Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Greetings,

Still can't get over the sneak peek??...I know I know the answers a solid no πŸ˜†

Anyway, I was just on Nautanki Films official YouTube channel and noticed that they have uploaded the sneak peek on there too...so just show a little adherence towards them buy viewing it on their channel...it has got very less views and some have also started posting negative remarks 

Video Link:-

Thank you x
Edited by m_zaks - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Paro-

This is interesting...

Rang rasiya is a passionate love story between a village girl Paro and a BSF officer Rudra Ranavat set in Rajasthan on Indo-Pak border. Rudra, a ruthless officer, for whom his duty is his religion carries an emotional baggage from past when his mother abandoned him and his father at the age of 12. His faith on relationship and women in general got shaken at a very young age which resulted into a man with no emotions or even love for himself. His mother abandoned his father and got married to someone else because she was a gorgeous lady and father an ugly looking man.
Paro has been brought up in a village wherein every second house has a story to mourn, and a single agenda in mind - hate BSF. Paro lost her parents in an operation conducted by security forces. But somewhere even after a tragic past she looks up to life and has a dream that one day there will be someone to love her.
Rang Rasiya is a story of two strong headed people who are poles apart, one who believes in love and the other who can kill someone who believes in love.

colors.in.com/uk/shows/rangrasiya-3640.html

Interesting ... no wonder we see hate for Rudra in Paro's words in that little skit ... while he was trying to be slightly conciliating. Nice to see that both sides have valid reason for the hate ... 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

can't access this

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_zaks

Greeting,

Still can't get over the sneak peek??...I know I know the answers a solid no πŸ˜†

Anyway, I was just on Nautanki Films official YouTube channel and noticed that they have uploaded the sneak peek on there too...so just show a little adherence towards them buy viewing it on their channel...it has got very less views and some have also started posting negative remarks 

Thank you x

Who are they and why are they posting negative remarks?!! πŸ˜•

Shreya
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_zaks

Greeting,

Thank you x

Great! thanks for sharing Inayah ( correct?) 
I am so glad that it isn't country restricted this time!

I'm AnitaπŸ˜ƒ
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by shruathi - 10 years ago
shruathi thumbnail
http://files.myfrogbag.com/fcm0e1/Rang_Rasiya_Title_Songcoverteddd.swf
i dont know some times it works ...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

Guys a member posted the below in the IPK forum , they are running the earlier promos during Dhoom πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by dennisdmenace

Guys, I went for dhoom today.
There was a full fledged RR thrall running during interval. Sanaya looking gorgeous. Even ashish. Hope this RR becomes super successful.

OH MYYY!! wow what an amazing way to spend the interval!!
awww god i wish they showed it overseas! i want to watch Sanaya on screen! 😭 i wish i had a proper job and full freedom to get anywhere as i pleased without asking mom n dad... i might have blown up a ticket to India only to watch dhoom n go back home😳 i know I am crazyπŸ€ͺ.. but i really would have done this if i was independent right now... damn i just finished studies n internship going.. no such luck!😭 πŸ˜†

shruathi thumbnail
^^^ aila wish u meet Sanaya one day..:)
and hope i get such chance tooo:)
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

I just realised that too ( in the post before yours- great minds think alike or is that insane minds?) - never before seen on TV - such a burning hate between two people - obviously it will burn more because they feel somewhere inside that they are attracted to each other - so will try to crush their feelings of attraction intensify their hate and - therefore their passion will simply skyrocket! - I just can't wait to watch this!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Anita, I think we should go with insane minds. Yeh to Rangrasiyans ki khasiyat hai :p LOL