Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Posted: 10 years ago
any girl who wants TRUE love should never marry a bollywood actor
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Absolutely babe. But the problem is that everyone is the same in Bollywood. So, we are more interested when a guy says he wants to get married.😆This is same old. Commitment phobia is so passe.

But they all say cliche shit like marriage is the ultimate commitment , marriage is forever yadda yadda yadda. But end up doing exactly the opposite. 😆This guy on the contrary is doing opposite of that. He is in a stable live in relationship but disbelieves in marriage. I see nothing wrong with that. I'm not a proponent of marriage either so perhaps that's why what he's saying resonates with me.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Marriage is recognised as the ultimate culmination poin of every relationship, but it need not be so necessarily for everyone. Owing to their own situations, state of mind, personality, insecurity issues or just as a matter of choice, a person may opt not to get into marriage but into some other form of commitment like live in. That does not mean that one us dishonest or not serious in a relationship. It just means a person is not comfortable with the idea of marriage at the moment and needs a little more time to accept it. People shud hv such an understanding abt their relationships and feel confident enough to decidr for themselves when to get married rather than getting married even when u r not in the space of mind to do so. It only makes people feel trapped in these relationships later, and can lead to dire consequences later, like frustration, infidelity or deserting the partner, something aptly showed in shudh desi romance where pari and sushant's characters end up running from their own weddings everytime as they aren't comfortable with marriages owing to theur insecurity issues. In the end they learn from their mistake and rather than getting married, they decide to go slow with their relationship
I am personally a believer of marriages and believe that its not about the right time to get married but rather about the right attitude, BUT i also believe that this understanding has to come ftom within and cannot be enforced on others. People shud define their relationships themselves and get married when their minds are open to this idea and truly willing to make it work.Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It may not make much sense but I get what Abhay is saying, marriage is not for everyone and if he and Preeti are happy together then that is all that matters. Its their life and its upto them how to live it
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is honest atleast. Infidelity runs in his family. Get married, get a mistress oops 2nd wife. Dharmendra, Sunny both are enough to make anyone turn against marriage. 
Just.Somebody thumbnail
Signing a piece of paper is no guarantee for love and loyalty in a relationship... but being in love is??? So people who are in love never cheat?? Or did the love just disappear when you meet someone else better than the current..

yea right, if marriage is just a piece of paper, not imp then y not just sign it.. You want to be honest, just say you want to cheat and sleep around...when times get rough you dont have to go through the legalities of it.. so you can just leave... 

Edited by this_is_my_name - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, I don't get this marriage drama... How signing some documents can ensure that two people can leave together peacefully, without killing each other forever, or how come two strangers can spend their lives together after spending few days in lavish ceremonies where they don't even know 2% of the guests. You can live with someone forever if you are really in love without marriage too, that's not a problem at all, however living with someone when you are forced, that's certainly a problem.

Edited by meghasingh - 10 years ago