Users

Frequent Posters

-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: spate22

Who are they and why are they posting negative remarks?!! πŸ˜•

Shreya

Some freak...but I couldn't care less about them..lets do our part and bombard their page with positivity πŸ˜Š
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

Hiru sm1 from IPK forum has said that the full interval was filled with RR promos!! ⭐️😲 πŸ₯³

What??? That does it .. I book my tickets tomorrow!!! πŸ˜†
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

eeekkk! its new diii!!awww loving thisss!! omg we were wishing kinda sometimes wish she was in a good movie, only cz she deserves to be treated like that for her phenomenal talent! not cz we wanted her anywhere in teh BW sleaze!

BUT MY GOD our wishes have been fulfilled in the best way possible! she is in a movie equal project, she is being treated as the amazing talented phenomena she is! and she has got an amazing project, the only one of its kind and an amazing co star,..

and we have got a movie which we will see every night every week day! full of Sanaya and the first ever movie like serial on TV history!! n she is part of it!
just wow!! β­οΈπŸ‘

I know Sunara, how often have we talked about wanting to see Sanaya in a movie and at the same time acknowledging that we are selfish and want her in our living rooms 5 nights a week...this is almost like a prayer being answered. I'm still trying to get my head around all of this. Every time I try to read the posts I keep going back to watch the trailer (because that's what it is) and even now I have the title track playing in the background. 
golpokobita thumbnail
is this really happening? I woke up in the morning and just noticed that this thread is over!
what will happen when the show will be on air!
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neet2407

Great! thanks for sharing Inayah ( correct?) 
I am so glad that it isn't country restricted this time!

I'm AnitaπŸ˜ƒ

Yup Inayah..you got that right x

Yes I am glad it isn't restricted...the other one was here in the UK...but I was glad to not have to wait because when I got back from work the dailymotion link was there lol

Happy to meet you Anita..sweet name x
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Interval?! Ehh I always go out fr interval..buyin popcorn or sumthing.! Im gonna try n sit inside tmrw!!

@Anita Yeh lo!! Another one bites the dust. Don't you think people will consider this crazy? Not going to get popcorn, just to watch the Rangrasiya trailer :p LOL Rangrasiyan craziness rocks.

@ArhiVirAnya Hey, I hope you don't take it as offence. Its just said in zest, since we consider this the RR Asylum, and we the crazy inmates. Which means you are one of us too.
Guinea thumbnail