|Sanaya's New Show| ~RangRasiya~ Discuss Here #14

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Appy is not here again so I am making this as the other thread is over 143 now n will finish soon...

This thread is made to discuss Sanaya's new show Rang Rasiya and all related stuffs. Please refrain from posting individual threads of same topic and discuss here. All the other post created will be closed by the MODs.

However DT wants everyone look below for the rules which needs to be strictly followed.

• As Ashish Sharma is confirmed as a potential lead, please do not talk aboutother actors in this thread anymore except him.
  • No personal discussion (i.e. spouses/official partners of the potential lead actors).
  • No discussion on fan bases.
  • Do not discuss about actor/actresses pervious show and their co-stars.
  • Do not quote more then thrice (3 times). Use @ and ^.
  • Avoid unnecessary spamming

• Thank You, 
    Appreciated

Previous Thread #10
    Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail

Yippiee!! finally promo 3 released!! yehhh!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mrs7Szed2U[/YOUTUBE]
    Credit : Niraj

Snaps of promo

HD snaps

well Sanaya always looks so babyish.. that i know.. but even then look at her as Paro! She seems so so little! Even more so than usual! awww my heart goes out to her even in this moment❤️

Ashish looks awesome! his body language!! wow!

she is just too shocked here... not yet realizing what calamity has struck...

And now she is becoming aware of what has happened...

wow Ashish's face... concentration.. body language!! AWESOME!!

Her devastation is heart wrenching 😭 I ended up getting teary eyed watching Paro... Sanaya is such an exquisite performer! ❤️

The shocked horror, disbelief... tangible...
    her grief... heartfelt pain... so real...that it just reaches out to us... making us weep for her..

And this moment... she looks at the man who has killed her future... with horror filled eyes she takes him in...
    And there he is... mercilessly wielding his gun.. oblivious and even more, uncaring to the fact that he has destroyed 2 lives...

And she screams seeing... maybe to make him stop... maybe cz of the horror that has enveloped her life so suddenly on the day which should have been the happiest day in her life..

The backdrops.. visuals are a treat!!

Look at her dejected...broken expression.. as he drives on...

this is definitely one pair that is gonna create magic!! just wow!!! they r perfect together and acting! WOW!!

princessunara thumbnail
    Promo 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC8S0ksMO5A[/YOUTUBE]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC8S0ksMO5A">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC8S0ksMO5A

Promo 2
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFu7fnHvp2k
    [/YOUTUBE]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6v4yS58mpE

here u go FB link to people who want :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1411718192398635

princessunara thumbnail
    Promo 2 snaps

princessunara thumbnail
    Promo 1 snaps

princessunara thumbnail
    Sonia Huria @Soniahuria

The stage is getting set.. #rangrasiya #newshow #comingsoon on #colorstv #jaipur #sexyweather

Sonia is Colors Head

Credit: Pooja & Sonia :)

here is some info from pooja who is working the same hotel where sanaya staying right now in Jaipur for Show promotion-

They are going to enact a small part from the show. Sanaya was wearing a grey color jacket and a black lower she had tide up her hair with a clutch. Looked friendly as she was talking to him by addressing him tu. Looks cute. Then she went back to her room along with the mike. I called her  in her room and told that the bell boy is coming to her room to collect the mike she said oh ya i have come along with the mike. She has gone to change for the press conference. Saurab Tiwari and Abhinav Shukla are also here.

In the day time Ashish was shooting, while riding on the Bullet Bike and the reporters were clicking photographs. He was in an army dress.
     i m sure both of them will rock off screen too.

Embedded image permalink

User Actions
      Follow
    Raj Baddhan@RajBaddhan

Check this out > #SanayaIrani at #RangRasiya launch @ColorsTV pic.twitter.com/dSWZ0Pw8Po

whenever we get more on the launch will put up here 😳

princessunara thumbnail
    Well considering that Sanaya is in GPA representing Rangrasiya i will put those snaps/videos up here too! 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cDQXUDdKQLM[/YOUTUBE]

Sanaya's performance Promo 1 Video
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__KHNKdz14E[/YOUTUBE]

Sanaya only (now this is not me advertising my work 😆. but am just posting cz its San lol. cz i am not likely to make anything else anytime soon anyway😆
    )

princessunara thumbnail
    My wife got scared of my role: Ashish Sharma

My wife got scared of my role: Ashish Sharma
    Ashish Sharma
    Shades of grey never seem to leave Ashish Sharma when it comes to his television roles. After making his debut with Gunahon Ka Devta, Ashish went on to play a not-so-good guy in Rab Se Sohna Isshq. His upcoming small screen venture Rang Rasiya will see him play yet another sombre role, that of Rudra, an armyman with a mission. The actor, who hails from Jaipur, spoke about the experience of shooting in his hometown and the method behind the madness of his onscreen persona.

Homecoming for Ashish
    After an extensive shooting schedule amid the sand dunes of Bikaner, Ashish is recovering from heavy congestion in his chest and is gearing up to start promoting his show. Talking about shooting in Rajasthan, Ashish says, "It was like homecoming for me, I could spend so much time in my state. Also Rajasthan is a very integral part of the narrative. The whole conflict happens across the border. It's a love story but with a different angle to it." Always ready to experiment with his image and persona, Ashish is playing an aggressive Border Security Force officer Rudra in the serial, which is inspired byShakespeare's Othello. Though the role has a villainous streak in it, Ashish has no qualms in showing off the dark side of his character on screen. "This is not the first time that I am playing a grey character. I have been doing such roles ever since I started my career. Like any other human being, Rudra too has some shortcomings. It's not a colourful image. He is like a volcano, who is just waiting to erupt. Though he is in the army, he does not go by the rules and regulations," says Ashish, adding that this is no conventional love story.

Visiting the BSF headquarter in Jaipur
    Being a theatre artiste, Ashish always likes to add his own inputs to the character he plays. And to make Rudra look more real, Ashish visited the BSF camp headquarter in Jaipur. "I met a few officials, observed their mannerisms - how they salute, talk and behave. It helped me a lot." Rudra is a very desolate and disconnected character, and to make it more real, Ashish used to sit near the window and gaze at the sky at night for hours. His method acting ended up scaring his actress wife Archana. "Just to get that look right, I used to sit near the window for hours. I didn't talk or react to anything. I stopped talking to my wife even, and, seeing this, she got very scared," he admits.

This is from Lettyji! 😈 this DEFINITELY deserves a place on the 1st page! 🤣

Rangrasiya promo: Did Rudra kill Parvati's husband?

Tue, December 17, 2013 10:00am UTC by Letty Mariam Abraham

Rangrasiya

The new promo of Nautanki Film's show is live and we are totally intrigued by it

Rangrasiya is a story set in Rajasthan about Parvati (Sanaya Irani), who believes in the ultimate power of love, and Rudra (Ashish Sharma), who thinks love is a waste of an emotion. The new promo showcases Parvati leaving her home to go live with her in-laws and husband, but her route is intercepted by army men.

They check their belongings to find weapons hidden under wedding clothes. Suddenly arms are fired and in the process, Rudra shoots Parvati's husband. Rudra then, ties her up and takes her along. The whole sequence seemed rather interesting and fresh, as we've not witnessed anything like it in regular daily soaps. The promo ends with Rangrasiyas punchline: Rann ki reth pare, rakht se rachi prem ki daastaan!

The show will go on air starting December 30 at 9:30pm.

DraculaGirl thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    congratulation for the new thread
    Guinea thumbnail
    Congratulations on the 14th thread everyone😊
    Today has been an awesome day , we got loads of pictures including the ones of the press conference in Jaipur. 

Here are some of them ...

And OMG this pic !!! 
    Embedded image permalink

I am a happy fan today 😆
    Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago