Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Its sad when people you consider intelligent give W*F statements
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a huge respect for Abhay.Instead of trying to build a fake perfect hubby image he is being straightforward about his commitment phobia.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Abhay is just being honest and that's admirable...
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humsafar.

Why does everyone run away from  even the mention of marriage? πŸ˜†

I don't blame them. Marriage is like jail. You might get out of it, but things will never be the same again πŸ˜†
fanwar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love this guy . He is cool
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It does makes sense. For me "forcing or pressurizing  someone into marriage" is absolutely irritating and absurd thing. like seriously...? If its parents, then please let the kids decide what they wanna do, if its GF/ BF, then excuse me, get some brains, marrying forcibly just gets you more problems, and if your hubby or wifey cheats on you, then you kinda deserves that.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Humsafar.

Why does everyone run away from  even the mention of marriage? πŸ˜†

I don't get it why people marryπŸ˜› its like...arrghh. and especially in cultures where there is arranged marriage. Like spending your whole life without knowing him...?and for girls its definitely hell.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Actually he makes sense. When people are given ultimatums or forced to do something they really don't want to do deep down, they start resenting the person that is emotionally blackmailing or forcing them. Hence, they are bound to act out at some point or another. It's not right but it is what it is. I like his brutal honesty here.
Makes perfect sense. If a girl was too clingy, I would do the same.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Actually he makes sense. When people are given ultimatums or forced to do something they really don't want to do deep down, they start resenting the person that is emotionally blackmailing or forcing them. Hence, they are bound to act out at some point or another. It's not right but it is what it is. I like his brutal honesty here.

Absolutely babe. But the problem is that everyone is the same in Bollywood. So, we are more interested when a guy says he wants to get married. πŸ˜† This is same old. Commitment phobia is so passe.