he loves her."She is beautiful..." ..."Thodi paagal hai but cute hai"[She is a bit crazy but still cute].The craziness of her makes this Great ASR crazy as always.The spirited soul Khushi pulls him out towards her in the middle of all colors of life .He keeps walking towards this magnetized spell of her with a soft and lazy smile on his face. Anjali chokes up seeing her Chote in love.Naniji is in content with her Naati's smile and she was right"payar tou bade badon ko hila dait hai[Love melts mountains] Oh yeah!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He always mesmerized by her dancing but today he couldn't stop himself as compared to Nainital day, or Payesh Sangeet before Teri Meri.

Arnav walks with shaky feet towards his  free spirited crazy girl , who is dancing merrily   over the beat of the drums.The  colors of joy are springing around her.She feels his presence and stops while watching him.Arnav pulls her by grabbing her hand in one smooth move. they stand still as the world dances around them...as always away from the surroundings. He remembers teri meri dance and her leaning Trust on him , he resting and relaxing in his proximity which he is craving from his woman.He wants her to feel her , to cherish her proximity and her easiness with him badly.
Other side she remembers his desire to kiss her... The day when she wanted to be kissed by this man only whose proximity creates havoc in her senses and she just wants to be lost in em.She gave in for her voluptuous desires that night which always halt her in her tracks
."Samjhna chahte hain par samjh nahin patey..".She never can say these things yet feels em strongly.He remembers how he adored her ankle with silver anklet ...oh he wants to adore her every moment of his life...he wants to cherish her every moment of his life...he simply wants her in his intense embrace for his life.He loves this girl more than his life...period.. and that is his "dil ki baat..jo usne keh di apni ankhon se.."[This is his heart voice which he just delivered through his eyes...] and the bhang and drums are providing rhythm with these swinging unsaid feelings.. Wow! πŸ‘

Arnav steps back after a long pause getting aware of their surroundings.He lets Khushi go by twirling her and she stops with a confused look after her swing.She is searching for something but his smile brings smile on her face as always and she starts dancing with it forgetting her "Chot" [hurt] given by him.

I love this look on her.

He smiles seeing her dancing just for him...enjoys seeing her  getting relax near him and  adores her visage dancing just for him and that brightens his smile more than ever. Today their smiles are tied for each other enjoying for each other in each other's proximity.That small gesture of her springs every color in him and he lets himself swing with that.He dances freely with his Di and with his Khushi, two important people of his life... The beautiful moment when Anjali and Arnav hug ..the harmony is back finally  by putting all the bitterness aside... The family is complete... That hug was so spontaneous and emotional.

Nice touch , an intruder who comes close to Khushi which awakes Arnav's possessiveness as Shyam who comes to pic as an intruder in the family moment while Anjali was saying,"aaj Chote Khushiji keh liye nache, holi khaili aur bhang bhi pee...aur phir kehtey hain... Di, hum yeh sab aapke liye kar rahen hai"[Today Arnav did everything for Khushi yet always say I did it for u] But that is a fact he did marry her for you but is in love with her possessively and unintentionally is saving her from this intruder right behind you...He is a protector of this family...especially for both of you...A hug for hug ,that is only his wish...

"tuney meri biwi ko haath kaise lagaya",[ how could you touch my wife.] is  meaningful here as in his inebriated senses "that chup  gaya hai..' is still alive in the back of his head...It's never been easy for him due to his possessive nature,,seeing Shyam hugging his Khushi... Meri biwi, that also is chup gaya for him, for he hardly hesitates saying that whenever needed.

Oh yeah he married her for only for couple of months yet she is his WIFE ...His life ...His Dhakan[heatbeat]... Absolutely true.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1l6am-O3PI[/YOUTUBE]

Holi ki baat chali aur humse na raha gaya. So chale aaye. 😳 
Thoroughly enjoyed the take Faiqa. Loved Sanaya in this epi. Thanks for taking us around the holi celebrations. My comments in blue. πŸ˜ƒ 

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 208

A hug to a hug...

Bas

Dil Ki Baat...

A hug is to clasp or embrace someone so closely with affection and love to cherish intimacy of any relation.Today Khushi is cherishing that embrace in each and everyone. The affection and closeness of this moment is reflecting colors of Holi, the colors of spring through her smile and that SMILE is hugging Arnav's visage to embrace all these colors in his heart by forgetting every "Chot" of his colorless life.I saw him hugging a new season of life in a carefree mode with and around his Khushi.Today's epi starts with Anjali's hug to Khushi and ends with Anjali's hug to Arnav.The "epicenter" of Teriquetra..."The apple of eye of  Raizada.The person who is the sole reason of their Knot [Union]...

Arnav's touch marking her his in front of everyone has brought the real Khushi within her and she is enjoying that with her whole family and with her Bhang.The union of families and acceptance of relationships has really stirred the hearts and the moment .Anjali who is the center of Triquetra starts this embrace by acknowledging Khushi her Bhabi and gives her right to call her Di.Acceptance of status on both sides.First embrace from Arnav's Mom for her kids.That was the key alliance because after Naniji, Anjali is the one who has to be won with respect, love and affection...because she is the one who is the real life of Arnav the one and only one who is the owner of Khushi's heart.Today Khushi has won the heart of Arnav...by Hugging Anjali. ...

Pause here:: Pondering point, Anjali and Khushi Hug was separated by Shyam and he's been reminded his position as Jijaji by Khushi which will make him goad enough to act hastily to ruin his own plans.Just love it.

Kyushi  gets haywire being  inebriated  and swayed here and there with her fluidity in her personality, carefree,loving and cherishing each moment .I must say Sanaya is such a great actress and portrayed brilliant here . Khushi was having fun telling secrets in a free way and she is ready to blurt out her inner feelings and guilty to Naniji and Anjali .Slither is hissing in the vicinity. She was ready to spill the beans when Arnav the great King comes and shushes his tiny Queen on time who is swaying in the air .But Slither does get some gems to  collect for his collection .

It was the cute Moment when Khushi says by looking at Arnav

"Hum jhoot nahi keh rahe hain , Naniji... who jab hum akele main..."[I am not lying when we are alone...]

Arnav steps forwards with romantic husky tone and puts his finger on her lips,"Akele main hum kya karte hain , yeh kissi ko janney ki zaroorat nahin hai..." [No one has to know what do we do when we are alone] Khushi changes the topic by sensing it," Acha, Bhang .." He presses finger on her lips to make her aware of his intention, "shhh...Main Bhang Nahi peeta"...[I don't drink Bhang...]Today he is losing in her inebriated eyes which are losing her senses in his huskiness. "aur ab... tum chup rahogi," [and now, you'll keep quiet...] ASR says to Khushi whose eyes are speaking so much.She just nods without blinking and that makes him loose his senses as he just smiles...

She shivered over his anger and meaningful touch ,in this intimacy which always makes her loose her senses just like Diwali night... Loved Sanaya in this...Arnav holds her hand to take her away from Slithery moves.Nice touch as he will always be her protector from Slither ...

Khushi runs away from him and others after being quiet from him.She was bumping others like  uncontrollable  toofan mail...There is a moment when she is almost ready to trip and his concerns awake as always" careful..." Yeah ...he hates her so much.The Deal is back in between two hatred Lovers. Arnav wants Khushi to stop drinking  but she is mini him,brings a deal on the Bahng table "agar aap chate hain keh hum aur na piyain tou apko bhi thodi si peeni hogi..."[Khushi will not drink if Arnav will drink Bhang]...

Arnav drinks Thandai to outsmart her but even in her inebriated form Khushi finds his trick.She becomes determined more than ever,"aap Ramanchi kar rahe hain..." [You are cheating me]  She exchanges the bhang with Thandai and celebrates her victory with his  singing Mantra.."What the..."...She is a bit drunk yet adorable charming and that was enough to melt his core .He follows her trail lovingly...Love the smile and the content on his face...seeing her happiness and swaying with her joy which he always wanted to be associated with him...

Today the effect of their "inebriated touch" to each other is springing through their smiles and colors around them.If she is dancing with it , he is swinging with this color too.Today he  doesn't want to be far from her.He comes closer to Di and Naniji and placed his hands around them and looks at his Khushi whose beauty always makes him "madhosh"...,...but today she is successful making him out to embrace all the colors of joy from which he always feels shy. He starts raving about her beauty with some "Dil ki baat..." [his inner feelings] ..He adores her dancing as always and today she is swaying freely like she has no regrets, no worries, no hate what so ever...Today Arnav is open to his Di to tell her how much he loves her."She is beautiful..." ..."Thodi paagal hai but cute hai"[She is a bit crazy but still cute].The craziness of her makes this Great ASR crazy as always.The spirited soul Khushi pulls him out towards her in the middle of all colors of life .He keeps walking towards this magnetized spell of her with a soft and lazy smile on his face. Anjali chokes up seeing her Chote in love.Naniji is in content with her Naati's smile and she was right"payar tou bade badon ko hila dait hai[Love melts mountains]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He always mesmerized by her dancing but today he couldn't stop himself as compared to Nainital day, or Payesh Sangeet before Teri Meri.

Arnav walks with shaky feet towards his  free spirited crazy girl , who is dancing merrily   over the beat of the drums.The  colors of joy are springing around her.She feels his presence and stops while watching him.Arnav pulls her by grabbing her hand in one smooth move. they stand still as the world dances around them...as always away from the surroundings. He remembers teri meri dance and her leaning Trust on him , he resting and relaxing in his proximity which he is craving from his woman.He wants her to feel her , to cherish her proximity and her easiness with him badly.
Other side she remembers his desire to kiss her... The day when she wanted to be kissed by this man only whose proximity creates havoc in her senses and she just wants to be lost in em.She gave in for her voluptuous desires that night which always halt her in her tracks
."Samjhna chahte hain par samjh nahin patey..".She never can say these things yet feels em strongly.He remembers how he adored her ankle with silver anklet ...oh he wants to adore her every moment of his life...he wants to cherish her every moment of his life...he simply wants her in his intense embrace for his life.He loves this girl more than his life...period.. and that is his "dil ki baat..jo usne keh di apni ankhon se.."[This is his heart voice which he just delivered through his eyes...] and the bhang and drums are providing rhythm with these swinging unsaid feelings..

Arnav steps back after a long pause getting aware of their surroundings.He lets Khushi go by twirling her and she stops with a confused look after her swing.She is searching for something but his smile brings smile on her face as always and she starts dancing with it forgetting her "Chot" [hurt] given by him.

He smiles seeing her dancing just for him...enjoys seeing her  getting relax near him and  adores her visage dancing just for him and that brightens his smile more than ever. Today their smiles are tied for each other enjoying for each other in each other's proximity.That small gesture of her springs every color in him and he lets himself swing with that.He dances freely with his Di and with his Khushi, two important people of his life... The beautiful moment when Anjali and Arnav hug ..the harmony is back finally  by putting all the bitterness aside... The family is complete...

Nice touch , an intruder who comes close to Khushi which awakes Arnav's possessiveness as Shyam who comes to pic as an intruder in the family moment while Anjali was saying,"aaj Chote Khushiji keh liye nache, holi khaili aur bhang bhi pee...aur phir kehtey hain... Di, hum yeh sab aapke liye kar rahen hai"[Today Arnav did everything for Khushi yet always say I did it for u] But that is a fact he did marry her for you but is in love with her possessively and unintentionally is saving her from this intruder right behind you...He is a protector of this family...especially for both of you...A hug for hug ,that is only his wish...

"tuney meri biwi ko haath kaise lagaya",[ how could you touch my wife.] is  meaningful here as in his inebriated senses "that chup  gaya hai..' is still alive in the back of his head...It's never been easy for him due to his possessive nature,,seeing Shyam hugging his Khushi...

Oh yeah he married her for only for couple of months yet she is his WIFE ...His life ...His Dhakan[heatbeat]...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1l6am-O3PI[/YOUTUBE]

faiqa,

very beautiful take on the lovely episode. your exploration of hugs was great and the triquetra again... starts with di and khushi, ends with khushi and asr... yeah, the triangle is locked in place forever... in its heart is the circle of eternity, the bond of love...

arnav as protector of his family and always khushi.

khushi as colour in his grey life.

but today she is successful making him out to embrace all the colors of joy from which he always feels shy.

beautiful line. yes, today indeed is khushi's day... the girl who believes in colour, renewal, life itself... no matter what.

and of course he hates her. how can anyone doubt that. πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Durga πŸ˜Š I am rubbing my eyes to make sure😊Muahh for chale ane keh liye.Thnx for reading and glad you enjoyed the colors.Loved Sanaya too.She is adorable in this epi.
Thnx😊

Holi ki baat chali aur humse na raha gaya. So chale aaye. πŸ˜³ 
Thoroughly enjoyed the take Faiqa. Loved Sanaya in this epi. Thanks for taking us around the holi celebrations. My comments in blue. πŸ˜ƒ 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
faiqa,

very beautiful take on the lovely episode. your exploration of hugs was great and the triquetra again... starts with di and khushi, ends with khushi and asr... yeah, the triangle is locked in place forever... in its heart is the circle of eternity, the bond of love...

Yes triquetra had started from 200 strongly and this whole track is all about this triangular game plan intentionally NOT unintentionally...
arnav as protector of his family and always khushi.

khushi as colour in his grey life.

but today she is successful making him out to embrace all the colors of joy from which he always feels shy.

beautiful line. yes, today indeed is khushi's day... the girl who believes in colour, renewal, life itself... no matter what.

and of course he hates her. how can anyone doubt that. πŸ˜†

Loved that blue , indeed she is a color of his grey life though she has chosen BLACK for him...A color of sophistication...SHE knows her man , and that's what is another key, she is going to peel him off with her non- sophisticated way so he can bark the truth of their marriage or tell her go away from RM but she is forgetting what he said...tum aisa khuch nahin karogi, tum main itni himmat nahin hai...He knows her more than she knows herself...She held that mangla sutre and told him.it means a lot to me.

We know how much they hate each otherπŸ˜‰

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Thanks Viv. Irony it is. And they got to open up their hearts in the guise of Heer Ranjha. Khushi could find immense love for her in his eyes, but was contradicted with his words and actions, hence was quite confused. Arnav had always been panicky about Khushi's safety, always freaked out when he thought she was in danger. Now the mention of her death, even when he knew it was false, caught him off guard. He poured out all his fears, pain and love in the aftermath.

Yun khulkar baat ki aur dil halke hogaye
Magar sawaalon ke jawaab ab bhi na mile
(Talked openly and the hearts felt light, but haven't yet got the answers for questions)

Durga, thank you for the lovely extension in bold.
DurgaS thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Keeping this thread from becoming dormant. Just in case it's needed. πŸ˜Š
Lazyblazy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice πŸ‘ updates  Especially Holi ones.